Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tinking too much

Catalincata94

Last night i did the final RTR (for the first time)and then waited like 30 mins and then i did my meditations then i tried to sleep but i keept talking in my mind but didn't managed to shut the fuck up so i stayed in bed for 4 hours talking to my self (sometimes also the voice was talking to me) then i managed to sleep some what but not much maybe 2-3 hours.
So i thought i should do AUM 108x for 40 days o.o
But i also have to do other rituals
Like aura of protection
Final RTR
Isa for binding my aunt because she prays for me but this only when moon starts waning
And i thought about doing surya for cleaning because my vizualization isn't so good
But i think i will do today AUM and will leave the isa for later but some brother and sister of ours said that i'm never going to lern to do a binding if i don't do it well because i i woried about that i may think about the ritual and may back fire at me because i sometimes i think about the ritual but jut for a few seconds and then i think about something else and focus on other things. So hope it's all right if i leave it for later after i center my thoughts with AUM. Or what else would be good to stop tinking so much?

But i also have a problem with the voice that keps talking to me but i don't know for sure if its a disease (like schizoprhenia) or the enemies but it moustly talks about ss, trying to frighten me and leave ss because sometimes like "your not suposed to be here" and other stuffs that i can't remember because i ignor it.
It also talks to me when i doing workings and before a working it tels me "i won't let you do it i will talk to you".

So i don't know if it's a disease or the enemy but one day i asked Satan what are these voice and then i was guided to the JOS website romanian version and i got in the page about enemy attacks.
But i also think it may be a disease because when the voice talks to me i have some muscular contractions like it what's me to pay attention.
But it may be also an enemy attack.

After doing meditation your energy is raised so it is indeed difficult to sleep right after. When you see that you are lying in bed for some time but can't sleep, get up, go to sit on a chair or ideally leave the room, do something else that will distract your mind from sleeping for about  20mins. Then go to your bed and try to sleep.
Until you start the binding you can empower your protection and also affirm. Preferably take a look on the links below, they are very effective. Don't stop your protection when you start the binding, you should do them both for best results. Never stop the protection.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Have you tried void meditation? It is an excellent way to control your mind. It will help you to concentrate on what you want and help you not to pay attention to the voices. It may also make the voices weaker or even vanish them. Also fill your head and body with blue satanic energy when you try to concentrate or when you hear the voices.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

a voice can be a hallucination of your own mind or it can tune into certain things. even if it is a hallucination the mind is great. also bad frequencies can be directed at you.... hail satan!

This is a problem that i can relate, i'm sure if you look in your natal chart you have Mercury retrograde as i have it. It's like my mind sometime does not want to shut up and i think of things that i don't want to. I'm sure you understand what i'm talking about, with meditations and Void meditation i now 'healed' most of it.

What i can suggest to you is void meditation, i now it's difficult even more for someone with our problem but it's one of the think that helps a lot. Another thing is doing a working, i think that doing a Mercury Square or just use it's mantra for 40 days to empower our natal Mercury could work but i never tryed so i don't know. For now just do Void meditation,It will help a lot and even just meditations has helped me a lot. Of course this will take some time.

By the way this is why i answered the questions in your posts, in the way you write i could tell you had my same problem, luckly now i'm way better.

Maya said:
After doing meditation your energy is raised so it is indeed difficult to sleep right after. When you see that you are lying in bed for some time but can't sleep, get up, go to sit on a chair or ideally leave the room, do something else that will distract your mind from sleeping for about  20mins. Then go to your bed and try to sleep.
Until you start the binding you can empower your protection and also affirm. Preferably take a look on the links below, they are very effective. Don't stop your protection when you start the binding, you should do them both for best results. Never stop the protection.

Have you tried void meditation? It is an excellent way to control your mind. It will help you to concentrate on what you want and help you not to pay attention to the voices. It may also make the voices weaker or even vanish them. Also fill your head and body with blue satanic energy when you try to concentrate or when you hear the voices.

Alright.
Well yeah i started my protection in the 9th of December again but didn't do much protection before o.o and i know i shoun't stop so i wont stop anymore.
and void meditation i started it again last month but not sure, i cant realy block my thoughts don't know what is wrong it's like i focus on my brain and try to push back the thoughts or put them in place and block them. i think this is just a wrong way of doing it. i think i don't focus on my mind enought when doing void.

I tried the blue satanic energy as you said i did it even before you told me and yeah i think it may be working i hear less voices and i also closed my clairaudiant chakras but if i'm not hearing voices then i talk in my mind i even am like i talk to you guys about whats happening to me... but i think this started when i had the treatement and one medicine had the side effect of temporal memory loss and i keept forgeting tings but some didn't return then i kept talking to people in my mind to not to get social problems it is like i exercised. it sounds stupid o.o
Thanks for your reply :)

luis said:
This is a problem that i can relate, i'm sure if you look in your natal chart you have Mercury retrograde as i have it. It's like my mind sometime does not want to shut up and i think of things that i don't want to. I'm sure you understand what i'm talking about, with meditations and Void meditation i now 'healed' most of it.

What i can suggest to you is void meditation, i now it's difficult even more for someone with our problem but it's one of the think that helps a lot. Another thing is doing a working, i think that doing a Mercury Square or just use it's mantra for 40 days to empower our natal Mercury could work but i never tryed so i don't know. For now just do Void meditation,It will help a lot and even just meditations has helped me a lot. Of course this will take some time.

By the way this is why i answered the questions in your posts, in the way you write i could tell you had my same problem, luckly now i'm way better.
Well i did not remember exactly what where the retrogrades in my chart but now i do and i checked my birth chart and i do not have mercury retrograde and i can assure you i have the right birth date and time that i got from the hospital i was born in (it wasn't free) i was pretty much very silent when i was a little didn't speak much (maybe because I was in a nursery and there was carer that wasn't nice to us, that's what my mother said and that i was so afraid that i didn't even asked for water) but as i grow i started to talk more. so as i remember a few years back i was much more silent mentally...

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:

Well i did not remember exactly what where the retrogrades in my chart but now i do and i checked my birth chart and i do not have mercury retrograde and i can assure you i have the right birth date and time that i got from the hospital i was born in (it wasn't free) i was pretty much very silent when i was a little didn't speak much (maybe because I was in a nursery and there was carer that wasn't nice to us, that's what my mother said and that i was so afraid that i didn't even asked for water) but as i grow i started to talk more. so as i remember a few years back i was much more silent mentally...
Than it's another Planet aspect, there are many aspect that are similar to each other.

Maybe it's something like a transit or it's something physical. Anyway my advice would work anyway whatever you have Mercury retrograde or not.

Catalincata94 said:
Last night i did the final RTR (for the first time)and then waited like 30 mins and then i did my meditations then i tried to sleep but i keept talking in my mind but didn't managed to shut the fuck up so i stayed in bed for 4 hours talking to my self (sometimes also the voice was talking to me) then i managed to sleep some what but not much maybe 2-3 hours.
Like aura of protection
Final RTR
Isa for binding my aunt because she prays for me but this only when moon starts waning
And i thought about doing surya for cleaning because my vizualization isn't so good
But i think i will do today AUM and will leave the isa for later but some brother and sister of ours said that i'm never going to lern to do a binding if i don't do it well because i i woried about that i may think about the ritual and may back fire at me because i sometimes i think about the ritual but jut for a few seconds and then i think about something else and focus on other things. So hope it's all right if i leave it for later after i center my thoughts with AUM. Or what else would be good to stop tinking so much?

But i also have a problem with the voice that keps talking to me but i don't know for sure if its a disease (like schizoprhenia) or the enemies but it moustly talks about ss, trying to frighten me and leave ss because sometimes like "your not suposed to be here" and other stuffs that i can't remember because i ignor it.
It also talks to me when i doing workings and before a working it tels me "i won't let you do it i will talk to you".
isn't doing 108 too much for you given that you are a new member,you can start small so that you do not lose interest on the way and stop doing it,also you don't need to do binding for your aunt,just do the returning curse part 1 and any negative energy she sends to you will backfire,you can do it after the final rtr,if you can't do it then do the aura of protection with surya and use the same affirmation on the returning curses it will send any xian energy back to the senders,I think you should start small,I don't want you losing hope because your doing too much.as for the voice you can use mercury square since it has to do with the mind and mentality because schizophrenia is a mental disease.i guess using it with affirmations will heal you mentally.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Like aura of protection
Final RTR

isn't doing 108 too much for you given that you are a new member,you can start small so that you do not lose interest on the way and stop doing it,also you don't need to do binding for your aunt,just do the returning curse part 1 and any negative energy she sends to you will backfire,you can do it after the final rtr,if you can't do it then do the aura of protection with surya and use the same affirmation on the returning curses it will send any xian energy back to the senders,I think you should start small,I don't want you losing hope because your doing too much.as for the voice you can use mercury square since it has to do with the mind and mentality because schizophrenia is a mental disease.i guess using it with affirmations will heal you mentally.
Thanks bro. Well to be honest i dont have any thing against 108x aum vibrations just if i do something that requires much attention and workings that need to be done right, that makes me stressed, otherwise 20 mins of vibrations (aum vibrations in the soul) is fine with me, but for the aura of protection with surya i chosed only 54x and 30x algiz i chose only 54 vibrations because i also need to focus on vizualing a whithe gold light so yeah it stresses me if i have to focus for long like that. I think if i do less than 54x vibrations would be boring and my birth chart sais i have a lot of patience so yeah i also think that i'm strong (but not like an advanced ss) and that gives me a plus in doing 108x vibrations. So you mean to use the mercury mantra to do a magic to heal from these voices?

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Like aura of protection
Final RTR

Also i did meditated before i dedicated myself i did somethin like void meditation (mindfulness meditation) but i know it's not near the void meditation but i got more patience from that too

Maya said:

I tired doing the method you told me about doing something for 20 min to distract my mind and it worked i could sleep. Thank you :)

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Like aura of protection
Final RTR

Oh and the voice talks less to me now after all these workings and meditations :) but in return i talk more in my mind...

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Like aura of protection
Final RTR

Thanks bro. Well to be honest i dont have any thing against 108x aum vibrations just if i do something that requires much attention and workings that need to be done right, that makes me stressed, otherwise 20 mins of vibrations (aum vibrations in the soul) is fine with me, but for the aura of protection with surya i chosed only 54x and 30x algiz i chose only 54 vibrations because i also need to focus on vizualing a whithe gold light so yeah it stresses me if i have to focus for long like that. I think if i do less than 54x vibrations would be boring and my birth chart sais i have a lot of patience so yeah i also think that i'm strong (but not like an advanced ss) and that gives me a plus in doing 108x vibrations. So you mean to use the mercury mantra to do a magic to heal from these voices?
I thought it trough and i think i'm exagerating with 108x aum vibrations o.o maybe i should start with 54 and do it for 40 days...

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
I thought it trough and i think i'm exagerating with 108x aum vibrations o.o maybe i should start with 54 and do it for 40 days...
What ever works for you,its always good to start slow

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Like aura of protection
Final RTR

Oh and the voice talks less to me now after all these workings and meditations :) but in return i talk more in my mind...
You can do void meditation,it helps to control your thoughts

Catalincata94 said:
Maya said:

I tired doing the method you told me about doing something for 20 min to distract my mind and it worked i could sleep. Thank you :)

You're welcome, I am glad it worked for you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back