Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting rid of learning problems

HailMotherLilith

I have a reading of my natal chart done by Lydia and according to what she learned is that, I have Saturn Aspecting my Mercury which adds to my learning difficulties, my third house is on Taurus which also adds to this too, which makes it for me to take longer than others to learn, my third house of Saturn adds to this even more, she suspects it is due to probably me studying in my past life to mental exhaustion.

Is there any possible way get rid of learning problems? Will Mannaz rune do? Since I already missed the Mercury Square..

I'm tired of having this thing, it affects my life too much.

---

Fire element is my main element and earth and air are well balanced, I do not have water element, but I am rather very emotional, which is weird.. But okay.

Weird in the sense that it should be the other way around.

Thanks for the help!

HailMotherLilith said:
I have a reading of my natal chart done by Lydia and according to what she learned is that, I have Saturn Aspecting my Mercury which adds to my learning difficulties, my third house is on Taurus which also adds to this too, which makes it for me to take longer than others to learn, my third house of Saturn adds to this even more, she suspects it is due to probably me studying in my past life to mental exhaustion.

Is there any possible way get rid of learning problems? Will Mannaz rune do? Since I already missed the Mercury Square..

---

Fire element is my main element and earth and air are well balanced, I do not have water element, but I am rather very emotional, which is weird.. But okay.

Thanks for the help!

When people have very very little of an element in their chart, or none at all, they express it in a different way.

I have little earth in my chart which stifles me and gets in the way. I'm not the most practical and I lack many earth traits. But I am very earthy in different ways for sure.

You are on the right path to healing this setback. Mannaz is a good rune to work with but the Mercury square appears to be best. The Sanskrit rune Buddhi helps alot too and I'd use that before Mannaz.

Keep up with your meditations which will improve your mentality naturally.

I have Taurus in the the third house too and it does make me think and process slower but that's not always a bad thing. Taurus is a sign that takes it's time and being an earth sign, information may need to be thoroughly and steadily process.

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:

---

Thanks for the help!

When people have very very little of an element in their chart, or none at all, they express it in a different way.

I have little earth in my chart which stifles me and gets in the way. I'm not the most practical and I lack many earth traits. But I am very earthy in different ways for sure.

You are on the right path to healing this setback. Mannaz is a good rune to work with but the Mercury square appears to be best. The Sanskrit rune Buddhi helps alot too and I'd use that before Mannaz.

I have Taurus in the the third house too and it does make me think and process slower but that's not always a bad thing. Taurus is a sign that takes it's time and being an earth sign, information may need to be thoroughly and steadily process.

Oh I see, thank you very much HPS.

How do you vibrate Buddhi? Like BB-UUU-DD-HH-II

The D as in DZ?

HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:

---

Thanks for the help!

The D as in DZ?

Yes that is correct.

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:

The D as in DZ?

Yes that is correct.

Okay,thank you!

Is there any specific timing I should look for with this working?

HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:

The D as in DZ?

Yes that is correct.

Okay,thank you!

Of course you'd go for Mercury related times. Wednesday and Sunday or aThursday during hour of Mercury. Maybe even Sun if you somehow can't do hour of Mercury.

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yes that is correct.

Okay,thank you!

Of course you'd go for Mercury related times. Wednesday and Sunday or aThursday during hour of Mercury. Maybe even Sun if you somehow can't do hour of Mercury.

Okay, thank you once again!

HailMotherLilith said:
The 2018 SS Calendar shows dates for starting squares, but I don't think there are any more this year for Mercury. :(
Of course, as HPS Shannon said, you can always start a Mercury square on a Wednesday, Thurday, or Sunday during the hour of Mercury. The calendar only shows the very best dates to start squares.

Most importantly, don't start a working on a void moon. (The calendar shows those too.)

I wish you well! :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:
The 2018 SS Calendar shows dates for starting squares, but I don't think there are any more this year for Mercury. :(
Of course, as HPS Shannon said, you can always start a Mercury square on a Wednesday, Thurday, or Sunday during the hour of Mercury. The calendar only shows the very best dates to start squares.

Most importantly, don't start a working on a void moon. (The calendar shows those too.)

But aren't you suppose to start a square as stated on the JoS?

And isn't there Libra in the Moon? Tho, Lunarium and SS Calender show the same thing, but other places, not so much.... Because, if I remember correctly,a few days ago or so, a member asked about mercury square and how 21st or 22nd is the day moon in libra happens?

HailMotherLilith said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

And isn't there Libra in the Moon? Tho, Lunarium and SS Calender show the same thing, but other places, not so much.... Because, if I remember correctly,a few days ago or so, a member asked about mercury square and how 21st or 22nd is the day moon in libra happens?
Does the moon's sign matter? I thought it was the square's planet's sign that was important. I don't know of a reputable source to check Mercury's sign, so I assume the SS calendar is correct.
Here's a quote from the webpage:
Mercury Square said:
Begin the mantra when Mercury is strong in its home signs of Gemini or Virgo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aquarius.

DO NOT begin this mantra when Mercury is in the signs of Leo [its fall] or Sagittarius or Pisces [its detriment].

Begin the mantra on a Wednesday during the hours of Mercury.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Does the moon's sign matter? I thought it was the square's planet's sign that was important. I don't know of a reputable source to check Mercury's sign, so I assume the SS calendar is correct.
Here's a quote from the webpage:
Mercury Square said:
Begin the mantra when Mercury is strong in its home signs of Gemini or Virgo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aquarius.

DO NOT begin this mantra when Mercury is in the signs of Leo [its fall] or Sagittarius or Pisces [its detriment].

Begin the mantra on a Wednesday during the hours of Mercury.

Okay, I'll begin it tomorrow, it'll be Sunday.

Thank you both a lot! :)

Satanic Blessings!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back