Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to fully get rid of anemia?

HailMotherLilith

I found out today that I have had anemia my whole life and I wanted to ask you what should I exactly do to fully get rid of it?

Just eating foods rich in iron won't fully fix the problem, it can only fix it for some time being.

Should I avoid P.E.? What else should I avoid?

Thank you for your help.

Drink blackstrap molasses, about a tablespoon every day or whatever amount your intuition tells you to. It has the highest amount of iron of any food, and the kind of iron molecule that it is is the easiest for the body to absorb too. I don't think something like an iron pill would help much, but this will. And drink orange juice with it, it works together with vitamin C. I think also calcium is absorbed together with iron, so mixing with milk instead or taking calcium pills also helps, but too much calcium could block the iron's absorption. And obviously don't drink milk and orange juice at the same time. :lol: And if you take calcium, you should take Magnesium with that to keep those balanced, I like the Magnesium Oxide pills.
This all doesn't have to be at the same time. Like in the morning you can drink the molasses then a cup of orange juice, and in the evening more molasses with a cup of milk. :D :D :D

Have you tried supplementation with herbs such as Angelica Sinensis?

This herb has been shown to promote the production of red blood cells by stimulating bone marrow.

What is PE? Physical education?

HPS Maxine and Shannon talked about iron in this thread:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=900

I don't know if what they said applies as much to your diet as much as it does with supplementation, but increasing your iron intake may not be enough if the extra iron is getting nullified by other nutrients in your diet.

However, I do know that the body keeps a reserve of iron in the liver, and the bone marrow uses it to replenish your blood. If you're iron-deficient now, and you increase your iron intake, you might not see the effects of it right away because your body is using it as soon as it comes in. Demand exceeds supply. Once you meet your momentary needs and your body starts putting some iron away for a rainy day then you're back in business. This means that you'll need to be more patient when you up your iron intake while the demand drops back to normal and your body can start saving any excess.

Also, I think you mentioned in another thread that your particular Saturn placement is bad for your bones. Maybe you should think about doing a working and some research for this, since your marrow produces red blood cells. Shannon has a thread on bones that might be helpful to read.

By the way, did you ever get around to doing a working for your teeth? How'd it go?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Drink blackstrap molasses, about a tablespoon every day or whatever amount your intuition tells you to. It has the highest amount of iron of any food, and the kind of iron molecule that it is is the easiest for the body to absorb too. I don't think something like an iron pill would help much, but this will. And drink orange juice with it, it works together with vitamin C. I think also calcium is absorbed together with iron, so mixing with milk instead or taking calcium pills also helps, but too much calcium could block the iron's absorption. And obviously don't drink milk and orange juice at the same time. :lol: And if you take calcium, you should take Magnesium with that to keep those balanced, I like the Magnesium Oxide pills.
This all doesn't have to be at the same time. Like in the morning you can drink the molasses then a cup of orange juice, and in the evening more molasses with a cup of milk. :D :D :D

Thank you so much! I'll keep this in mind and screenshot it for later use :)

Centralforce666 said:
Have you tried supplementation with herbs such as Angelica Sinensis?

This herb has been shown to promote the production of red blood cells by stimulating bone marrow.

I've never heard of this before nor seen it anywhere. I'll look out for it.

And to answer your question short, no.

curio said:

I don't know if what they said applies as much to your diet as much as it does with supplementation, but increasing your iron intake may not be enough if the extra iron is getting nullified by other nutrients in your diet.

However, I do know that the body keeps a reserve of iron in the liver, and the bone marrow uses it to replenish your blood. If you're iron-deficient now, and you increase your iron intake, you might not see the effects of it right away because your body is using it as soon as it comes in. Demand exceeds supply. Once you meet your momentary needs and your body starts putting some iron away for a rainy day then you're back in business. This means that you'll need to be more patient when you up your iron intake while the demand drops back to normal and your body can start saving any excess.

Also, I think you mentioned in another thread that your particular Saturn placement is bad for your bones. Maybe you should think about doing a working and some research for this, since your marrow produces red blood cells. Shannon has a thread on bones that might be helpful to read.

By the way, did you ever get around to doing a working for your teeth? How'd it go?

Physical Exercise.

Thank you!!!!

Yes, I did mention that, it's my main chart ruler, so I believe it effects my health more drastically than I believed.

And I got the days mixed up with the sun square, so the sun square ended up not being valid... I did go for a dentist check up and let me tell you something, IT'S THE BEST DENTIST EVER!!! Finally!!!! THANK SATAN!!!! :D

curio said:

I've read the link you provided and HPS Shannon mention of Dr Ron made me go to his website and search up iron supplements, I found this one to be the best choice, what do you think?

https://www.drrons.com/p/221-Spleen-500mg-180-Capsules.aspx

I'm asking because I am not very educated in such things..

HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:

I've read the link you provided and HPS Shannon mention of Dr Ron made me go to his website and search up iron supplements, I found this one to be the best choice, what do you think?

Centralforce would be able to tell you more about this than I could. I have no knowledge of TCM/alternative medicine; I only know what I know about this topic because I've had to take care of my parents who were anemic, but it does raise another interesting point about spleen health.

But if you want my uneducated opinion on this supplement, if you have reason to believe that this will be beneficial for you and you don't mind the asking price for something that you're not sure you need then I'd say give it a try. Personally, if what they say in the description about ingesting organ meats is true then I'd rather get them from the butcher, not from a pill bottle. Seems like it would be more economical this way. But then not everybody likes the taste of offal and it lacks the convenience and routine that a pill can offer.

I also feel like they're creating artificial scarcity by specifying that it's an organic spleen harvested from the body of a free-range grass-fed south west Bornean red mountain heifer that was born facing north under a full blue moon, making it seem more exotic than it actually is so they can charge more. Granted, I'm skeptical about this sort of thing, anyway. If the company was local to New Zealand then it'd be more understandable but they're based on the other side of the world, in Connecticut. Buncha marketing wank words, if you ask me.

But yeah, ranting aside, it wouldn't hurt to try. It's hard to say exactly what you should be doing since you don't know what's causing it, the most we can really do without this knowledge outside of workings is throw shit at the wall until we find something that sticks.

As for exercise, I wouldn't recommend cutting it out entirely. Doing cardio for example makes your body more efficient with its blood & oxygen supply along with the limitless other benefits it brings to your physical & mental health and wellbeing. You should ask your doctor about this and figure out what's right for you.

curio said:
HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:

Centralforce would be able to tell you more about this than I could. I have no knowledge of TCM/alternative medicine; I only know what I know about this topic because I've had to take care of my parents who were anemic, but it does raise another interesting point about spleen health.

But if you want my uneducated opinion on this supplement, if you have reason to believe that this will be beneficial for you and you don't mind the asking price for something that you're not sure you need then I'd say give it a try. Personally, if what they say in the description about ingesting organ meats is true then I'd rather get them from the butcher, not from a pill bottle. Seems like it would be more economical this way. But then not everybody likes the taste of offal and it lacks the convenience and routine that a pill can offer.

I also feel like they're creating artificial scarcity by specifying that it's an organic spleen harvested from the body of a free-range grass-fed south west Bornean red mountain heifer that was born facing north under a full blue moon, making it seem more exotic than it actually is so they can charge more. Granted, I'm skeptical about this sort of thing, anyway. If the company was local to New Zealand then it'd be more understandable but they're based on the other side of the world, in Connecticut. Buncha marketing wank words, if you ask me.

But yeah, ranting aside, it wouldn't hurt to try. It's hard to say exactly what you should be doing since you don't know what's causing it, the most we can really do without this knowledge outside of workings is throw shit at the wall until we find something that sticks.

As for exercise, I wouldn't recommend cutting it out entirely. Doing cardio for example makes your body more efficient with its blood & oxygen supply along with the limitless other benefits it brings to your physical & mental health and wellbeing. You should ask your doctor about this and figure out what's right for you.

Okay, thank you very much!!!!!

I cannot afford it because even my scholarship isn't enough for me to afford it, unless I save it up.

But other than that, I'd be willing to buy food that is good for me as it would cost half the price they want for that bottle of pills.

I just thought to ask as HPS Shannon recommends Dr Ron's supplements (some of them), so I thought to ask.

HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I cannot afford it because even my scholarship isn't enough for me to afford it, unless I save it up.

But other than that, I'd be willing to buy food that is good for me as it would cost half the price they want for that bottle of pills.

I just thought to ask as HPS Shannon recommends Dr Ron's supplements (some of them), so I thought to ask.

I was anemic growing up. I changed this by adding Iron supplements and taking them with poor food based vitamin C for better absorption of non-heme iron. In many cases, just eating iron rich foods will not make a longterm and solid improvement. You usually have to up the dose so that the body can absorb and adjust.

The Iron I am taking is 25mg or 139 percent of the DV iron. I was taking almost 50mg before to correct the deficiency- two 25mg does twice a day, during day time and the other around the evening.

I also eat more meat as well. I suspect that my iron deficiency was due to my debilitated mars and Neptune influence in my chart.

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:
curio said:

I was anemic growing up. I changed this by adding Iron supplements and taking them with poor food based vitamin C for better absorption of non-heme iron. In many cases, just eating iron rich foods will not make a longterm and solid improvement. You usually have to up the dose so that the body can absorb and adjust.

The Iron I am taking is 25mg or 139 percent of the DV iron. I was taking almost 50mg before to correct the deficiency- two 25mg does twice a day, during day time and the other around the evening.

I also eat more meat as well. I suspect that my iron deficiency was due to my debilitated mars and Neptune influence in my chart.

Sorry to hear that.. :/

Thank you for the tip!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back