Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hernia injury

BlueVults

I was lifting a jug of water and I suddenly got a sharp pain next to my grain on the right by my hip, and got swollen bumb but it was not red like typical hernia so that and me being ss I did not go to the doctor. The swelling went down but I still have discomfort like there's a object stuck inside, been hoping now I have enough energy to fix it using an affirmation and directing energy on it. Should I do that or go to the doctor. If it is hernia I'm just worried a Jew would do the surgery and I'd be screwed.

BlueVults said:
I was lifting a jug of water and I suddenly got a sharp pain next to my grain on the right by my hip, and got swollen bumb but it was not red like typical hernia so that and me being ss I did not go to the doctor. The swelling went down but I still have discomfort like there's a object stuck inside, been hoping now I have enough energy to fix it using an affirmation and directing energy on it. Should I do that or go to the doctor. If it is hernia I'm just worried a Jew would do the surgery and I'd be screwed.

With that being said, you should.
In the meantime you can make your affirmations to make sure.

This isn't something you should wait around with, it could get worse if you don't go get it fixed. It's a simple procedure that doesn't really have risk of going wrong. Just stitching shut the torn muscle back together. It heals pretty quickly. You know the gods will be with you during it and ensure everything goes right. :p

I would recommend having a doctor at least assess it.

If there is insufficient evidence to support the likliehood of recurrence and enough strength for recovery then surgery is unlikely.

You should examine the status and balance of your energies however as hernia or shan disorder is often due to either Liver Qi Stagnantion complicated by other factors or spleen deficiency.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back