Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Toothpaste

FlamingRedRose666

Is there any good toothpastes besides Auromere?

I have used HPS Shannon recommended Auromere Toothpaste, but after using it my teeth got far more worse and extremely fragile.... So I want to avoid this and hope that there is another good toothpaste, thank you!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

I checked on the topic that you started before about this.

If you take the fluor out of your toothpaste your enamel becomes less hard than that it was making it more susceptible to holes in your teeth.

So if you change the toothpaste but not just your habits not much will change.

Don't eat overly sugar things, for one.

And second, something I think is overlooked, vitamin K. You need vitamin K to take the calcium that is in your body to your bones (and teeth). And aside from that you need the magnesium as it is a coop in absorption in your body.
They also add vitamin D so the calcium doesnt get stuck in places that it may not belong..

I recently heard something interesting about brittle bones and vitamin K. They've done a study and in that study they measured the amount of vitamin K inside the blood/body. And that was really low in the people they tested with brittle bones.

Fermented foods, could help. And I also wonder if (bone) broths would be a good thing to have frequently, for this type of thing.

Also something else that I think should be noted is about the pesticides / conservatives they use.

I think they may slow the digestion down/obstruct it in how it is working/ perhaps also block the absorption rate of the intestines.
If you can, stay away from it.

T.A.O.L. said:
I checked on the topic that you started before about this.

If you take the fluor out of your toothpaste your enamel becomes less hard than that it was making it more susceptible to holes in your teeth.

So if you change the toothpaste but not just your habits not much will change.

Don't eat overly sugar things, for one.

And second, something I think is overlooked, vitamin K. You need vitamin K to take the calcium that is in your body to your bones (and teeth). And aside from that you need the magnesium as it is a coop in absorption in your body.
They also add vitamin D so the calcium doesnt get stuck in places that it may not belong..

I recently heard something interesting about brittle bones and vitamin K. They've done a study and in that study they measured the amount of vitamin K inside the blood/body. And that was really low in the people they tested with brittle bones.

Fermented foods, could help. And I also wonder if (bone) broths would be a good thing to have frequently, for this type of thing.

I'm glad I asked, phew. Okay, thank you!!!

Hey I forgot to say but if you look at those premade formulas for teeth and bones they often have calcium magnesium vitamin D and vitamin K in them.
It may be easier if you could find a good one without fillers and/or coloring (or magnesium stearate)

T.A.O.L. said:
Hey I forgot to say but if you look at those premade formulas for teeth and bones they often have calcium magnesium vitamin D and vitamin K in them.
It may be easier if you could find a good one without fillers and/or coloring (or magnesium stearate)

There's such a thing???

Well, thank you! I'll look into it! :)

Thank you for your time and help!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

There's such a thing???

HPS Shannon has mentioned Dr Rons before for this kind of situation.
But they do not ship that everywhere.
You should/could do a search on the forum for Dr Rons and see if you can find more information given than what I type here.

And no problem. I saw no one else had replied or mentioned this....

T.A.O.L. said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

There's such a thing???

You should/could do a search on the forum for Dr Rons and see if you can find more information given than what I type here.

I completely forgot Dr Ron, heh, my bad.

Thank you for reminding me and suggesting!!!

And eh,no problem, at least you replied :)

T.A.O.L. said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

There's such a thing???

I bought a complect in one of these vitamins combined. I hope it helps :)
Thank you once again!!!!!! ^_^

T.A.O.L. said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

There's such a thing???

Btw, I bought it from the med shop nearby. :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
There's such a thing???

So lucky.... there is no such thing as dr rons here in Italy, I ordered twice from america and twice the bastards at the customs rejected the package for fuck sake.

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

So lucky.... there is no such thing as dr rons here in Italy, I ordered twice from america and twice the bastards at the customs rejected the package for fuck sake.

It's not Dr Ron's shop, I just went to the supermarket and there was a medicine shop, I bought a Calcium, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 in one, tablets.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

It's not Dr Ron's shop, I just went to the supermarket and there was a medicine shop, I bought a Calcium, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 in one, tablets.
Ahh I see i see, here most of them are shit with magnesium sterearate in it, or maybe it’s me not looking more carefully lol

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Ahh I see i see, here most of them are shit with magnesium sterearate in it, or maybe it’s me not looking more carefully lol

Try searching for a company AMBIO(R) it should be: Calcium with Vitamins K and D (on the back side it should say: Calcium; Vitamin K2; Vitamin D3.)

Hope this helps.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Try searching for a company AMBIO(R) it should be: Calcium with Vitamins K and D (on the back side it should say: Calcium; Vitamin K2; Vitamin D3.)

Hope this helps.
Thanks gonna look for it;)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Hope this helps.

It would also do you good to acquire a good magnesium supplement while taking your calcium supplement. Taking calcium supplements without the magnesium factor can cause calcium build up in your cells and even pineal gland.

Magnesium balances calcium. Most people are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium is super super important

My calcium supplement has microcrystaline calcium with phosphorous, vitamin D, magnesium and boron

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Hope this helps.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2988

HPS Shannon said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Hope this helps.

It would also do you good to acquire a good magnesium supplement while taking your calcium supplement. Taking calcium supplements without the magnesium factor can cause calcium build up in your cells and even pineal gland.

Magnesium balances calcium. Most people are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium is super super important

My calcium supplement has microcrystaline calcium with phosphorous, vitamin D, magnesium and boron

It says that it has: magnesium salt, is that bad?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Hope this helps.

It says that it has: magnesium salt, is that bad?

That probably means magnesium sulfate. All I can say is that I take Magnesium citrate and or glycinate as they seem to be the magnesium that is more absorbable.

However the Magnesium salt should suffice for now. I.m not trying to discourage you but when you buy a magnesium supplement next time, try to shoot for ones that are better absorbed. it'll benefit you more.

HPS Shannon said:

With due respect, calcium is either stored inside specialized organelles, e.g. the sarcoplasmic reticulum and the mitochondria, or bound by proteins inside cells.
Calcification of blood vessels, a far more serious problem, depends upon the activity of a vitamin-K2-dependent protein,
the Matrix-gla-protein. If vitamin K2 is absent, this leads to the building of calcium inside your blood vessels, leading to
a plethora of cardiovascular problems.
( Trivia: depending on genetic factors, more or less extremely high levels of calcium can increase both the heart rate and strength of its contraction, even to pathological levels, as cardiac muscle cells are the only muscle cells taking in calcium from the outside in order to contract. Magnesium inhibits this effect, causing relaxation )

Magnesium does help by further stabilizing the matrices of bones and enamel.

If I may add, it is extremely important to pay attention to what kind of vitamin K one purchases, as vitamin K exists in three
vitameres, with vitamin K3 being the inferior one, as it lacks an important side chain, and vitamin K2 ( menaquinone ) being the most biologically important one.

nishka said:
HPS Shannon said:

With due respect, calcium is either stored inside specialized organelles, e.g. the sarcoplasmic reticulum and the mitochondria, or bound by proteins inside cells.
Calcification of blood vessels, a far more serious problem, depends upon the activity of a vitamin-K2-dependent protein,
the Matrix-gla-protein. If vitamin K2 is absent, this leads to the building of calcium inside your blood vessels, leading to
a plethora of cardiovascular problems.
( Trivia: depending on genetic factors, more or less extremely high levels of calcium can increase both the heart rate and strength of its contraction, even to pathological levels, as cardiac muscle cells are the only muscle cells taking in calcium from the outside in order to contract. Magnesium inhibits this effect, causing relaxation )

Magnesium does help by further stabilizing the matrices of bones and enamel.

If I may add, it is extremely important to pay attention to what kind of vitamin K one purchases, as vitamin K exists in three
vitameres, with vitamin K3 being the inferior one, as it lacks an important side chain, and vitamin K2 ( menaquinone ) being the most biologically important one.

Vitamin K2 is another subject. I am just speaking of the synergy and importance of calcium and magnesium when it comes to calcium distribution in the body and bone health. Calcification can be mitigated with magnesium since magnesium does factor in with calcium distribution in the body including body tissue. There is a risk in taking high calcium without magnesium.Just like there is a risk in taking high calcium without Vitamin K2. If you want to talk about proper accompanying factors for an optimal bone formula, one might want to bring up why boron is important for calcium absorption...

The situation with Vitamin K2 is that it is found in foods with calcium and some magnesium, like cheese and other dairy products.Now this brings to surface the importance of whole foods as the number one way to proper nutrition, they contain vitamins and minerals in synergy and with their co factors and supporting nutrients.

HPS Shannon said:
Calcification can be mitigated with magnesium since magnesium does factor in with calcium distribution in the body including body tissue. There is a risk in taking high calcium without magnesium.Just like there is a risk in taking high calcium without Vitamin K2.

I have to sincerely apologize to you, and I meant no disrespect before.
I looked it up, and you're right, magnesium does also help in preventing calcification.
( Found several items on this subject. From what I gathered was that vascular smooth muscle cells must play a key role, albeit the process is not fully understood yet. )

Again, my apologies.

Guys, just try sodium bicarbonate. I'm using that for more than a month now and nothing bad happened to me, morning and night. Do it gently and the toothbrush should be SOFT. Add clean water(or hydrosol, oils, etc) to the bicarbonate, mix a bit and it becomes like a paste.

I know there is a debate online about the bicarbonate being good or not for your teeths, but so far so good for me.

nishka said:
HPS Shannon said:
Calcification can be mitigated with magnesium since magnesium does factor in with calcium distribution in the body including body tissue. There is a risk in taking high calcium without magnesium.Just like there is a risk in taking high calcium without Vitamin K2.

I have to sincerely apologize to you, and I meant no disrespect before.
I looked it up, and you're right, magnesium does also help in preventing calcification.
( Found several items on this subject. From what I gathered was that vascular smooth muscle cells must play a key role, albeit the process is not fully understood yet. )

Again, my apologies.

Niksha, dont even worry about it. We are all learning about each other. Thank you for emphasizing Vitamin K2 anyway, I then realized that Vitamin K2 is found in more than a few foods with calcium, they are balancing. We are learning together in this. You were actually very polite.

Its important for us to correct each other, or state opposition so we can analyze all sides of the coin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back