Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Too much earwax production

Aquarius

A month ago I lost hearing from my left ear and got told there was too much wax in it so I went to get it out and a fucking ball of wax came out of there lol. There was still some in it that didnt go away so had to buy a ear syringe and get it out myself. But I have noticed how even though I clean the ear from wax it feels like the production of it is too fast, it feels like my ear is producing too much wax. What does that mean?

Aquarius said:

Cleaning the ear too frequently can result in an excess of earwax. The use of things such as ear plugs, earbuds, hearing aids or just about anything that can partially enter the ear or makes contact with the canal in some way will trigger the glands in the ear to produce more wax to protect against whatever this 'intruder' is. A very dusty environment can also trigger this response and generally the production of earwax is relative to the individual as the amount of production can also be based upon genetics.

If you are cleaning the ear too frequently (You shouldn't have to be cleaning your ears more than once every several months, the last time I can remember needing to actually clean out my ear canal was a year ago.) then I would suggest leaving the ear alone and if the ear becomes blocked with wax again, try buying a pack of gum and chew for a couple hours a day as jaw movement assists in the wax 'conveyor belting' it's way out of the ear which is the ears natural process of preventing wax from building up.

Any sort of exudate including thick ear wax buildup is a sign of phlegm either as a result of poor circulation of qi, excessive fatty, greasy or raw and cold foods affecting digestion, or a sign of excess water due to many reasons.

If it is both ears then this is a systemic issue. One ear indicates a localised problem.

Centralforce666 said:
Any sort of exudate including thick ear wax buildup is a sign of phlegm either as a result of poor circulation of qi, excessive fatty, greasy or raw and cold foods affecting digestion, or a sign of excess water due to many reasons.

If it is both ears then this is a systemic issue. One ear indicates a localised problem.
Fortunately it’s just the left ear, also, poor circulation might be the cause:/
Thanks Bro:)

also, poor circulation might be the cause:/

Regular exercise can help with this, as can self scalp, head and neck massaging.

Ear candles are good for removing blockages in the ear due to wax.

Centralforce666 said:
also, poor circulation might be the cause:/

Regular exercise can help with this, as can self scalp, head and neck massaging.

Ear candles are good for removing blockages in the ear due to wax.
I'm on track with regular exercise fortunately:)

I heard nothing but bad stuff about ear candles, you have any idea why?

That depends what you have heard?

I have used them successfully on several people with serious single ear blockages.

You need several to unblock an ear completely done in quick succession.

You require another person to do it for you, to ensure that the candle does not burn down too far to avoid burning and so that you can lay completely still.

Jamming the candle in the ear is likely to cause damage but gently resting it and burning down to the mark only and then removing it (a second, somewhat trained or at least co-ordinated person is required to do this safely) should produce no ill effects.

Centralforce666 said:

I have used them successfully on several people with serious single ear blockages.

You require another person to do it for you, to ensure that the candle does not burn down too far to avoid burning and so that you can lay completely still.

Jamming the candle in the ear is likely to cause damage but gently resting it and burning down to the mark only and then removing it (a second, somewhat trained or at least co-ordinated person is required to do this safely) should produce no ill effects.
Ok thanks, when my ear will be jammed again I will use them:)

Centralforce666 said:

What about chronic ear infection, would you have any advice for that?

When you say chronic ear infection, what are the symptoms?

Does it come and go or has in been infected for a long time?

Is it one ear or both?

Is there any concurrent respiratory infection?

Centralforce666 said:

Is it one ear or both?

Usually only in the right ear, but sometimes also in the left one. Symptoms are inflamation and when worsened also discharge from the ear during the night. There is no sharp pain like with acute infections.(which I used to have as a child) It comes and goes in severity and sometimes even stops for some time, but started a long time ago.

winragefilled666 said:
Centralforce666 said:

Is it one ear or both?

Usually only in the right ear, but sometimes also in the left one. Symptoms are inflamation and when worsened also discharge from the ear during the night. There is no sharp pain like with acute infections.(which I used to have as a child) It comes and goes in severity and sometimes even stops for some time, but started a long time ago.

Also there are no concurent respiratory infections.

Centralforce666 said:
What colour and consistency are your ear secretions?

Do you have similar issues elsewhere in the body?

They are very small currently, more on the watery side but not completely watery. Color is brown/yellow. No other infections/bacterial issues , except acne.

This is likely a phlegm/dampness pattern, in the head channels of the Gall Bladder, San Jiao and Yang Ming (Large intestine and Stomach).

Does your diet contain alot of fatty, sugary and/or raw foods?

Centralforce666 said:
This is likely a phlegm/dampness pattern, in the head channels of the Gall Bladder, San Jiao and Yang Ming (Large intestine and Stomach).

Does your diet contain alot of fatty, sugary and/or raw foods?

Not a lot currently, it was worse in the past though.

Centralforce666 said:

I noticed that not only my left ear produces more wax but it's also smelly compared to the right one.

use a dropper with hydrogen peroxide allowing it to soak into each ear for 10-15 minutes than use a squeezer bulb with water to flush it out(10-15 minutes per side) as I discuss here:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back