Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Cure the Common Cold

Soaring Eagle 666

It's the beginning of cold and flu season, so I wrote this simple guide for curing a cold using magick.

Before I was a Satanist, I caught colds very easily. My colds lasted a long time too. However, since my dedication, I have had only three colds. All of which I cured using magick in less than a day. Just yesterday, I woke up at 4 AM with a sore throat. I stayed awake for an hour fighting it using the steps I describe below. When I awakened at 8 AM, it was gone! That's what prompted me to write this.

Step 1: Raise your energies. Vibrate SATANAS, RAUM, SATANAMA, listen to music, etc. Anything goes. Create the strongest energy buzz feeling you can. Visualize it as white-gold energy.

Step 2: Spin your chakras. The Complete Chakra Meditation is better, but the EZ Chakra Spin works too.

Step 3: Raise your energies again. Increase the energy buzz feeling even more.

Step 4: Direct all of that white-gold energy into the parts of your body that feel the most sick. As you do this, visualize the illness vanishing while you affirm 9 times: "This energy is permanently healing my body of all illnesses in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me."

Step 5: Clean your aura. Illnesses are often caused by negative energy stuck to your aura.

Repeat these steps until you get tired. If the cold isn't gone after a few hours, it should at least be less severe. You can repeat the steps as often as you want.

Note that if you already have an established cold then it may be less effective than if you're just getting sick. Also, I have only tested this on colds, but it probably works on other illnesses too.

If you get sick often, you should set aside time to build your aura of protection every day. Prevention is always better than a cure.

Soaring Eagle 666

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It's the beginning of cold and flu season, so I wrote this simple guide for curing a cold using magick.

Before I was a Satanist, I caught colds very easily. My colds lasted a long time too. However, since my dedication, I have had only three colds. All of which I cured using magick in less than a day. Just yesterday, I woke up at 4 AM with a sore throat. I stayed awake for an hour fighting it using the steps I describe below. When I awakened at 8 AM, it was gone! That's what prompted me to write this.

Step 1: Raise your energies. Vibrate SATANAS, RAUM, SATANAMA, listen to music, etc. Anything goes. Create the strongest energy buzz feeling you can. Visualize it as white-gold energy.

Step 2: Spin your chakras. The Complete Chakra Meditation is better, but the EZ Chakra Spin works too.

Step 3: Raise your energies again. Increase the energy buzz feeling even more.

Step 4: Direct all of that white-gold energy into the parts of your body that feel the most sick. As you do this, visualize the illness vanishing while you affirm 9 times: "This energy is permanently healing my body of all illnesses in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me."

Step 5: Clean your aura. Illnesses are often caused by negative energy stuck to your aura.

Repeat these steps until you get tired. If the cold isn't gone after a few hours, it should at least be less severe. You can repeat the steps as often as you want.

Note that if you already have an established cold then it may be less effective than if you're just getting sick. Also, I have only tested this on colds, but it probably works on other illnesses too.

If you get sick often, you should set aside time to build your aura of protection every day. Prevention is always better than a cure.

Soaring Eagle 666
Thank you, I will try this..the 6 Suns Aura Cleansing Meditation also works amazingly for illnesses and the common cold, at least in my experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back