Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbness , out of sync with body

winragefilled666

I suddeny(over like 3-4days) lost most of sensations from my body, mostly hands and feet and when I feel something it feels different/dellayed. So when walking around it feels like I'm floating and I have problems feeling in place. I've had a CT scan neurological exam and basic blood tests done at urgent care and they found nothing. Detached both bodily and with mind I also have worsened memory and concentration. Thanks to the weird numb feeling I have problems keeping my meditation schedule and even yoga feels bad instead of good.

Would anyone here have any ideas as to what can I do?

I'm sure others here will give their input, but I wanted to ask if you maybe overdid it with vibrations for meditation? Others have experienced this as well, but usually not lasting for this long. Did you drastically increase the number of reps you do for something, or start something with way more reps than you are used to? This alone could be the cause.

The exact same symptoms, I had when I suddenly used really high reps for the solar mantra for a healing working some years ago, I just wasn't ready yet and fried myself for the rest of the day, and had to cut back the rest of my meditations and yoga because they felt bad, gross, and not good.

Lydia said:
I'm sure others here will give their input, but I wanted to ask if you maybe overdid it with vibrations for meditation? Others have experienced this as well, but usually not lasting for this long. Did you drastically increase the number of reps you do for something, or start something with way more reps than you are used to? This alone could be the cause.

The exact same symptoms, I had when I suddenly used really high reps for the solar mantra for a healing working some years ago, I just wasn't ready yet and fried myself for the rest of the day, and had to cut back the rest of my meditations and yoga because they felt bad, gross, and not good.

Lydia said:

No I didn't increase on anything. I had mental problems previously though , never this serious.. Dunno if that is causing this.

winragefilled666 said:
Lydia said:

No I didn't increase on anything. I had mental problems previously though , never this serious.. Dunno if that is causing this.
this may be one of these mental issues,are you having numbness in your emotions or just body sensation,they may come with numb emotions

Could be from a Trance though.

Have you done a lot of trance training as of late?
And done anything physical after to make sure to say or make clear to yourself 'I am in the now'.

Have you tried some physical exercise? Yoga is more of a spiritual practice. Maybe you could try to go for a run or some moderate exercise that you can keep up for a longer period of time?

The floaty feeling also sounds like it may be a bit airy.
And I remember reading that odd sensations could be due to a lack of grounding (hence physical exercise, eating etc etc)
Speaking of eating, perhaps eating meat would be better over all vegetables in such case..

What else can I think of?
How is your sleep? Are you well rested?
Do you have a lot on your mind? Are you going through some things of the past that need to be cleared out?

I also remember saying that studying and reading a lot pulls one to their head. As opposed to the being a balanced grounded person.

If the above has been ruled out maybe there is an energetic imbalance somewhere that causes this. But I also think that I most definetily should say that if you think that something causes it that I havent named that that could also be possibly it. You know yourself more than this person giving suggestions.
If it is indeed a block, you can try to vibrate thurisaz in it (just so you know - not saying you should).

T.A.O.L. said:
Could be from a Trance though.

Have you done a lot of trance training as of late?
And done anything physical after to make sure to say or make clear to yourself 'I am in the now'.

Have you tried some physical exercise? Yoga is more of a spiritual practice. Maybe you could try to go for a run or some moderate exercise that you can keep up for a longer period of time?

The floaty feeling also sounds like it may be a bit airy.
And I remember reading that odd sensations could be due to a lack of grounding (hence physical exercise, eating etc etc)
Speaking of eating, perhaps eating meat would be better over all vegetables in such case..

What else can I think of?
How is your sleep? Are you well rested?
Do you have a lot on your mind? Are you going through some things of the past that need to be cleared out?

I also remember saying that studying and reading a lot pulls one to their head. As opposed to the being a balanced grounded person.

If the above has been ruled out maybe there is an energetic imbalance somewhere that causes this. But I also think that I most definetily should say that if you think that something causes it that I havent named that that could also be possibly it. You know yourself more than this person giving suggestions.
If it is indeed a block, you can try to vibrate thurisaz in it (just so you know - not saying you should).

I have not been doing exercise outside minimal walking and doing void meditation which is a kind of trance.

shinninglight said:
winragefilled666 said:
Lydia said:

this may be one of these mental issues,are you having numbness in your emotions or just body sensation,they may come with numb emotions

Numbness to emotions outside fear and worry. Numbness and detachment from body, smell , taste.

Work on your lower chakras especially your base. You're all in your head, the lower chakras are needed to balance this. I guess you've been doing the Jupiter squares?

I felt weird last night.It was like I was in a roller coaster.Sometimes I felt on a sudden free fall and my thoughts wasnt clear.I had a feeling of being outside my body and a feeling on my chest as well, as it was burning.But now I'm ok.I never ever had this feeling before and I wonder if it is unbalance.Ive been doing Jupiter squares(if Im not wrong Im ending the 4th now).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back