Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homeopathy

darkmonkey666

Is homeopathic medicine good, placebo and a waste of time or harmful like them putting something unrelated to what is on the label that does something or is it actually a poison where they put in what's on the label but in more than harmless minute amounts. I know they even claim things like arsnic and mercury can cure people of things if used in a trace minute Amount look it up.

I almost went to the hospital the first homeopathic remedy I had mixing it with benadryl. I know for sure something was in that it was a sleep aid. Also recently I got a stop smoking aid in the mail. I had wanted the version with an active substance in it but got the homeopathic version today when it came. So far so good. I have no withdrawal at all and haven't used my e cig today at all. It does something. Before I tried to quit with cold Turkey and even nicotine replacement but withdrawal was too much. So far just a little light headedness as withdrawal and that's it cool but I thought homeopathy sounded like bs or harmful reading on it.

Hail Sata

Homeopathy is the only "natural" therapy for which there is zero evidence.

All other remedies have at least something.

However.. I have met people who swear by it but I also know that the mind and the spirit can be powerful when one has a strong unwavering belief in bringing about what is believed.

So to what extent it works through this premise and to what extent it works through the model and theory of homeopathy I am uncertain.

Centralforce666 said:
Homeopathy is the only "natural" therapy for which there is zero evidence.

All other remedies have at least something.

However.. I have met people who swear by it but I also know that the mind and the spirit can be powerful when one has a strong unwavering belief in bringing about what is believed.

So to what extent it works through this premise and to what extent it works through the model and theory of homeopathy I am uncertain.

Actually.. They shake the substance with water. And water is said to take on the patterns of what you put in it, which can be seen when it christallizes and there are pictures made of the structure.
Like, the arrangement of molecules.
Homeopathy is also said to work energeticly and ones mental state is always taken into account.

Anyway. When fytotherapists are prescribing herbs with a toxic load these are often thinned using the homeopathy principle, which makes them more easily to dose and more controllable to handle.
One of these examples is Arnica, well known for its healing ability with bruises and internal bleedings (though do not use for at least 2 weeks before surgery as that would increase the bleeding).

I heard say that anything beyond D12 thinning is considered homeopathy and before that it is still used in fytotherapy.

Anyway. When one is ill, or before one falls ill, there is always a change of mind, which is probably why certain 'characteristics' or 'behavior typics' are written down often in fytotherapy books.
I can only guess that perhaps because the white race is more spiritual than the others, changes in mental or emotional state may have a more clear or faster effect reflecting in the body. Especially now in this era with the low spirituality.

Anyway, I do not think homeopathy is completely bullshit. But it is also said not to use a remedy for an overly long time as that would cause a 'testing' which is where the body doesn't react to the remedy anymore and rather starts causing physical problems that would be presented in what would happen if you gave someone a certain plant or substance.
Also they use this saying 'het gelijke heelt het gelijkende' which is also seen in the testing they did. They took healthy people and gave them the herb to see what it would cause in them if they took it long term, and that is the indicator as to what plant 'heals' what disease. I mean as in, the plant that caused that type of disease is supposed to heal it too.

One can also argue along with homeopathy if Bach Flower Blossoms would work.
Which is basicly, blossoms into clear (mineral) water, set in the sun for some time, composed together in a remedy that excists of, a certain amount of drops of chosen flower blossoms, with mineral water and a bit of alcohol, as a preservative, which is then said to be taken a few times a day for a few drops.
It is not exactly homeopathy, but the remedy is supposed to help battle things like fear, anxiety, worry, stress, anger, low energy (to name a few things) and transform or bring the person to a better balanced state.

Apparently I am/was required to know stuff about different therapies..

It's worth mentioning that the placebo effect is more than a state of mind. If you believe that something is happening, then your mind is actually using magick to cause it to happen in real life. This could explain why homeopathic medicines work with varying and unpredictable degrees of success. Just the belief that it is working could be responsible for the entire effect!

I have little to no knowledge on Homeopathy, but is it possible it works in same way crystal elixirs work? I mean, essentially you're just imprinting the water with certain properties.

However, I would assume that to keep the water's imprinted properties you would need to add at least 1/10th to 1/4th alcohol at 80 proof (40%). As water loses it's imprinted properties over the course of hours to a hand full of days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back