Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Presure in the brain

Catalincata94

Do you guys know what this could be?
I have a pressure in the brain and is pretty strong
It started when i was on treatement for schizophrenia and after i got off the treatement it stopped but now it back.

Catalincata94 said:
It started when i was on treatement for schizophrenia and after i got off the treatement it stopped but now it back.
It could be a blocked chakra. Have you tried any of the Chakra Opening Meditations?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
It could be a blocked chakra. Have you tried any of the Chakra Opening Meditations?
Well i did the chackra opening from the spiritual warfare program 2 years back but i didn't opened the 6th chakra, it said there that i should open it only if i opened all the other ckakras before so i wasn't sure if they where opened i didn't know what to do so i didn't do it.
I wanted to do the opening but after a time i started hearing a voice and then i was too focused on it.
But now if i wan't to open the 6th chakra do i need to open all the others again? and afther that i have to do chakra empowering?

Catalincata94 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Well i did the chackra opening from the spiritual warfare program 2 years back but i didn't opened the 6th chakra, it said there that i should open it only if i opened all the other ckakras before so i wasn't sure if they where opened i didn't know what to do so i didn't do it.
I wanted to do the opening but after a time i started hearing a voice and then i was too focused on it.
But now if i wan't to open the 6th chakra do i need to open all the others again? and afther that i have to do chakra empowering?

http://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

The page has been updated. Opening the 6th chakra is now on the second place. I guess from there you can decide what to do but opening them all and further empowerment would be in your best interest (also for balance).. if you've not been working on them..

Catalincata94 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also, isn't this the kind of pain that you might want to visit a doctor with to get a proper diagnose?

T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Also, isn't this the kind of pain that you might want to visit a doctor with to get a proper diagnose?
And what could it do to me drug me more than i was with schizophrenia? "Look im a doctor i know everything about the body and how it can be healed and take these drugs for the rest of your life and you will be better but ignore the side effects also the drugs make people die faster and their brains shrinks because of them" yeah doctor i'm listening im sure you are saing the truth but me "i have to take these drugs even if i dont want them yeah thanks doctor"

Catalincata94 said:
And what could it do to me drug me more than i was with schizophrenia? "Look im a doctor i know everything about the body and how it can be healed and take these drugs for the rest of your life and you will be better but ignore the side effects also the drugs make people die faster and their brains shrinks because of them" yeah doctor i'm listening im sure you are saing the truth but me "i have to take these drugs even if i dont want them yeah thanks doctor"
If it's serious, then medicine could save your life. For example, penicillin has saved over 80,000,000 lives! If they tell you that it's not serious, but want you to take medicine anyway, then you could just pretend to, but actually throw it away.

Catalincata94 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:

Don't get me wrong, but it is not easy to detect things that may be wrong if it involves the brain.
There can be enlarged blood vessels in the brain for example.. (and unnoticed.. there are people that died from having that problem and then just falling a bit too hard rupturing the vein after which they died.. Im sorry if I scared you with that) or an inflammation kind of thing.. though.. I doubt its that since otherwise you may have already been in the hospital.. I tried to find the right word for it but couldn't. But I found something else that I didn't know..
https://www.naturalfoundationshealing.com/brain-fire-symptoms-brain-inflammation/
https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Brain+inflammation

I am not saying you should go to a psych or shrink or whatever you call em over there.. I guess the best way to put it, is that Im just concerned for your well-being, in case it might be serious.

I remember feeling certain areas of my brain after doing some breathing exercises some time (a couple hours or a day later).. and I probably increased the repetitions a bit too much in that case. I eased down on them after I felt that a bit. I don't want to give myself a severe headache or possibly damage myself.
But.. I also get a 'brainache' if I have to focus intently whilst studying.. to cram it all up there in one go so to say..
And I happen to notice it when I am about to faint. There are people that just get a darkened vision and are suddenly out, but that doesn't go for me. I notice something is off most of the time before even my vision starts darkening.

There are warnings written on the website, to not overdo things, that you can hurt your nervous system and other issues if done so.

Since I don't know your current meditation schedule or if you even meditate at this point, I can't draw any conclusions on this, or give any proper advice, still I hope that what I wrote was of some help.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
If it's serious, then medicine could save your life. For example, penicillin has saved over 80,000,000 lives! If they tell you that it's not serious, but want you to take medicine anyway, then you could just pretend to, but actually throw it away.
I checked the internet and yeah others with schizophrenia have this too o.o i remember now i searched this like a year ago and yeah same results people with schizophrenia have this problem but not sure if all. Also that i cant really concentrate well my attention is drawn to to the voice but i try constantly to focus my atention on something else
Or block it but sometimes it works a little sometimes not...
Do you think that muscular contractions when the voice talks are an attack or just a problem in the brain?

Catalincata94 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
I checked the internet and yeah others with schizophrenia have this too o.o i remember now i searched this like a year ago and yeah same results people with schizophrenia have this problem but not sure if all. Also that i cant really concentrate well my attention is drawn to to the voice but i try constantly to focus my atention on something else
Or block it but sometimes it works a little sometimes not...
Do you think that muscular contractions when the voice talks are an attack or just a problem in the brain?
It's you stressing about the voice. the voice is your most likely your own and with you constantly dwelling on it made it powerful. You have to do more void meditation and learn to relax because this is your own mind playing tricks on you.

T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Don't get me wrong, but it is not easy to detect things that may be wrong if it involves the brain.
There can be enlarged blood vessels in the brain for example.. (and unnoticed.. there are people that died from having that problem and then just falling a bit too hard rupturing the vein after which they died.. Im sorry if I scared you with that) or an inflammation kind of thing.. though.. I doubt its that since otherwise you may have already been in the hospital.. I tried to find the right word for it but couldn't. But I found something else that I didn't know..
https://www.naturalfoundationshealing.com/brain-fire-symptoms-brain-inflammation/

I am not saying you should go to a psych or shrink or whatever you call em over there.. I guess the best way to put it, is that Im just concerned for your well-being, in case it might be serious.

I remember feeling certain areas of my brain after doing some breathing exercises some time (a couple hours or a day later).. and I probably increased the repetitions a bit too much in that case. I eased down on them after I felt that a bit. I don't want to give myself a severe headache or possibly damage myself.
But.. I also get a 'brainache' if I have to focus intently whilst studying.. to cram it all up there in one go so to say..
And I happen to notice it when I am about to faint. There are people that just get a darkened vision and are suddenly out, but that doesn't go for me. I notice something is off most of the time before even my vision starts darkening.

There are warnings written on the website, to not overdo things, that you can hurt your nervous system and other issues if done so.

Since I don't know your current meditation schedule or if you even meditate at this point, I can't draw any conclusions on this, or give any proper advice, still I hope that what I wrote was of some help.
Im doing 10 reps breathing exercises in the morning and in the night and in the begining i did only 5 reps i think 5 in the morning and none in the night after some time 1-2 weeks i did 5 in the morning 5 in the night then increased to 8 in the morning and 5 in the night and and so on till ten but i didnt increased it now for a time
Is 10 reps in the morning and in the night much?

T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Also the presure is wery low now i'm pretty much started to relax and running and working when there is to work...

Catalincata94 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also the presure is wery low now i'm pretty much started to relax and running and working when there is to work...

That is good. I think that you increased the reps too much at once. I increased mine by about 4 at once.. and then I got the ache.. but I guess it'd be saver to go by one or two reps at a time and wait a few days doing the higher amount of reps in between before increasing again. The pain didn't lessen after a day or two for me so I just decreased the reps of the breathing exercise I was doing at that time back down.
I just didn't want to take any risks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back