Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HIV

darkmonkey666

Note I have no idea how to move a thread so I'll just repost it here:

I was diagnosed with that a couple years ago. I cant find any articles about what may cure that in any of the groups. I think its communist oppression that I have to take medication for it that probably messes me up spiritually or hurts my body in some way. I was wondering if there are herbs or supplements that may cure it. I know the Jews try to suppress things. Doing research on those things there were a lot of Jewish sounding names and features on the people selling those kind of treatments or cures as they call them either that or at the end some of them ended it with praise gawd or jewsus for this cure. So I dont know what to try as I dont trust that. Any suggestions on this and what about mantras to cure this or meditations that can. Any help or advice.
Hail Satan

Herbal therapy requires a personal assessment of your presenting signs and symptoms..

Without performing such an assessment, any herbal advice would be useless.

Most of these Internet cures are simply peddling operations designed to take your money.

I can help you with an assessment of your signs and symptoms to recommend a herbal therapy based on your presentation if you like..

You can pm me if you want to have this done privately as it is quite an in depth questioning that will need to occur.

Yes I would like this done but I'm not sure how to PM someone I tried add friend but on my old device I still cant click on it. Anyways I dont mind you doing this here as I have nothing really I am worried about people seeking.

Thanks for offering to do this. I stopped the meds. I feel a little healthier but a little fearful for some reason. The thing is I do have a sexual partner and we normally are unprotected I dont really want to tell her I stopped the meds until I can prove its cured. As she would freak out and really worry about me which I dont need.
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Yes I would like this done but I'm not sure how to PM someone I tried add friend but on my old device I still cant click on it. Anyways I dont mind you doing this here as I have nothing really I am worried about people seeking.

Thanks for offering to do this. I stopped the meds. I feel a little healthier but a little fearful for some reason. The thing is I do have a sexual partner and we normally are unprotected I dont really want to tell her I stopped the meds until I can prove its cured. As she would freak out and really worry about me which I dont need.
Hail Satan

If you want to know the real truth about HIV, please check the video below.
Sadly, this doctor died 4 months after that video from a “heart attack”. (Probably assasinated)
https://youtu.be/tQCKb1JV-4A

Also, I dont know where but I saw a comment saying: “I’ve been diagnosed as a hiv positive in 1989. 2018 and know i’m feeling as healthy as a horse. ( without using any medications ) “

I would probably suggest reconsidering your plans to stop medication so abruptly. Depending on how little time you have spent on it, there is a possibility of a rebound effect which causes the viral load to increase exponentially as a result of stopping too early.

There is also the risk of providing an avenue for the virus to change and become immune to the treatment protocol.

With regards to your herbal treatment, I will require a full list of your symptoms, any thing which you feel in your body however related or unrelated to the illness. Please go into as much detail about the symptoms as you can, and I will develop further questions there from.

darkmonkey666 said:
Note I have no idea how to move a thread so I'll just repost it here:

I was diagnosed with that a couple years ago. I cant find any articles about what may cure that in any of the groups. I think its communist oppression that I have to take medication for it that probably messes me up spiritually or hurts my body in some way. I was wondering if there are herbs or supplements that may cure it. I know the Jews try to suppress things. Doing research on those things there were a lot of Jewish sounding names and features on the people selling those kind of treatments or cures as they call them either that or at the end some of them ended it with praise gawd or jewsus for this cure. So I dont know what to try as I dont trust that. Any suggestions on this and what about mantras to cure this or meditations that can. Any help or advice.
Hail Satan
Dr. Sebi cured like 70 people from AIDS and HIV simply by changing their diet to an organic alkaline one. He was arrested for claiming he cured HIV and in court he proved he did so they released him. He mysteriously died after that...
Maybe try an organic alkaline diet >.<? and power meditation is imperative like our other siblings have explained in the replies

the fact that these people are dying proves that the exposure of HIV is a threat to the Jews,this is why I wouldn't reccomemd taking any Jewish made HIV medicine at all,they make big money out of it.

Hydrogen Peroxide 35% Food Grade. Combine that with a healing meditation and you good. Download the One Minute Cure pdf on this link

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

You’ll learn the truth about Hydrogen Peroxide as well as how to use it.

Cuthbert Myster said:
Hydrogen Peroxide 35% Food Grade. Combine that with a healing meditation and you good. Download the One Minute Cure pdf on this link

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

You’ll learn the truth about Hydrogen Peroxide as well as how to use it.

I am doing hydrogen peroxide already. Thanks for the tip o and sorry for not responding for awhile on this I cant really think of any symptoms associated with just the HIV. All the symptoms I have that are not normal existed before then. I still cant think of anything that's why i want replying and i just decided i should and say this

I want something that will kill the hiv virus. If there is anything to add to hydrogen peroxide awesome.

Anyways I will stay on hydrogen peroxide for awhile maybe a few months if that actually will do it on it's own or along with healing meditations.

I didnt want to add to many workings to my day as I am already doing money working and to free myself from xtianity with runes words of power etc in both.

Anyways symptoms not related to HIV that I've had for awhile are the same though.

I cant even be sure when I got it there was 3 occasions I can think of that could have given me this and I may have had it for years anyways.

I also know I have HIV (or had it if the peroxide has killed it by now) cause they did 2 tests at the hospital when I was diagnosed as I forced them to retest and at another place not even in the same health system I got a blood test that showed numbers of the virus t cells etc.

I haven't gone back to that doctor in months because i got tired of the bullshit of doing blood tests every few weeks and also feeling bad about possibly destroying my health in some way with the medication but feeling I had no choice. I also got TB that was the last straw as someone on here mentioned on a reply to one of Maxines sermons on health that HIV meds cause this and I really didnt do anything or go anywhere where I should have been exposed to it. No symptoms from that either though just tests showing it.

I'd like to do some herb along with peroxide to kill the virus do as much as I can and probably start a working when jupiter enters Sagittarius to strengthen my ruling planet and offset saturn as both are in Sag that will probably help clear this up as well

I will start a health working likely on my birthday about in a month anyways after I do the other workings as I need to finish them as they are more important to me right now as I had some serious xtian uang ups and need money.

Anyways sorry for not posting on this thread for awhile and thanks for the answers.

Oh and when do I want to retest for HIV to be sure I am free of it and how and where without drawing attention to myself as it is in my records.

Any and all symptoms need to be considered.

Herbal medicine does not consider the HIV virus.

Well, it does but to apply it in such a fashion is to execute herbal medicine by the same stream as western drug application which we know is not as useful as it could be.

Therefore, all symptoms regardless of their timeliness according to the HIV virus need to be considered. Only then can a reasonable herbal prescription be provided.

Actually.. a few days ago someone shared this link with me.

https://returntonow.net/2018/10/10/the-worlds-most-hated-weed-might-be-the-fountain-of-youth/

In one of the videos on the page it mentions that the plant is supposed to get rid of virusses that also get stuck at the nerve endings or that a compound of the plant would be able to do so. Which would be some kind of herpes virus.

I am not sure if it is of any use to anyone here, but thought I would reshare anyway.

By the way the plant has some kind of nickname around here.. jewish pest? jewish plague? something like that.

I am not sure if it is an actual reference of alien activity or if the plant was just hated about the same.

T.A.O.L. said:

https://returntonow.net/2018/10/10/the-worlds-most-hated-weed-might-be-the-fountain-of-youth/

In one of the videos on the page it mentions that the plant is supposed to get rid of virusses that also get stuck at the nerve endings or that a compound of the plant would be able to do so. Which would be some kind of herpes virus.

I am not sure if it is of any use to anyone here, but thought I would reshare anyway.

This plant, Japanese knotweed is called Hu Zhang in Chinese Medicine.

It is useful for liver and gallbladder fire internal heat patterns where there is phlegm in the form of jaundice or painful urination. For women with gall bladder fire leading to amenorrhea (absence of periods) this herb is also very useful.

For a person with a cold pattern or even a thermally neutral pattern of HIV, this herb could do them more damage than good.

Centralforce666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

This plant, Japanese knotweed is called Hu Zhang in Chinese Medicine.

It is useful for liver and gallbladder fire internal heat patterns where there is phlegm in the form of jaundice or painful urination. For women with gall bladder fire leading to amenorrhea (absence of periods) this herb is also very useful.

For a person with a cold pattern or even a thermally neutral pattern of HIV, this herb could do them more damage than good.

You are right. Posting random single herbs won't do any good to anyone.

To me it seems that the herbal world where I am from is forced to think in terms of what a herb constitutes of, rather than its nature. Where I started out, there were quotes about the herb.. If it was warm, drying, invigorating (no a 100% sure if this was written), cold or similar effects.

There are those that say that true knowledge about herbalism has been splintered or fractioned. So far I have not seen an old book that shows how to actually make diagnosis, only, remedies and how to make them, and different ways of how to prepare those.
Or the description of the ways a herb acts on the body.

There is however a book that has been made publicly available due to copyright being worn off on it which I found on google books.. that includes quotes as to the nature of the herb.
Thing is, its in old dutch. Kind of hard to read now, with all the different letters.. gets a bit confusing.

Honestly, I do not think that the TCM is much different than the original european form of herbal treatment.. but I would need to do much more digging for that.. and I dont think I would be doing that this year.

darkmonkey666 said:
Oh and when do I want to retest for HIV to be sure I am free of it and how and where without drawing attention to myself as it is in my records.

Claim you were misdiagnosed in the first place if you come out clean. Or just visit a doctor for private testing. Change doctors every few months. Go to other cities or even countries etc.

Focus on getting free from it and do not worry about the after of it.

Hope you are okay bro,

I was in Prison (scotland) HMP Glenochil it had its own strain of Aids boys dying within a week was terrible that strong.

That was 90s dont think they knew what to do back then or stigma against certain sections of our people.

Anyway GL

Since this is my first post I want to say i am so amazed and grateful with everything the JoyofSatan HPs have done/are doing, the intense amount of knowledge they have shared with us is absolutely incredible, and I have never felt more proud to be a part of something! I am inspired and work everyday to improve myself and destroy the enemy in every way!

Now onto the subject, Centralforce666, I am very interested in any advice and recommendations (or anyone who has any input actually) you can give me because like darkmonkey666 said, it can be hard to find trustworthy information so i am come here to gather as much information as possible from fellow SS. So here is my problem and my plan: I am a male and certain I have gotten genital warts around 5 years ago. I froze off the ones that appeared externally and they never came back, however there is at least one internally (in urethra? middle of penis) and has since caused mild irritation, making area to shrink sometimes, and general discomfort. The best idea I have come up with is making a mixture of manuka honey (that i just recieved, which seems to have the strongest antifungal effects of honey), and extra virgin coconut oil (which both should be safe for internal use) .. and 'inject' it into urethra with dropper tool before i go to bed every night for a few weeks..lol im sorry if that sounds crazy i really want to heal myself and it is a frustrating /difficult subject to talk about, and ive been tested twice with nothing on results.. also I am working on improving diet, and ordering astragulus , which i will make as tea to help the process.. but i am just trying to gett all information i can get so i can do the most to fix this situation so any extra advice is highly appreciated!

Thank you Brothers and Sisters and Hail Satan!!

Goldenglazed666 said:
Since this is my first post I want to say i am so amazed and grateful with everything the JoyofSatan HPs have done/are doing, the intense amount of knowledge they have shared with us is absolutely incredible, and I have never felt more proud to be a part of something! I am inspired and work everyday to improve myself and destroy the enemy in every way!

Now onto the subject, Centralforce666, I am very interested in any advice and recommendations (or anyone who has any input actually) you can give me because like darkmonkey666 said, it can be hard to find trustworthy information so i am come here to gather as much information as possible from fellow SS. So here is my problem and my plan: I am a male and certain I have gotten genital warts around 5 years ago. I froze off the ones that appeared externally and they never came back, however there is at least one internally (in urethra? middle of penis) and has since caused mild irritation, making area to shrink sometimes, and general discomfort. The best idea I have come up with is making a mixture of manuka honey (that i just recieved, which seems to have the strongest antifungal effects of honey), and extra virgin coconut oil (which both should be safe for internal use) .. and 'inject' it into urethra with dropper tool before i go to bed every night for a few weeks..lol im sorry if that sounds crazy i really want to heal myself and it is a frustrating /difficult subject to talk about, and ive been tested twice with nothing on results.. also I am working on improving diet, and ordering astragulus , which i will make as tea to help the process.. but i am just trying to gett all information i can get so i can do the most to fix this situation so any extra advice is highly appreciated!

Hy had the same problem did also freeze the external ones the internal one i also tried to freeze didn´t work out good. i did meet a smart beautiful girl which did help me with this she did find a cure for it in an old healing plant book: Here is the recipe:

1 drop of the mixture mixed with 30 drops water and 2-3 times a day put on the skin
20 ml Tinctura Calendulae 20%
20 ml Tinctura Echinacea 20%
20 ml Tinctura Thujae 20%
10 ml Tinctura Chelidonii Dil. D1

Don´t use to much, much doesn´t help much. I´m clean now.
It can be used for other warts too.
One girl makes you sick the other one heals you, balance ;).

What are the primary and secondary symptoms associated with the wart?

Does it burn when you urinate?

Is there any buildup of gunk around the head of the penis or itchiness in the region?

The symptoms that I experience are general coldness at the head of penis, it seems that blood flow is not being well circulated because of wart?... Penis shrinkage, which I assume is from just general irritation, the size of penis has been noticeably smaller when flaccid since this problem occurred, which also cause alot of emotional dis-ease and stress?. Occasionally ill feel a slight discomfort like a pulsed feeling of pain out of the blue, just enough to make me shudder or wince, which is how i know something is there, but what I mostly feel is a very slight itchiness where i believe it to be located (not enought to bother me, maybe cause I am used to it? I almost wouldnt even consider it itchiness). Frequent feelings of needing to urinate. Also times where I am more sexually active it seems to get irritated, and cause some discomfort afterwards more probably from the skin stretching..

I do not experience any burning when urinating, unless (at least I suspect) when my diet has been horrible which is rare anyways that i experience this feeling.
And no build-up of gunk or anything like that..

Thank you GG Allin for your suggestion, I will definitely look into that when I have the proper time, I just had a few questions, the term "tinctura" seems to be specifically meaning 'mixed with alcohol'.. i'm thats not what you meant tho, correct? And i'm also not sure what you mean by "Dil. D1" ?? sorry I just like to be sure and i've never taken chemisty or anything like that :?

Also I haven't tried my original idea with the honey yet, as I just recently starting taking my path as an SS seriously and have been quite busy lately.. one problem I ran across though is that the honey is just too thick to use as the way I intended, so maybe i will mix with other ingredients of a thinner consistency so I can actually apply it to area..
But anyways, thank you for the responses this is difficult to talk about even online, so it really means alot to me..

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS!!!

Goldenglazed666 said:
The symptoms that I experience are general coldness at the head of penis, it seems that blood flow is not being well circulated because of wart?... Penis shrinkage, which I assume is from just general irritation, the size of penis has been noticeably smaller when flaccid since this problem occurred, which also cause alot of emotional dis-ease and stress?. Occasionally ill feel a slight discomfort like a pulsed feeling of pain out of the blue, just enough to make me shudder or wince, which is how i know something is there, but what I mostly feel is a very slight itchiness where i believe it to be located (not enought to bother me, maybe cause I am used to it? I almost wouldnt even consider it itchiness). Frequent feelings of needing to urinate. Also times where I am more sexually active it seems to get irritated, and cause some discomfort afterwards more probably from the skin stretching..

I do not experience any burning when urinating, unless (at least I suspect) when my diet has been horrible which is rare anyways that i experience this feeling.
And no build-up of gunk or anything like that..

Thank you GG Allin for your suggestion, I will definitely look into that when I have the proper time, I just had a few questions, the term "tinctura" seems to be specifically meaning 'mixed with alcohol'.. i'm thats not what you meant tho, correct? And i'm also not sure what you mean by "Dil. D1" ?? sorry I just like to be sure and i've never taken chemisty or anything like that :?

Also I haven't tried my original idea with the honey yet, as I just recently starting taking my path as an SS seriously and have been quite busy lately.. one problem I ran across though is that the honey is just too thick to use as the way I intended, so maybe i will mix with other ingredients of a thinner consistency so I can actually apply it to area..
But anyways, thank you for the responses this is difficult to talk about even online, so it really means alot to me..

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS!!!

Is your libido diminished?

Do you get fatigue or depression symptoms?

Pain or cramps on the inner side of the leg?

Centralforce666 said:
Is your libido diminished?

Do you get fatigue or depression symptoms?

Pain or cramps on the inner side of the leg?

I have a pretty high sex drive in the first place, but I would agree that it has lowered alot since then actually,
I kinda figured shame played a big part in that..

And yes fatigue, depression, and lack of confidence are symptoms, again I always assumed it was shame causing alot of these symptoms.

I should mention that I am in my late 20's now, and genital problems started occurring in my early 20's.
I've also struggled with heavy drug abuse (never messed with needles tho) and bad diet in the past, until about a year ago..
but i've done yoga twice a day, every day this year, and getting my proper vitamins and its helped tremendously my physical and mental health considering where I used to be in life..

(im realizing more and more everyday more ways how brainwashed I actually was by enemy programming in so many aspects of my life.. i grew up in the bible belt in the US, and am a person that used to care alot of being accepted by my peers, [except cuxtianity which i've known was bullshit since i was a kid thankfully, but fell to other subversions unfortunately] so i gave into alot of bullshit in my earlier life which makes it harder to determine sources of some problems)

And I do not experience any pain or cramps in my inner legs or anything like that. The only similar experience is I had a strange itchy rash breakout around the same time the problem occurred all over the front of my thighs, even though it never spread to my genitals i thought it was strange that it occured around the same time, and didn't go away for months. It was very much acted like a reaction to poison ivy or oak, I applied medicine everyday for treating those infections with no success.. idk if this is relevant at all but i am just mentioning it..

Again, thank your for taking the time to listen, this is one of the larger obstacles in my path caused by my past i need to overcome, and has always been difficult to deal with. :oops:

GG Allin said:
Goldenglazed666 said:
Does anybody know where I could find the book he’s referencing

Hy had the same problem did also freeze the external ones the internal one i also tried to freeze didn´t work out good. i did meet a smart beautiful girl which did help me with this she did find a cure for it in an old healing plant book: Here is the recipe:

1 drop of the mixture mixed with 30 drops water and 2-3 times a day put on the skin
20 ml Tinctura Calendulae 20%
20 ml Tinctura Echinacea 20%
20 ml Tinctura Thujae 20%
10 ml Tinctura Chelidonii Dil. D1

Don´t use to much, much doesn´t help much. I´m clean now.
It can be used for other warts too.
One girl makes you sick the other one heals you, balance ;).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back