Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun in the 6th house.

Dariak

My problem is I get sick easily, if I were to go out outside and it would be slightly chilly, chances are I’d get a sniff the next day, then a cold, then a cough, then a fever etc.. until I’m full blown laying in bed needing meds.

I’ve been able to fight this with healthy exercise, good eating, cleaning my aura regularly and working on my solar chakra which has helped, but not enough. I’m a lot more resistant to illness than I once was, but I feel as if I need to put a little more effort in.

Any ideas on affirmations or meditations I could use??

You can do a Sun square when optimal timing comes around. Or you could adapt an affirmation to your daily aura of protection so that it begins to safeguard your health

Affirmation idea: "I am forever completely healthy, mind, body, and soul, in every positive way for me."

I had to take some things out of your post as it revealed some astro info that people could use to figure out your planets? The enemy can use this. We try not to reveal any personal information, such as that.

The Sun square is great for that. Have you also looked into a good probiotic, cod liver oil and a good multivitamin ? All and all, keep up your Yoga and spiritual exercises. When we reach a certain level, our astrology charts will eventually cease to effect us.

HPS Shannon said:
I had to take some things out of your post as it revealed some astro info that people could use to figure out your planets? The enemy can use this. We try not to reveal any personal information, such as that.

The Sun square is great for that. Have you also looked into a good probiotic, cod liver oil and a good multivitamin ? All and all, keep up your Yoga and spiritual exercises. When we reach a certain level, our astrology charts will eventually cease to effect us.

Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it. I’ll try what you mentioned.

Do you have any lifelong or chronic symptoms as a result of your planetary deficiency?

Anything that is not part of normal human function that you have noticed which might aid in providing some more personalised advice?

Centralforce666 said:
Do you have any lifelong or chronic symptoms as a result of your planetary deficiency?

Anything that is not part of normal human function that you have noticed which might aid in providing some more personalised advice?

Yes, have intense seasonal allergies and chronic sinus congestion which makes it hard to breathing exercerissa at times. I also have asthma, but that seemed to have ease out with regular exercise.

Saturn is a planet of stagnation when it comes to health, and chronically stagnated qi in the chest could be the cause of your issues.

Do you ever get feelings of chest oppression and difficulty breathing, other than when you are sick or having an asthma attack?

Centralforce666 said:
Saturn is a planet of stagnation when it comes to health, and chronically stagnated qi in the chest could be the cause of your issues.

Do you ever get feelings of chest oppression and difficulty breathing, other than when you are sick or having an asthma attack?

Yes, I do.

I doubt it is energy stagnation though, I do yoga every single do, power meditation every day and I’m a lot more active than I used to be. I’ve lost SO much fat.

Chronic long term stagnation can take some time to dissipate, especially if there is a fluid stagnation that has built up from long term energy stagnation ie phlegm.

Energy stagnation can also stem from the mind and emotions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back