Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ways to safely get rid of huge amounts of stress??

FlamingRedRose666

Hey guys.. I just wanted to ask you all for advice on how to get rid of stress..

I'm in 12th grade at the moment and I'm experiencing too much stress. I don't know what to do...

I'm ashamed to say that I started to eat from stress which has made me gain back weight ten fold...

I'm tired of getting bullied, getting into stupid fights at school, getting stressed out from these exams... I just can't take this anymore.. It's too fucking much for me...

I'd like to take an academic holiday just until I fix my health, stress levels, my weight and so on.. But I feel like nobody is going to allow me that.

I just want to get better, feel better and be better...

I'll appreciate all the advice from you guys..

P. S. Yes, I'm meditating and doing the Final RTR everyday.

Think of stress and all other negative emotional energies as actual physical things that you can see, like a cloud of negativity. And whenever it gets to you, remove it by visualizing and affirming that all of that negativity is out from your body, direct it with visualization to go across the room or into somebody you don't like. And affirm and focus that any kind of negativity and bad feelings are not allowed to be inside or attached to your body. Remember to do this every time you feel any kind of stress. And if you see someone else in the room with you is full of stress like this, you can see the cloud of stress on them and make sure that it stays only to them and doesn't spread anywhere to you. You can also ask your guardian to take all the stress energy and use it for whatever Satan needs it for.

If you make a habit of doing this, your body will get used to it and you will naturally just not connect with any stress negativity energy anymore. It won't be able to get to you. Just remember that stress is an actual physical thing like a gray cloud, and keep it out and away from yourself.

Physical exercise.. Namely cardio..

I have a similar problem.. An overactive nervous system leading to huge amounts of stress and frustrated energy (thanks uranus!).

My relief is cycling, and not the old stroll along the beach but up mountains and whatnot.. 2-3 times per week, around 2 hours at a time at an average of 160 bpm heart rate.

It does my stress levels wonders.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Think of stress and all other negative emotional energies as actual physical things that you can see, like a cloud of negativity. And whenever it gets to you, remove it by visualizing and affirming that all of that negativity is out from your body, direct it with visualization to go across the room or into somebody you don't like. And affirm and focus that any kind of negativity and bad feelings are not allowed to be inside or attached to your body. Remember to do this every time you feel any kind of stress. And if you see someone else in the room with you is full of stress like this, you can see the cloud of stress on them and make sure that it stays only to them and doesn't spread anywhere to you. You can also ask your guardian to take all the stress energy and use it for whatever Satan needs it for.

If you make a habit of doing this, your body will get used to it and you will naturally just not connect with any stress negativity energy anymore. It won't be able to get to you. Just remember that stress is an actual physical thing like a gray cloud, and keep it out and away from yourself.

I never even thought of this... Thank you Ol!

About the asking my GD to take this stress feeling away from me and use it for whatever Father Satan needs it for, I always only did it with anxiety, never thought I can do it with stress feeling too, so thank you!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Hey guys.. I just wanted to ask you all for advice on how to get rid of stress..

I'm in 12th grade at the moment and I'm experiencing too much stress. I don't know what to do...

I'm ashamed to say that I started to eat from stress which has made me gain back weight ten fold...

I'm tired of getting bullied, getting into stupid fights at school, getting stressed out from these exams... I just can't take this anymore.. It's too fucking much for me...

I'd like to take an academic holiday just until I fix my health, stress levels, my weight and so on.. But I feel like nobody is going to allow me that.

Stress is a form of negativity that comes from outside influences and sources. When we are stressed we are forming our own personal rain cloud of negative energy from within ourselves which spreads through-out our body and shrouds our chakras. This same thing happens with those who are clinically depressed in that they are practically a factory for negative energy that they allow to build up and build up. It's not easy to prevent yourself from getting stressed as this can take discipline and time but you can treat the stress itself like any other negative energy.

As far as my personal experience goes, the negative energy of stress cannot be deflected as we essentially produce it within ourselves from our reaction to the outside sources causing it, but it can be cleansed, programmed, manipulated and redirected and you can remove it from yourself or utilize the negative energy as a spiritual attack against our enemies or even those who are causing you such stress such as bullies or assholes.

We are Satanists, justice is in our blood and exacting it should be second nature so don't feel any qualms against bringing about misfortune upon those who needlessly bring it to you via legal and or magical means. If you do not fully clean yourself of this energy thoroughly or you do not redirect it elsewhere then it will keep building up within you bringing about all sorts of bad karma and negative feelings of being overwhelmed.

When it comes to lots of negative energy, small or typical workings will not be enough and you will need to spend a considerable amount of time on meditations such as Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection. Under these circumstances such workings should take you at least 30 focused minutes each. In addition I would recommend x58 or x108 vibrations of SOWILO (listed as #16) into your entire soul, aura and body simultaneously daily. I suggest drawing the rune on a piece of paper as well as this gives you a more personal connection to the rune and amplifies the vibrations when focused upon it. Always remember to raise your energy before doing these workings for without the energy there is nothing to direct.

I also want you to know that you are not alone here and we always have your back as we're all a family here. When things push us we push back harder as allies and make it through to the light. After all, mountains don't rise without earthquakes.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

About the asking my GD to take this stress feeling away from me and use it for whatever Father Satan needs it for, I always only did it with anxiety, never thought I can do it with stress feeling too, so thank you!
This what I used to always do. Until I didn't have to anymore because I got used to nothing bothering me. I don't let anyone else affect me unless it's in a good way.

And it is not any problem that you been eating a lot recently. We are white, white people are supposed to eat a lot in the winter and gain some weight. I did too, most people do. We need the fat because it burns up to keep us warm in the cold weather. This is part of the natural cycle of the year.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

This what I used to always do. Until I didn't have to anymore because I got used to nothing bothering me. I don't let anyone else affect me unless it's in a good way.

And it is not any problem that you been eating a lot recently. We are white, white people are supposed to eat a lot in the winter and gain some weight. I did too, most people do. We need the fat because it burns up to keep us warm in the cold weather. This is part of the natural cycle of the year.

It's effecting me in a negative way tho. I'm way over the limit of being at a healthy weight norm, just letting you know.

Ghost in the Machine said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Stress is a form of negativity that comes from outside influences and sources. When we are stressed we are forming our own personal rain cloud of negative energy from within ourselves which spreads through-out our body and shrouds our chakras. This same thing happens with those who are clinically depressed in that they are practically a factory for negative energy that they allow to build up and build up. It's not easy to prevent yourself from getting stressed as this can take discipline and time but you can treat the stress itself like any other negative energy.

As far as my personal experience goes, the negative energy of stress cannot be deflected as we essentially produce it within ourselves from our reaction to the outside sources causing it, but it can be cleansed, programmed, manipulated and redirected and you can remove it from yourself or utilize the negative energy as a spiritual attack against our enemies or even those who are causing you such stress such as bullies or assholes.

We are Satanists, justice is in our blood and exacting it should be second nature so don't feel any qualms against bringing about misfortune upon those who needlessly bring it to you via legal and or magical means. If you do not fully clean yourself of this energy thoroughly or you do not redirect it elsewhere then it will keep building up within you bringing about all sorts of bad karma and negative feelings of being overwhelmed.

When it comes to lots of negative energy, small or typical workings will not be enough and you will need to spend a considerable amount of time on meditations such as Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection. Under these circumstances such workings should take you at least 30 focused minutes each. In addition I would recommend x58 or x108 vibrations of SOWILO (listed as #16) into your entire soul, aura and body simultaneously daily. I suggest drawing the rune on a piece of paper as well as this gives you a more personal connection to the rune and amplifies the vibrations when focused upon it. Always remember to raise your energy before doing these workings for without the energy there is nothing to direct.

I also want you to know that you are not alone here and we always have your back as we're all a family here. When things push us we push back harder as allies and make it through to the light. After all, mountains don't rise without earthquakes.

Thank you, I actually recently added Sowilo as a part of my second AoP, the first AoP is with Algiz.

Centralforce666 said:
Physical exercise.. Namely cardio..

I have a similar problem.. An overactive nervous system leading to huge amounts of stress and frustrated energy (thanks uranus!).

My relief is cycling, and not the old stroll along the beach but up mountains and whatnot.. 2-3 times per week, around 2 hours at a time at an average of 160 bpm heart rate.

It does my stress levels wonders.

I love riding my bicycle, unfortunately it's winter here, it gets warmer, then colder, ice, cold weather, blizzard, you name it, so I am unable to jog or bicycle, I'll ride my bicycle in the Summer or at warm spring time.

-----------

I was against this all, but I'm glad I asked, because I would have made the biggest mistake in my life... EVER...

Thank you everyone!

Kundalini Yoga routine to eliminate tension and stress:

https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20to%20eliminate%20tension%20and%20stress.htm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back