Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

waking up almost every night 4am.

serpentwalker666

I've been going to an acupuncturist and she has been helping me with yin deficiency from insomnia that got out of hand. I mention this because at 4am every morning Its like I wake up and all I can think about is Satan, the gods, the war, and the kundalini. It's like I wake up and my head is exploding. And now I get urges now to get up and do yoga, and minor energy boosts. Along with wanting to put my tongue right behind my two front teeth, which then energy brings me wide awake.

Kundalini can definitely mirror yin deficiency..

The treatments for yin deficiency should also help ground you during kundalini experiences.

My diagnosis that she first thought was spleen and heart blood deficiency. And also later on now she is thinking liver blood blood deficiency. Ive been a skinny person my whole life and some of the issues when it comes to sleep are my negligence to eat enough calories, as appetite is not existent and I tend to eat small meals. I had chronic anxiety for years and just in three treatments it seems now almost nonexistent. One of the herbs I'm taking now is An Shen Bu Xin Pian.
I think taking into account the blood and yin deficiency and the occasional kundalini energy that would explain why consistent sleep has been extremely difficult. But it seems to be improving, and I'll have to focus on eating better/more

I'll tell you what helped me to conquer insomnia it was Centralforce666 . I did everything what I've been told
to do now I'm sleeping like a log .May be your case is different than mine and you'll need something different. All I've been doing was a lots of void meditation( plus my daily routine meditations), yin yoga + SATANAMA for half an hour before I head off to bed and I've been taking 6 pills per day of that stuff http://www.eqilibrium.net/en/resolve-and-stabilize-blue-poppy.html for 3 months. If you are in Europe I'd like to recommend that shop there is no bullshit with them.
And again big thanks to Centralforce666 I've got rid off insomnia for ever.

Yes I totally agree ultrawhite, centralforce is a major help even looking around at all his posts. Which is why too I studied traditional Chinese medicine to get a basic background information in things that will be greatly helpful. Going to an acupuncturist was good idea I feel, as that is a learning experience in its own. Along with just fleshing out the entire health pattern I am susceptible to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back