Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

possible acid reflux with everything I eat, hard to breathe.

serpentwalker666

I've been experiencing a constant burping and belching and like trapped air in my stomach and esophagus for awhile now.I've coped with it for awhile. But now it causes me problems sleeping.I sorted out the other issues with anxiety and exercising more to get the blood and chi to move to help with the heart qi.But this insomnia is more related to the constant sense of trapped air in my stomach. as it will take me up to 4 hours to fall asleep at night. And then I'll end up waking up at 3am unable to sleep, or even nap the next day some time. sometimes unable to sleep more then 4 hours for a week. then I finally start to crash and get better. But then it seems to cycle. as I'll get back on my feet and go back to work on my spiritual duties, then I'll end up having a couple days of this. And unable to function then a good week.. then crash unable to sleep or breath when after i eat meals. And ashamed and frustrated that I don't have the strength to help the gods out with the rtrs. I was drinking milk based protein shakes as they are helping me gain a few pounds as it's been difficult trying to eat with this recurring issue. as when I even drink water in the morning I get a burning, gnawing in my stomach and then I cannot get back to bed. I asked the gods for help with this, but I feel ashamed bothering them about this at times. I bought kombucha and and started to eat more vegetables, as I fell off the wagon with my good diet for awhile. as this inability to breathe at times is really fucked. this is somewhat unrelated but I've read of another member #Aldrick Stricklands, posts about a similar issue. i mention this as although his health experiences is none of my buisness, what he went through SOUNDS EXACTLY like what I'm dealing with now. almost word for word the same. the can't breathe just struggle breathing.

serpentwalker666 said:
I've been experiencing a constant burping and belching and like trapped air in my stomach and esophagus for awhile now.I've coped with it for awhile. But now it causes me problems sleeping.I sorted out the other issues with anxiety and exercising more to get the blood and chi to move to help with the heart qi.But this insomnia is more related to the constant sense of trapped air in my stomach. as it will take me up to 4 hours to fall asleep at night. And then I'll end up waking up at 3am unable to sleep, or even nap the next day some time. sometimes unable to sleep more then 4 hours for a week. then I finally start to crash and get better. But then it seems to cycle. as I'll get back on my feet and go back to work on my spiritual duties, then I'll end up having a couple days of this. And unable to function then a good week.. then crash unable to sleep or breath when after i eat meals. And ashamed and frustrated that I don't have the strength to help the gods out with the rtrs. I was drinking milk based protein shakes as they are helping me gain a few pounds as it's been difficult trying to eat with this recurring issue. as when I even drink water in the morning I get a burning, gnawing in my stomach and then I cannot get back to bed. I asked the gods for help with this, but I feel ashamed bothering them about this at times. I bought kombucha and and started to eat more vegetables, as I fell off the wagon with my good diet for awhile. as this inability to breathe at times is really fucked. this is somewhat unrelated but I've read of another member #Aldrick Stricklands, posts about a similar issue. i mention this as although his health experiences is none of my buisness, what he went through SOUNDS EXACTLY like what I'm dealing with now. almost word for word the same. the can't breathe just struggle breathing.

Try drinking just milk; try breathing in, hold your breath for a few seconds or how ever long you can (without straining yourself) and let air escape without breathing out, and then exhale.

I hope this helps. I sometimes get this too, do the above and feel better, hope it fixes up for you!

Sorry for the late reply. Yes i have had family/personal life issues that result in high mental stress ever since I was young. some days are worse then others. Sometimes I feel this issue Is a hiatal hernia but I normally massage the area gently and it helps for awhile then it will come back, i think probably in conjunction with stress. that's the only main issue at this point. Managing stress I find especially difficult.

It is stress which causes this problem..

The liver, responsible for the free flow of qi throughout the body is affected by stress.

This causes the qi to mainly spread sideways and the force of the kidney qi entrusted to the liver then invades the stomach causing the stomach qi to become rebellious and rise against its usual direction of flow.

Eating when stressed or becoming stressed immediately before or after eating exacerbates the problem.. Learning to relax will assist in reducing this but probably not entirely.

Avoiding spicy, greasy and heavy foods, alcohol and cold raw foods may help, but overall the most useful therapy for this kind of thing is regular vigorous exercise.

You can treat it herbally but this will be a band aid.. Regular, frequent exercise is the key to freeing the stuck liver qi.

Thank you for the insight again centralforce. I'll begin a vigorous exercise routine as soon as I get the sleep scedule back together which im sure will be very soon , as this problem also coincides with sleeping issues from the stress. like a cycle. Week or so of good sleep. Then periods of increased stress, which then cause a few days of restless sleep. Which eventually I settle down and sleep.

serpentwalker666 said:
Thank you for the insight again centralforce. I'll begin a vigorous exercise routine as soon as I get the sleep scedule back together which im sure will be very soon , as this problem also coincides with sleeping issues from the stress. like a cycle. Week or so of good sleep. Then periods of increased stress, which then cause a few days of restless sleep. Which eventually I settle down and sleep.

Exercise will reduce the stress, and wear you out.

Therefore, it should help with sleep also.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back