Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to get rid of Emotional attachment

Antichrist

Hello there! During the last six months I was thinking about a beautiful girl who I met in the street. I was dreaming about her intensively and it seems I lived the whole life with her in my mind. But recently I found out that she's currently with another man and she can't be mine already. When I figured that she's with another man I got highly stressed. It ruined my soul completely because I was deeply attached to her emotionally. Now my goal is to get detached from her completely because it disturbs me from many other important things in my life. Suggest me please any meditation to get detached from her. Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!

On the one hand, you can detach, instructions are found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

On the other hand, are you sure you want to passively give up? If someone is not married and does not have children with another person, then they are fair game. If you think this person would be better off with you, then make it happen. If more people were assertive in love, then there would be less people staying in sub-par relationships thinking they can't do any better. Maybe this woman is happy with that other man, maybe she would be happier with you, maybe there's someone better for you out there. You won't know unless you try to find out. Think it through first :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back