Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alternitive Cancer Treatment

ZmajEriksson

It's well known there's been healthy cures for cancer for over a century. What are some healthy and effective methods? Preferably something relatively cheap

You could look into rife machines, especially the spooky machine.

ZmajEriksson said:
It's well known there's been healthy cures for cancer for over a century. What are some healthy and effective methods? Preferably something relatively cheap

Chinese medicine and ayurveda are old healing systems which were used in ancient india and china. They both could offer treatment. Anything specific would depend on the individual case though, as the treament differs from person to person.

winragefilled666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Chinese medicine and ayurveda are old healing systems which were used in ancient india and china. They both could offer treatment. Anything specific would depend on the individual case though, as the treament differs from person to person.

Where can I find instructions on aryuveda? All I'm finding is sign ups for classes in India. I have to do this on my own at home

ZmajEriksson said:
winragefilled666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Where can I find instructions on aryuveda? All I'm finding is sign ups for classes in India. I have to do this on my own at home

I dont think choosing to follow classes would be the best idea at this point, since if you start with aryuveda in general you'd learn a lot of stuff and not necessarily on cancer specificly.
It also seems like you may be looking for the more instant help kind of stuff.

There is the One Minute Cure.

And then there are also people that have said to have cured it by changing their lifestyle and eating habits.

Now we know that cancer cells pretty much work only by using up sugar without the oxygen.
Which means that you could also 'starve' them by eating less sugars.
Which would mean you'd have to go on a diet similarly to keto but with a lot of vegetables. I am not saying you should not use things like one tea or dessert spoon (def not a whole tablespoon that'd be overdoing it lol) of honey in a cup of yoghurt in example, just don't use the artificial sugar things.

There is also information out there that tells you to boost the immune system, so that it can deal with the rogue cells (= cancer).

What would happen with the body, is like a detoxing process. To get rid of the cancer.

Yes there are herbs that can help or aid in battling the cancer, but like centralforce said, not every herb works well for every type of cancer or on every type of person.

Which just leaves me at this question. Why do you want or need to know? Do you need it right now?

ZmajEriksson said:
A good place to start is the book Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars It's in my link

Today and tomorrow before the VoC, it's a waxing/full Moon in Virgo, good timing for a magickal working for improving health. Alternatively, this weekend is waning Moon in Scorpio, you can do a freeing soul working to remove it. If you want to do both, do the health working in the morning/afternoon (Sunrise is powerful for this), and the freeing soul one in the evening/night (Sunset is powerful for this).

Sun enters Aries very soon (in about 14 hours from writing this reply), you can do the Sun square this Sunday for health.

I'm not sure about you financial situation, but if you can afford to eat healthier and get supplements to make sure you have enough vitamins and minerals, this will assist in healing.

Yoga and Qigong are also helpful. Cancer is often caused by stagnation of energy, and these practices get the energy/chi/qi flowing properly.

Good luck to you :)

ZmajEriksson said:
winragefilled666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

That’s very similar to saying”I wanna be a doctor but I wanna study it at home” that’s not realistic

ZmajEriksson said:
winragefilled666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

I think that you would do better to find a real practicioner at least for the first diagosis. If you start the workings lydia suggested you might also be led to the right info/things for you. (or outright healed)

Lydia said:
Today and tomorrow before the VoC, it's a waxing/full Moon in Virgo, good timing for a magickal working for improving health. Alternatively, this weekend is waning Moon in Scorpio, you can do a freeing soul working to remove it. If you want to do both, do the health working in the morning/afternoon (Sunrise is powerful for this), and the freeing soul one in the evening/night (Sunset is powerful for this).

Sun enters Aries very soon (in about 14 hours from writing this reply), you can do the Sun square this Sunday for health.

I'm not sure about you financial situation, but if you can afford to eat healthier and get supplements to make sure you have enough vitamins and minerals, this will assist in healing.

Yoga and Qigong are also helpful. Cancer is often caused by stagnation of energy, and these practices get the energy/chi/qi flowing properly.

Been doing yoga for years. If anything it's only slowed the growth

T.A.O.L. said:
ZmajEriksson said:
winragefilled666 said:

I dont think choosing to follow classes would be the best idea at this point, since if you start with aryuveda in general you'd learn a lot of stuff and not necessarily on cancer specificly.

And then there are also people that have said to have cured it by changing their lifestyle and eating habits.

Now we know that cancer cells pretty much work only by using up sugar without the oxygen.
Which would mean you'd have to go on a diet similarly to keto but with a lot of vegetables. I am not saying you should not use things like one tea or dessert spoon (def not a whole tablespoon that'd be overdoing it lol) of honey in a cup of yoghurt in example, just don't use the artificial sugar things.

There is also information out there that tells you to boost the immune system, so that it can deal with the rogue cells (= cancer).

What would happen with the body, is like a detoxing process. To get rid of the cancer.

Yes there are herbs that can help or aid in battling the cancer, but like centralforce said, not every herb works well for every type of cancer or on every type of person.

Which just leaves me at this question. Why do you want or need to know? Do you need it right now?

Been doing yoga for years and it's only slowed the growth if anything. Also I'm trying to double my weight do to previous malnourishment and high metabolism which means I need to eat a lot of carbohydrates. I already almost cut out sugar entirely and it hasn't helped. As for the one minute cure, I can't buy food grade peroxide anywhere near me and I can't have it shipped to a P.O. box so that's not an option. It's been an issue for several years so I need to end it asap

Lydia said:

I thought healing spells had I be started during a waxing moon

ZmajEriksson said:
T.A.O.L. said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Been doing yoga for years and it's only slowed the growth if anything. Also I'm trying to double my weight do to previous malnourishment and high metabolism which means I need to eat a lot of carbohydrates. I already almost cut out sugar entirely and it hasn't helped. As for the one minute cure, I can't buy food grade peroxide anywhere near me and I can't have it shipped to a P.O. box so that's not an option. It's been an issue for several years so I need to end it asap
But you can vibrate mantra's right? Do like Lydia said, do a working or multiple workings until is fixed! For this type of things you need to work directly on the problem with magick.

I thought healing spells had I be started during a waxing moon[/quote]

It was a waxing Moon. I wrote that, waxing/full moon in Virgo....

And to remove things, waning moon, as in, to remove the cancer....

As for yoga, are you doing advanced yoga, or staying with the basics?

ZmajEriksson said:
T.A.O.L. said:
ZmajEriksson said:

For yoga do you make sure to lie down in savasana at the end and state an affirmation 20+times aiming at the problem? Yoga (especially kundalini yoga) raises lots of energy so it could equate to another powerfull working when started outside of void moon and kept up daily.

Well, yoga can reduce cancer risk, but it doesn't prevent it. At least no scientific studies say it does. I'm not saying we should trust scientific researches and we shouldn't trust traditional medicine blindly. Research evidences, or lack of them, are telling us something about whether or not to start a particular treatment. And there are natural remedies proved by science that fighting against cancer cells. Some common herbs like turmeric or garlic are used to treat breast cancer (Dr Axe talks about some other interesting treatments https://draxe.com/10-natural-cancer-treatments-hidden-cures/). Shilajit (mineral pitch found in Himalayan mountains, more can be read at this website https://purblack.com) fights off liver cancer cells
Here're researches
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4881189/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4882837/

Well, yoga can reduce cancer risk, but it doesn't prevent it. At least no scientific studies say it does. I'm not saying we should trust scientific researches and we shouldn't trust traditional medicine blindly. Research evidences, or lack of them, are telling us something about whether or not to start a particular treatment. And there are natural remedies proved by science that fighting against cancer cells. Some common herbs like turmeric or garlic are used to treat breast cancer (Dr Axe talks about some other interesting treatments https://draxe.com/10-natural-cancer-treatments-hidden-cures/). Shilajit (mineral pitch found in Himalayan mountains, more can be read at this website https://purblack.com) fights off liver cancer cells
Here're researches
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4881189/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4882837/

Cancer is a multifactorial disease with many participating and complicating factors.

As such, there is nothing that is 'instantly' going to cure it.

Even powerful Chinese herbs will take time to gain a resolution over such a disease, along with significant lifestyle changes to remove the circumstances which caused the cancer in the first place.

ZmajEriksson said:
Only one I know of, find someone who has achieved Yogic practice enlightenment Sorcery and some instinctive use, master of the 5th, they can heal on command without fail no matter what you believe or don't.Make you heal yourself.

Or a man that can Invoke and effectively invite a true Demonic possession of the highest order, to use his brain/mind/Astral, Not thoughtform Archetype or movie BS, those are psychos who don't even know what they are even vaguely.

Divine ones can temporally give the man or woman genetic cellar control if they will open them like a snap of a finger.

They have to be able to have there body taken totally and completely by will, and training ''cooperation as its not permanent in this case'' to suppress themselves down inside, and be vibrant enough, its not common in reality.

Though they can do this to anyone at anytime if they will and a human being cant stop it if its really real, because Demons are not tinkerbell they don't need clap hands, to do as they will. Its important they believe in you really, as they have more thereness in reality, spirtal substance, hehehe.

They are ethical and wise however, but some people are not worth the spiritual consideration, save in body, so they will wear them spiritually, as a man-suit if the mood takes them. Why not? They can pray until there balls turn blue to stop it, and tongue falls out, and it will only cause distaste or make it worse for them inside if corrupted bad people, at most.

Most faith healers are liars or self-decived, RHP con-men.

Its world shaking if healed and up to the Divine one, faith wont do it, not really. Be safe of liars. Trust no one unless it works, study medicine and holistic cures consult Doctors with a positive case history as well. Look for free studies with useful methods. Dont count on any one thing.

Awakening666 said:
They have to be able to have there body taken totally and completely by will, and training ''cooperation as its not permanent in this case'' to suppress themselves down inside, and be vibrant enough, its not common in reality.

Though they can do this to anyone at anytime if they will and a human being cant stop it if its really real, because Demons are not tinkerbell they don't need clap hands, to do as they will. Its important they believe in you really, as they have more thereness in reality, spirtal substance, hehehe.

They are ethical and wise however, but some people are not worth the spiritual consideration, save in body, so they will wear them spiritually, as a man-suit if the mood takes them. Why not? They can pray until there balls turn blue to stop it, and tongue falls out, and it will only cause distaste or make it worse for them inside if corrupted bad people, at most.

Most faith healers are liars or self-decived, RHP con-men.

Its world shaking if healed and up to the Divine one, faith wont do it, not really. Be safe of liars. Trust no one unless it works, study medicine and holistic cures consult Doctors with a positive case history as well. Look for free studies with useful methods. Dont count on any one thing.
Why do you always sound like you're on a drug inspired rant? And with new age nonsense or (((reverse-christianity, it's a 360 degree difference!))) There's a reason I asked you if you messed with Qlippoth. Looks like either Qlippoth, or huge amounts of weed, or some other crazy thing.

Centralforce666 said:

Cancer is a multifactorial disease with many participating and complicating factors.

As such, there is nothing that is 'instantly' going to cure it.

Even powerful Chinese herbs will take time to gain a resolution over such a disease, along with significant lifestyle changes to remove the circumstances which caused the cancer in the first place.

Does the one minute cure also help with allergies, skin problems like dandruff and ciriacis, and neurological issues like aphasia?

ZmajEriksson said:

Hey, how are you doing right now? I’d follow Lydia’s advice along with assistance from the Gods. If this was stage 3 or 4 cancer, ask for assistance from the Gods and if you can’t get an answer, find the most high end and caring doctor you can. Work vehemently on your soul. The type of cancer changes things too. I hope you’re doing well.

Hello ZmajEriksson,
After seeing this post, I too hope you're progressing well.
There is a website that deals directly with Ayurveda medicine and study, with quite a bit of info if you wanna check it out.
When you get to the site, scroll down to the video on "What is Ayurveda"? After that, you can check out the rest of the site to see if it offers you any help.
Hang in there. Hail Father Satan !

https://www.banyanbotanicals.com/#

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back