Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gender as a whole, physically and spiritually

Adrellis

I'm just trying to get stuff together. I'm born male with a feminine soul, so I'm trying to clear up my head some more. I know I won't be happy (at first/for a while) with some of these answers, but they're required.

Our genders stay the same forever. Different places on the forums and groups pretty much say so...but is that it? Is changing the body's gender either just undoable, or too unsafe to the point where no true S.S. would? but then what about hermaphrodites, are they real, fictional, or allegoric? (I ask that because of depictions of Aphrodite being a lady with a dick, knowing the phallus is a male spiritual symbol in some instances..but still having been misled in life)

I don't have anything else quite right now, might later. I want to know the truth, even if it means my body's gender is absolutely infallibly perfect and shouldn't be changed no matter what because of some silly thing the universe made right. (no I'm not happy. that should be obvious)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'm just trying to get stuff together. I'm born male with a feminine soul, so I'm trying to clear up my head some more. I know I won't be happy (at first/for a while) with some of these answers, but they're required.

Our genders stay the same forever. Different places on the forums and groups pretty much say so...but is that it? Is changing the body's gender either just undoable, or too unsafe to the point where no true S.S. would? but then what about hermaphrodites, are they real, fictional, or allegoric? (I ask that because of depictions of Aphrodite being a lady with a dick, knowing the phallus is a male spiritual symbol in some instances..but still having been misled in life)

I don't have anything else quite right now, might later. I want to know the truth, even if it means my body's gender is absolutely infallibly perfect and shouldn't be changed no matter what because of some silly thing the universe made right. (no I'm not happy. that should be obvious)

HP I suggest you write this in the announcement so that people will know,I see a lot of people saying female soul in a male body without knowing that this is not actually the case and is misleading,I have tried straightening this out but sometimes I get attacked

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back