Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Migraine After Meditation

Cyn666

About 10 years ago, when I dedicated, I would experience migraines near constantly, without ever having an issue with them prior to my dedication.
For a while there I fell out of my routine and the migraines stopped.
I've gotten back into a regular meditation routine within the last year and not always, but occasionally I get these crippling migraines. Usually after I finish the final RTR, sometimes while I'm currently doing it.

I get enough sleep and stay well hydrated and active, so I'm wondering if perhaps this is just a psychic attack?

Cyn666 said:
About 10 years ago, when I dedicated, I would experience migraines near constantly, without ever having an issue with them prior to my dedication.
I've gotten back into a regular meditation routine within the last year and not always, but occasionally I get these crippling migraines. Usually after I finish the final RTR, sometimes while I'm currently doing it.

I get enough sleep and stay well hydrated and active, so I'm wondering if perhaps this is just a psychic attack?

Meditation brings energy to our chakras and if these chakras are blocked or severely atrophied, it's gonna hurt and in the case of our upper chakras this manifests in the form of headaches or migraines that can last for days, weeks or months depending on varying factors. The most common issue people have when it comes to getting headaches or migraines after meditating is in regards to their third eye, crown, 6th chakra or pineal gland.

My advice to you is to clean and spin your chakras twice daily. I'd also advise against drinking tap-water if your city fluoridates it which is very likely the case and get into the habit of purchasing bottled water that has no fluoride in it. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland in a white crusty substance that mitigates it's health both physically and spiritually as the pineal gland is directly correlated with the 6th chakra which is connected and linked to our third eye (the extension of the 6th chakra) and holds the pathway to the crown chakra.

To clean each individual chakra, visualize them, colour, shape and all, and then visualize the chakra being engulfed in powerful white-gold light and hold it for a minute or 2. Do this with each individual chakra from your base all the way up to your crown one at a time. Do this regularly every day as this cleans any spiritual filth from your chakras and makes them stronger and better able to deflect dirty or negative energy.

Keep this consistent with your regular meditations. Before I can provide any further assistance though I need to know where this pain is felt in regards to your migraine. Is it more towards your forehead, to the top of your head or just the whole general skull as a whole?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Cyn666 said:

Meditation brings energy to our chakras and if these chakras are blocked or severely atrophied, it's gonna hurt and in the case of our upper chakras this manifests in the form of headaches or migraines that can last for days, weeks or months depending on varying factors. The most common issue people have when it comes to getting headaches or migraines after meditating is in regards to their third eye, crown, 6th chakra or pineal gland.

My advice to you is to clean and spin your chakras twice daily. I'd also advise against drinking tap-water if your city fluoridates it which is very likely the case and get into the habit of purchasing bottled water that has no fluoride in it. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland in a white crusty substance that mitigates it's health both physically and spiritually as the pineal gland is directly correlated with the 6th chakra which is connected and linked to our third eye (the extension of the 6th chakra) and holds the pathway to the crown chakra.

To clean each individual chakra, visualize them, colour, shape and all, and then visualize the chakra being engulfed in powerful white-gold light and hold it for a minute or 2. Do this with each individual chakra from your base all the way up to your crown one at a time. Do this regularly every day as this cleans any spiritual filth from your chakras and makes them stronger and better able to deflect dirty or negative energy.

Keep this consistent with your regular meditations. Before I can provide any further assistance though I need to know where this pain is felt in regards to your migraine. Is it more towards your forehead, to the top of your head or just the whole general skull as a whole?

Usually the top of my head and right behind my eyes.
My city says they don't add fluoride into their water, but it tests to have 0.23 mg/L. Is that still too much to consume? Should I switch to bottled?

Cyn666 said:
My city says they don't add fluoride into their water, but it tests to have 0.23 mg/L. Is that still too much to consume? Should I switch to bottled?

Any excess in fluoride isn't good for the pineal gland, even small measures can add up over the years in long term. If I were you I would switch to bottled but if finances are a struggle, or in addition to bottled water, make sure you're not consuming more calcium than you need as this can also calcify the pineal gland, and you can also change your diet to add in fish, shell fish (such as oysters), brazil nuts, mushrooms and meats such as lean pork chops, beef and lean chicken breasts as these contain selenium which has shown in studies to help decalcify the pineal gland.

As for your migraines this is definitely from blocked/atrophied chakras. From my experience, consistent meditation despite the pain will have you eventually acclimate to the energy of your chakras, and as they become stronger the pain will eventually subside. It took me several weeks of daily meditations for the headaches to go away on my end.

If you want a more direct approach, you can try this meditation on what I believe is your 6th and 7th(crown) chakras. You can do this as many times as you feel is needed but don't overdo it. This will also hurt but it should help your chakras handle energy faster, just remember to know your limits.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Cyn666 said:

Any excess in fluoride isn't good for the pineal gland, even small measures can add up over the years in long term. If I were you I would switch to bottled but if finances are a struggle, or in addition to bottled water, make sure you're not consuming more calcium than you need as this can also calcify the pineal gland, and you can also change your diet to add in fish, shell fish (such as oysters), brazil nuts, mushrooms and meats such as lean pork chops, beef and lean chicken breasts as these contain selenium which has shown in studies to help decalcify the pineal gland.

As for your migraines this is definitely from blocked/atrophied chakras. From my experience, consistent meditation despite the pain will have you eventually acclimate to the energy of your chakras, and as they become stronger the pain will eventually subside. It took me several weeks of daily meditations for the headaches to go away on my end.

If you want a more direct approach, you can try this meditation on what I believe is your 6th and 7th(crown) chakras. You can do this as many times as you feel is needed but don't overdo it. This will also hurt but it should help your chakras handle energy faster, just remember to know your limits.

On this page it was stated it had updated the meditations for the 4th and 6th chakras. Should we be using YAUM for the 6th as the linked page states?

Cyn666 said:
On this page it was stated it had updated the meditations for the 4th and 6th chakras. Should we be using YAUM for the 6th as the linked page states?

Both vibrations work but YAUM for the 6th is more powerful, though this doesn't always mean better if you're not yet accustomed to high amounts of energy. You can experiment with both vibrations and see which one you are personally more comfortable with. You could always start with the first vibration for a while and then move onto YAUM once you get more comfortable with the energy if you'd like too.

What would be birthmarks? Does it have to do with past lives?
I have one in the head in the sixth chakra and in my forehead, in the third eye

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back