Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vitamin B12 and acne?

luis

So now for like a week i'm talking a multivitamin. At first it helped me with my acne and seborreic dermatitis a bit (more with the acne and oily skin) but now my acne got worse and even my seborreic dermatitis :shock:

I searched online and the only thing that i've found is that too much of B12 vitamin can make acne worse. And seriously the pimples that i have now, they are not that much but they hurt if i touch them and this kind of pimples i didn't have then for a long time. So i really think it's the B12...
The ingredients of the multivitamin day that there is 4000% RDA of B12 :shock:
Now i think i'm going to take just one pill a day. What do you think i should do?

Question.. it sounds as if the vitamin B12 amount may be separate from the multivitamin so why are you taking it?

Also, how many pills of the multivitamin a day are you taking, and for what reason?

T.A.O.L. said:
Question.. it sounds as if the vitamin B12 amount may be separate from the multivitamin so why are you taking it?

Also, how many pills of the multivitamin a day are you taking, and for what reason?
I dont know why but in the multivitamin that i have there is that much B12. If i knew before i would'nt have take it. It should be take 3 pills per day but i'm not only taking one per day. The reason is that i want to heal the seborreic dermatitis and in general a multivitamin is good as i read here.
This is the one that i have https://www.bulkpowders.com/complete-multivitamin-complex-usa.html

For acne, this is what cured it for me:

1. Wash face with an olive oil soap
2. Apply apple cider vinegar (diluted with equal part water), using a cotton ball or whatever, wait a minute or more, then rinse
3. Apply coconut oil, you can lightly rinse it off after a few minutes if it's too oily

I had bad acne even with healthy eating and drinking lots of water, the above routine cured it. I did steps 1 and 3 every morning, and all steps at night.

Lydia said:
For acne, this is what cured it for me:

1. Wash face with an olive oil soap
2. Apply apple cider vinegar (diluted with equal part water), using a cotton ball or whatever, wait a minute or more, then rinse
3. Apply coconut oil, you can lightly rinse it off after a few minutes if it's too oily

I had bad acne even with healthy eating and drinking lots of water, the above routine cured it. I did steps 1 and 3 every morning, and all steps at night.
Unfortunately it doesn't work :(
I have seborreic dermatitis wich is different than normal acne. I think as soon as i have some time i'll do a spell. I was trying to find something physical to stop it but cocunut oil doesn't fully work. It help but it doesn't stop it and vitamins for now they don't work.

luis said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I dont know why but in the multivitamin that i have there is that much B12. If i knew before i would'nt have take it. It should be take 3 pills per day but i'm not only taking one per day. The reason is that i want to heal the seborreic dermatitis and in general a multivitamin is good as i read here.
This is the one that i have https://www.bulkpowders.com/complete-multivitamin-complex-usa.html

I read into what seberroic dermatitis is.. (wikipedia) just now and if I translate it into my language it is referred to a type of eczema.
What it did mention though is that it is often treated with anti-fungal and/or anti-histamine creams (to reduce inflammation) and it also mentioned the possibility of lower immune system functions and the deficiency of vitamin B6.
The page also said that it may be reacting to the testosterone that that person has too.

As for the multivitamin, aside from the 'flowing agents' why is there Borax listed in there? Borax is known as a type of poison.. It is often used as a filler for the lips in the cosmetics industry. Maybe they meant boron? hmm..
Other than that I see nothing that could be particurlarly damaging.
But I guess that it'd make more sense if you reacted to any of the ingredients that had a more herbal background, like:
-Marigold extract
-Black pepper extract
-Grape seed extract
-Green tea extract
Of the above, I would suspect the Black pepper extract the most, as it can increase the bloodflow. And as my teacher said it.. to take the ingredients deep into the tissues. (He made a massage oil with several etheric oils in it to combat muscle aches).
Marigold is known for its healing properties, particurlary towards skin problems, however on the ingredients list it says it has 90% lutein. That is why I do not think this one may be causing the problems.

===
If it is a type of excema it shouldn't just be treated externally, but also internally. Especially internally..
Reading the page on wikipedia earlier it gave hints that the liver may be involved in these cases.
But if you were to prescribe a herb that is said to help with the condition, it may not work. It depends on the kind of symptoms that the rest of your body displays, in other words, what is the factor that makes your skin react.
Like.. an allergy.
Basicly its saying that there is something off balance, and if you can't find it, energy healing should be done.

I did find a few herbs listed that you could look into for this type of excema.
I'll list em here in case you're interested.
For reducing seborrhee:
Arctium lappa, Borage officinalis (oil), Oenothera biennis (oil), Ribes nigrum (oil).

(According to the book with that list especially arctium lappa is recommended for internal and external use, the oils not so much for external use. For external use, as support, there is also listed Salvia officinalis, stevia rebaudiana, urtica dioica and viola tricolor ..)

(Other book) Seborree:
Klis (Arctium lappa) , Ridderzuring (Rumex obtusifulius) , Rozemarijn (Rosmarinus officinalis).

It may be better to ask someone else for a proper (complete) diagnosis or additional treatment, if you think it is needed to go that far to get rid of it entirely.

I wish you good luck with getting it fixed completely.

T.A.O.L. said:
luis said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I read into what seberroic dermatitis is.. (wikipedia) just now and if I translate it into my language it is referred to a type of eczema.
What it did mention though is that it is often treated with anti-fungal and/or anti-histamine creams (to reduce inflammation) and it also mentioned the possibility of lower immune system functions and the deficiency of vitamin B6.
The page also said that it may be reacting to the testosterone that that person has too.

As for the multivitamin, aside from the 'flowing agents' why is there Borax listed in there? Borax is known as a type of poison.. It is often used as a filler for the lips in the cosmetics industry. Maybe they meant boron? hmm..
Other than that I see nothing that could be particurlarly damaging.
But I guess that it'd make more sense if you reacted to any of the ingredients that had a more herbal background, like:
-Marigold extract
-Black pepper extract
-Grape seed extract
-Green tea extract
Of the above, I would suspect the Black pepper extract the most, as it can increase the bloodflow. And as my teacher said it.. to take the ingredients deep into the tissues. (He made a massage oil with several etheric oils in it to combat muscle aches).
Marigold is known for its healing properties, particurlary towards skin problems, however on the ingredients list it says it has 90% lutein. That is why I do not think this one may be causing the problems.

===
If it is a type of excema it shouldn't just be treated externally, but also internally. Especially internally..
Reading the page on wikipedia earlier it gave hints that the liver may be involved in these cases.
But if you were to prescribe a herb that is said to help with the condition, it may not work. It depends on the kind of symptoms that the rest of your body displays, in other words, what is the factor that makes your skin react.
Like.. an allergy.
Basicly its saying that there is something off balance, and if you can't find it, energy healing should be done.

I did find a few herbs listed that you could look into for this type of excema.
I'll list em here in case you're interested.
For reducing seborrhee:
Arctium lappa, Borage officinalis (oil), Oenothera biennis (oil), Ribes nigrum (oil).

(According to the book with that list especially arctium lappa is recommended for internal and external use, the oils not so much for external use. For external use, as support, there is also listed Salvia officinalis, stevia rebaudiana, urtica dioica and viola tricolor ..)

(Other book) Seborree:
Klis (Arctium lappa) , Ridderzuring (Rumex obtusifulius) , Rozemarijn (Rosmarinus officinalis).

It may be better to ask someone else for a proper (complete) diagnosis or additional treatment, if you think it is needed to go that far to get rid of it entirely.

I wish you good luck with getting it fixed completely.
Thank you so much. I've decided to take one pill three times a week just to not throw them away. To be honest i think i will do energy healing when i have more time. It's something that i had pretty much all of my life and it bother me a lot. To be honest thanks to meditations it did lessen a lot but what bother me the most is the dundruff and the backache. On the face even if it's not perfect i didn't get a lot of pimples for a lot of time, just small ones, dry and oily skin :? At the same time :roll:

I do think it's the liver too, this is listed in the not compleatily curable illness so i get that it's hard to heal without magick, so i'll use it and see what happens. Thank you again!

I've found this about Borax and it has been used in food...i don't know what to think :?

In addition to all the info T.A.O.L posted, maybe also Venus square or just mantra, when it enters Taurus next month? I just remembered that when I was new I did the Venus square for beauty and that's what lead me to finding out about coconut oil and ACV, so it may have also been the effects of Venus that improved my skin.

Lydia said:
In addition to all the info T.A.O.L posted, maybe also Venus square or just mantra, when it enters Taurus next month? I just remembered that when I was new I did the Venus square for beauty and that's what lead me to finding out about coconut oil and ACV, so it may have also been the effects of Venus that improved my skin.
I'm not even going to try to use the square, i'm too afraid i'm going to messed it up lol maybe the mantra i'll see. Thank you :)

Centralforce666 said:
Centralforce666 i quoted you to ask if you can help me with this illness. If you know something about seborreic dermatitis and how to heal it please if you can help, thanks in advance :)

Maybe it can help a bit for mild forms of acne, but for severe cystic acne I don't think that it's the perfect solution. I have severe acne since I was 12 and the only thing that worked for me is Accutane (a prescription medicine) though I am happy for you that you can handle your pimples with natural remedies. I wish they would worked for me too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back