Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

genetic eye retina disorder.

serpentwalker666

My friend, someone I met in the past few months has a rare genetic eye disorder where she is gradually going blind. It is called retinitis pigmentosa. Is there anything anyone knows that can be done for this from a physical(not spiritual) standpoint? I wanted to try and help prevent her from going blind.

There are things that can be done but your friend would have to dedicate time into it. Show her this article when she has time.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1034341.shtml

If I was her, I would commit to do acupressure on myself, if acupuncture isnt possible. There are also herbs that can be taken to help the eye tissue heal and correct the problem. But since we do not know the overall state of health of your friend, I cannot say much yet. Perhaps Central Force can give you some advice to give to your friend. His specialty is Traditional Chinese medicine.

There are herbs, both chinese and western that she can take for the eye degeneration. Is she open to alternative methods? Many people are not.

Id have to link her that article and talk to her about it. I'm hoping she would be someone who would be curious about alternative treatments. As in western medicine this is basically something if you go to doctor about they tell you there's nothing they can do. But I think and hope she considers other treatments and I'll see what she thinks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back