Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jock Itch!

Aquarius

I’ve got it in both sides of my crotch, used bleach and it helped a lot but this shit has to be killed from the inside or it will keep coming back. Should I try colloidal silver?

Don't use bleach, such a strong poison on the skin would only make the irritation far worse. If you wouldn't drink it, don't let it soak inside your skin, same thing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't use bleach, such a strong poison on the skin would only make the irritation far worse. If you wouldn't drink it, don't let it soak inside your skin, same thing.
well it actuslly killed the outside of the fungus so I say it works:D now im using an anti fungal.

Use cornstarch with mint or witchhazel and cocoa butter or shea butter trust me on the cornstarch as moister makes jock itch worse and cornstarch absorbs moister and clean it twice daily by hand and put white gold energy while you do this

Chilidawg said:
Use cornstarch with mint or witchhazel and cocoa butter or shea butter trust me on the cornstarch as moister makes jock itch worse and cornstarch absorbs moister and clean it twice daily by hand and put white gold energy while you do this
It’s over fortunately lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back