Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ways to fix a bum knee?

Gearhead

I have a knee that's suffered a fair amount of cartilage loss. It's not so bad in day to day activities, but whenever I try to do something strenuous, it almost immediately starts to hurt quite badly and lose stability. It also likes to lock up and/or collapse at random intervals. There's also some weird tingling in my foot, which makes me think there's also nerve damage.

I've been through countless hours of physical therapy, minor surgery, and several injections, all of which has actually served to make it worse. I've also tried supplements like glucosamine, but those did nothing. From my understanding, the only way to really fix it would be a replacement, but a) they don't even consider doing it until you've reached close to age 50, which I am well below, and b) I get the feeling that permanently attaching foreign material inside of myself is going to come back to bite me in the ass if and when I ever reach godhead.

The website talks a lot about curing diseases, but I wasn't able to find anything about healing injuries. Are there any workings of that nature that I might be able to try, or some sort of forgotten homeopathic remedy that'd help me out? Or am I just kinda fucked?

Question.. what do you think yourself? (Answer first before continuing reading)

Such injuries, to be healing them with the method alone, would require a quite an amount of energy.

Of course it can be healed or improved at least. But I think you'd need to combine methods. Like, taking vitamin/mineral supplements (higher dose than the Daily Recommendation), so your body can regrow or heal the problem, and using Satanama as well, to reverse the ageing damage.

For anything else that you could try, maybe someone else may have more ideas.
Also, search this forum.

Moon is waxing and in Virgo now, a good time to do a healing working (before the VoC). If you don't see this in time, then start tomorrow after the VoC Moon, what matters is that the Moon is waxing.

-You can send orgasm energy there and program it to heal and repair your knee.
-Work more on your Base chakra every day in hour of Saturn if possible, as the Base rules the knees and cartilage. -Energy of the Sun (Surya) daily too, into the knee area.
-After yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises, affirm that your knee is thoroughly and completely healed and repaired. As you make this affirmation, you can direct healing Green energy into your knee. Green regenerates.

Make bone broth, it helps with cartilage. Bake chicken or beef bones in the oven for 30 minutes to remove the metallic taste, then put in a slow cooker (or simmer on low in a big pot on the stove) for at least 12 hours. You can add veggies if you want, and drink the broth over the next few days (depending on how much you make). Further instructions are available online but this is the basic. Make sure to program the broth before drinking, affirm that it is healthy, beneficial, and healing your knee, or however you want to program it. I program everything I consume. Direct Green (healing) energy into it as you affirm it.

Lydia said:
Moon is waxing and in Virgo now, a good time to do a healing working (before the VoC). If you don't see this in time, then start tomorrow after the VoC Moon, what matters is that the Moon is waxing.

-You can send orgasm energy there and program it to heal and repair your knee.
-Work more on your Base chakra every day in hour of Saturn if possible, as the Base rules the knees and cartilage. -Energy of the Sun (Surya) daily too, into the knee area.
-After yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises, affirm that your knee is thoroughly and completely healed and repaired. As you make this affirmation, you can direct healing Green energy into your knee. Green regenerates.

Make bone broth, it helps with cartilage. Bake chicken or beef bones in the oven for 30 minutes to remove the metallic taste, then put in a slow cooker (or simmer on low in a big pot on the stove) for at least 12 hours. You can add veggies if you want, and drink the broth over the next few days (depending on how much you make). Further instructions are available online but this is the basic. Make sure to program the broth before drinking, affirm that it is healthy, beneficial, and healing your knee, or however you want to program it. I program everything I consume. Direct Green (healing) energy into it as you affirm it.

Awesome advice. I appreciate it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back