Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are the effects of the hormone therapy?

luis

As the title what are the effects? I never heard of the bad side of it...so i'm really interested. Thanks in advance :)

depending on where the hormones are taken from-horse piss is one source- you can have little problem or a lot. i would recommend looking thru what brands your thinking of trying and where it takes the hormones from. good luck.

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
depending on where the hormones are taken from-horse piss is one source- you can have little problem or a lot. i would recommend looking thru what brands your thinking of trying and where it takes the hormones from. good luck.

Hail Satan
I don't need it, i'm talking about the Hormones who tranagender take to change sex, is there any side effects?

I was talking about this in another topic.

Rather than asking us, you can do some of the research yourself.

I have spend about 4-5 hours the other day trying to find information on something another member posted that he/she said researched but when asked about it and how it works, a reply where you say of, you tried it yourself, but you don't know anything about interactions, what exactly happened and the like.

Basicly it was a reply with many shortcomings, and a reply with shortcomings is or can be harmful.

So Ill tell you what I DO know and I have a question too.
Why on earth would you even want to START with hormonal treatments?!
Any person with a bit of common sense would think you're insane and would never start such a thing.

The Pill - that which prevents the egg from being able to form an embryo when it comes in contact with sperm, is based on hormones. There either are hormones in there or it has ingredients that has an influence on your own bodies hormones.

When The Pill is taken for a long period of time and people decide to stop because they want to get pregnant a few things can happen. One of these is, the woman won't menstruate for a while. Another is, there are lingering symptoms relating to the Pill. This can indeed be difficulty to concieve and other issues.
Also, if you do any research on the Diana pill that was used last century, but BANNED because women who had children that took that pill, those children had severe deformities. Basicly. They didn't have any arms or legs but they may have had feet and hands.

Some ingredients and chemicals stay in the body and wont be gone for quite some time. Which also causes issues.

Now if you were so to say start hormonal treatment as a man to undergo gender change into a woman you could become very emotional. As one of the side effects.

And if you undergo treatment as a woman to become a man hormonally, with testosterone, you may become more agressive. Also apparently testosterone treatment is sometimes used for women when they want to build muscle for bodybuiling or something.

There are other types of hormonal treatments, like, if someone has breastcancer (or ovary and others) they "assume" it is hormonal reactive (they say they test it but I think they would prescribe such a thing more as a preventive measure anyway). Most times this treatment of that is to make a woman lose the menstruation cyclus aka enter the menopause.
What this treatment does to the brain.. well.. my mom described it like there was a cloud all that time in her head that she couldn't get rid of. She took these for 3 years or so before the doctor said she could stop the treatment as it didn't seem to suppress the remaining cancer anymore or something along that line.

Current Jewish cancertreatment is like this: Put people on toxins and hope they survive the treatment.
There are better ways to cure cancer but you'll have to look into this.
Healing is not a matter of physical healing, but also of mental and emotional.

Again, I am not going to spend 5 hours to answer your question. Type in topics on duckduckgo.com and surf a couple of pages. And then search any other questions you might have. You can even try google or bing or whatever else. Sometimes I search on startpage.com too. They do give results from google on the first page but you can visit the pages with a proxy and you can try searching in the images too.

Good post I was going to ask this question
There is a list on the link of what hormones control, therefor what to look out for
( https://www.ceres.co.nz/blog/10-foods-to-eat-or-not-for-balanced-hormones/ )
I talked with a trans-woman that said she was all natural feminine voice and everything I believe it.
I am not sure what hormone therapy you are asking about male female or both.
the most extreme effects would obviously be when one is transitioning gender I am uncertain of the negative effects of female to male, male to female the most extreme side effect would be infertility loss.

This link I posted is something very simple however. And very 'civilized'.

There is a lot of shams, deceptions, and dangerous medical practices that are being done on people.

The 'hormonal therapies' have also not being practiced for many solid decades so doctors can know what are ultimately the effects of these. But they don't give a fuck, cause these are expensive and people will do anything to get these anyway. This is called open experimentation basically. This is also done on athletes in many ways.

There are drug rings, like those that sell illegal steroids, that make an extreme amount of money from fucking up people. Trans people are also victimized here.

There are also many successful incidents, however, there is risk involved. This is not simple cosmetic surgery.

Hormones are the chemical regulators and messengers of the body.

They are released in very succinct and rhythmic amounts and even the slightest imbalance can have major influences on the processes of the body.

Some hormones are quick acting and quickly subside but most of them embed their molecules in cellular walls and change the expression of DNA - they remain in the wall of the cell often until the cell dies which may range from a few days to a few years.

The body is an analogue device.. Hormones and electrochemical signals propagate in waves throughout the body, smoothly and without break.

Things taken externally which pertain to exact chemicals that are normally produced within the body ie pharmaceutical medicines are digital in the respect that they are either on or off. Off is fine as this leaves the body to do its natural thing but when on, it is on continuously which is against the nature of the body to operate in waves.

The fine balance that the body achieves of its own accord is disrupted by a continuous flow of something which comes from within.. This often leads to inhibition of the natural production of said thing along with downregulation of other factors which depend on coexistent hormones or nervous signals.

The hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis or HPA is an interplay between the three major endocrine glands which produce 70 % of the body's hormones. This involves signaling hormones produced by the hypothalamus which causes the pituitary gland to produce a hormone whose effect reaches the adrenal glands and produces a further effect. This then has effects on the whole body.

If one takes a hormone that replicates the adrenal gland output (as an example, there is also an axis with the thyroid and organs of sexual development ie testes and ovaries) then this downregulates both the hypothalamic and pituitary output.

If one can imagine that each hormonal chemical does not merely have one target, one purpose then you must understand that even the corticotropins produced by the pituitary have an effect on other tissues before they reach the adrenal gland.. And perhaps the corticotropin-releasing hormone produced by the hypothalamus has an effect on mood or other neurological structures in the brain where it is released and therfore this impact is also reduced to almost nil by the introduction of artificial adrenal hormones.

Adrenal hormones are related to blood pressure, blood composition regulation and the fight flight response and perhaps are a bad example, but if one considers the above in terms of sex hormones, one only has to see the effects puberty has on the body as a whole to understand that the gonadotropins, luteinising hormone and follicle stimulating hormones which rule the productions of progesterone, estrogen and testosterone in the ovaries and testes also have wider effects on the body, the balance of which is destroyed by the digital 1 (as opposed to zero as in binary digits) of pharmaceutically introduced hormonal therapy.

This is especially true over the longer term, and does not necessarily prevent short term hormone therapy for instance taking adrenalin to save your life as single doses are not enough to harm the axis.. It is when the blood concentration is above a certain level for longer than it would be naturally that it starts to become a problem.

Of course, if your body naturally does not produce a hormone anymore, due to aging etc. Then adding that hormone actually helps balance the levels of the - tropin and - releasing hormones whose levels rise dangerously as they try to release a hormone which your body can no longer produce.

So in some instances it is an essential therapy however this situation is almost exclusively reserved for women who have undergone menopause and there are risks associated with it because once again, the hormones are not introduced in a cyclic fashion which is in tune with the human body.

Thanks to everyone! There is a lot of shit on internet and sometimes i don't know what information to trust this is why i asked here. Thanks again :)

I will search on Google anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back