Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing scars?

Serpentine

It 2am so lets over share on the Internet for a little while.

I have a large amount of self harms scars all over my body. From the shoulders down to my ankles, I have over come this issue many years ago but I’m stuck with this constant reminder. Which wouldn’t be so bad but I hate all the staring I get from stranger or family. Strangers think its okay to grab me and try and touch me while asking WHy!?!? Or wHat HapPenD?! I hate the attention from it so much, even when people start hugging me and saying mushy stuff. I want to be treated as a normal ducking person. It makes my professional life difficult, personal life difficult and living with myself difficult. I feel like it discredits me as a human being.

I cover my body constiently. Even on extremely hot days I’ll be seen wearing some sort of long selves.

I don’t want to do this for the rest of my life.

Is there anyway I can heal/fade them 100%?

And with that over sharing is over. I think I’ll sleep now.

Lemon juice (from real lemons) fades scars.

Chamomile, especially in tea format from the herb, fades, but overuse can dry out the skin. Make into tea then dab on with cotton ball or face cloth.

Massage olive oil into your skin every night. Other oils may also be beneficial.

All of the above, and anything else, make sure to program it! Tune in, affirm that (name of product) is fading your scars, completely and in beneficial ways. Green energy rejuvenates.

Venus enters Taurus soon, you can begin using it's mantra daily starting on Friday, to make your skin flawless and beautiful, or whatever affirmation you feel is best for you. As you use the mantra, really feel your skin healing.

Lydia said:
Lemon juice (from real lemons) fades scars....

Awesome info, literally everything I was hoping to get from posting!

Also thank you Lydia I’ve used affirmations you’ve recommended for healing rituals and had amazing results from them!!!!! :)

Superficial filiform needling across, through, around the edges of and under scars helps to push qi through them and can reduce their presence on your skin permanently.

This process does need to be repeated multiple times however and will need to be performed by someone who is proficient with acupuncture needles but I dare say if you have experience with a knife on your own skin, then you may be able to manage using fine needles (0.18 - 0.30 mm guage) on yourself also.

The beauty of this technique is that there are no external ointments required, just patience and the direction of your body's own vital energies to heal you.

I would stay away from medications and things like laser surgery as they are unnecessarily risky for cosmetic issues. Others have pointed out some good recommendations, done consistently it should work great :)

Jeanette1977 said:
I am using Roaccutane for already several years and I am very satisfied with the results. I have severe acne and normal products are otc products didn't work for me.
Do not recommend damaging (((medication))) to people here. These things will bring side-effects and only shift the problem elsewhere. You even have a link to an online drugstore in your signature so I guess you're just here to troll anyway.

For acne, apply 3% H2O2 to the affected areas 3 times daily. You'll see severe improvements within only a few days, and without dangerous side-effects.

One thing I can note from personal experience with scars is there seems to be a link with skin conditions and psychological and emotional well being. Many psychologists and dermatologists I’ve heard say the same. Maybe it’s because the body and soul are linked and ‘scars’ on the soul become scars on the body.

I’ve had scars as well from skin problems. I noticed as I cleared emotional and psychological scars from my soul, some cleared on my physical body as well. Some were pretty bad scars too and I couldn’t explain how they could go away on their own. Especially with the timing of clearing emotional problems and then the scars went away. We know meditation and yoga heals and regenerates the body. Depending on the severity of the scars I would apply physical and spiritual remedies to solve the problem and focus on clearing emotional and psychological blockages on the soul. See what it does to those scars. As well as maintaining patience. Scars take their sweet time fading away.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Aloe Vera (fresh cut from the plant, not packaged!) has cell regenerative properties, moisturizes the skin, and also heals/lessens the appearance of scars and acne. I use this along with lemon, witch hazel, and olive oil to fade my own self harm scars. Sometimes I put them all together in a bath (like when I had 80% body coverage of a poison ivy rash this past summer :oops: ). Feels amazing and the overall effect was visual in my aura almost immediately, stayed for several hours when charged with late morning->midday sun energy. It's extra effective when your skin is not tanned, as the coloration between the new skin growth and existing skin is at its least. I have a single, still steadily fading scar on my leg from the poison ivy now, and none from the self harm anymore. Hope this helps.

I bought an Aloe plant a little bit ago, I’ve yet to try it yet!
I avoid tanning, I do go out in the sun with exposed skin for 15-20 minutes at a time for vitamin D but other than that I try to stay covered.

thank you for the reply :)

Eric13 said:
One thing I can note from personal experience with scars is there seems to be a link with skin conditions and psychological and emotional well being. Many psychologists and dermatologists I’ve heard say the same. Maybe it’s because the body and soul are linked and ‘scars’ on the soul become scars on the body.

I’ve had scars as well from skin problems. I noticed as I cleared emotional and psychological scars from my soul, some cleared on my physical body as well. Some were pretty bad scars too and I couldn’t explain how they could go away on their own. Especially with the timing of clearing emotional problems and then the scars went away. We know meditation and yoga heals and regenerates the body. Depending on the severity of the scars I would apply physical and spiritual remedies to solve the problem and focus on clearing emotional and psychological blockages on the soul. See what it does to those scars. As well as maintaining patience. Scars take their sweet time fading away.

I have heard this before actually, and I’ve always thought about this. I felt like I had a lot of pain from potentially a past life when I self harmed. I did not have anything horrific happening to me at the time of self harm it just felt like I was suppose to have these scars and they’ve always felt like a part of my identity. Still though I’d like to move past this and I really hope if anything I don’t feel the need to self harm in the next life!

Also while learning palmistry I meet some one with a healing scar on their hand and it was significant to resent damage in that area of their life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back