Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Phrenology

curio

Is there any legitimacy to phrenology or is it just quack science?

People have talked about reading irises as a way of studying a person's health & wellbeing and we also have the study of palmistry for a person's character so I'm more inclined to believe the possibility that phrenology may not be bunk, and I think I heard somewhere that the nazis practiced it, but is there anybody knowledgeable around that can shed some light on it?

curio said:
Is there any legitimacy to phrenology or is it just quack science?

People have talked about reading irises as a way of studying a person's health & wellbeing and we also have the study of palmistry for a person's character so I'm more inclined to believe the possibility that phrenology may not be bunk, and I think I heard somewhere that the nazis practiced it, but is there anybody knowledgeable around that can shed some light on it?

Hi,

I will hopefully put a little article out on Phrenology but have other studies that have to come first.
The human body has patterns and certain signs that are revealing when it comes to health and other things.

Its important for us gentiles to get familiar with these things.

I think Palmistry has become the more well known of the "body reading" because it is easier to practice compared to the other bodily methods of divination and character and health analysis and there is more information on it. Like how astrology is the most detailed and vivid compared to Palmistry, they are all still different. I'd look to someone's Palm for their psychology if I do not have their astrology chart. You can see a summation of one's astrology chart in their palm. The Natal chart mostly.

Many of the Daemon gods specialize in occult sciences and this include phrenology. I believe that all of these so called occult sciences that are outted out as bunk or bogus are based on lost pagan knowledge. Like much of our spirituality, many things are lost or altered. I wont be surprised if the Phrenology of today is nothing compared to how advanced ETS and humans practiced it. Thankfully we have our gods who can revive and reintroduce these occult sciences to us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back