Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing your teeth with Saturn Square? O.o

HailMotherLilith

Okay, so I know this sounds crazy and all, but read this:

Diseases: Chronic wasting diseases, diseases of the skin, bones and teeth, deafness, vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), depression, blockages, blood clots, stagnation, kidney stones, arthritis, immune deficiencies.

Also this:

Parts of the body ruled by Saturn: Bones, knees, the ears (hearing, balance), the spleen, the skin, the teeth.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Saturn_Square.html

-----

Would a positive affirmation help with it?

I have had bad teeth problems since childhood, even when growing up and getting rid of baby teeth, in order for the permanent teeth to grow through...

I think it is because I have Saturn as my retrograde in my chart... So yeah..

Any advice on this?

Or should sun help a bit?

*Note: I know that teeth are VERY EXTREMELY HARD to heal, but I need SOME effects to take place... :/ I can't just sit around and meditate for years to come until I reach godhood... I don't want my teeth to rot or anything... :/ They are already bad as it is... :(

And I don't have the money to fix them, not until I get a job after a couple of years later.......
Since I still have school and a profession to learn, plus meditating and other things to do.... so yeah.. :/

Any tips or help will be appreciated, THANK YOU!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

That's an interesting idea. I'd love to hear how it works out for you if you try it. Very few people have tried the Saturn square and most of the people that talk about it have no experience with it themselves and just regurgitate the warning on the square's page(which is exactly what I'm about to do, ironically), so it would be nice to get some fresh perspectives and anecdotes circulating.

However, I'll put in a strong word of caution if you think your Saturn is causing these issues since if you do a Saturn square, it could aggravate them and make them worse. Although this may be a double edged sword, you should be especially critical about using this square for your teeth since it sounds like your body still has a ways to go before it finishes developing and if it goes wrong, it could go really wrong. Because we don't really know much about the potentially beneficial side of the Saturn square, or if it even has one in a context like this, it's hard to say exactly what it will do(at least for someone with my limited level of knowledge), but based on feel and what we do know, I don't feel too good about it.

The big caveat here is knowing that Saturn is the planet that represents hard labor, restriction, hard times, suffering, disease & defect, etc. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole as far as my health is concerned. I wouldn't touch it with someone else's barge pole as far as their health is concerned(unless I'm cursing them :twisted: ). As much as I'd like to hear how an experiment like this goes, I strongly suggest sticking with the Sun square for this purpose... or anything but the Saturn square, really.

Be careful here.

saturn square doesent heal, use the sun square to heal your teeth. try coconut oil pulling too

HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, so I have a ton of Saturn and a ton of teeth problems. The only thing I can tell you is to brush your teeth and floss. Do it every day as many times as humanely possible. In the very least, just brush your teeth, but flossing really counts. You can try oil pulling, and it probably works, but just brush your teeth, otherwise, you will have to pay money to fix them, probably from a jewish dentist, and you will have to live with that... If you live in the USA, you can probably get a job, idk about other countries... If you are going to school, I know it can be a bitch, but you can work for a week and make 250 dollars and fix a tooth. Day labor is an option for everyone. It's actually pretty easy, don't be intimidated. Fucking strung out homeless alcoholics who can't tie their own shoes do day labor and get by just fine. You will excel.... Brushing your teeth helps you get a significant other as well, so there's also that, just saying.... Good luck my bro/sis. Hail Satan.

curio said:
That's an interesting idea. I'd love to hear how it works out for you if you try it. Very few people have tried the Saturn square and most of the people that talk about it have no experience with it themselves and just regurgitate the warning on the square's page(which is exactly what I'm about to do, ironically), so it would be nice to get some fresh perspectives and anecdotes circulating.

However, I'll put in a strong word of caution if you think your Saturn is causing these issues since if you do a Saturn square, it could aggravate them and make them worse. Although this may be a double edged sword, you should be especially critical about using this square for your teeth since it sounds like your body still has a ways to go before it finishes developing and if it goes wrong, it could go really wrong. Because we don't really know much about the potentially beneficial side of the Saturn square, or if it even has one in a context like this, it's hard to say exactly what it will do(at least for someone with my limited level of knowledge), but based on feel and what we do know, I don't feel too good about it.

The big caveat here is knowing that Saturn is the planet that represents hard labor, restriction, hard times, suffering, disease & defect, etc. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole as far as my health is concerned. I wouldn't touch it with someone else's barge pole as far as their health is concerned(unless I'm cursing them :twisted: ). As much as I'd like to hear how an experiment like this goes, I strongly suggest sticking with the Sun square for this purpose... or anything but the Saturn square, really.

Be careful here.

Understandably, thank you for your insight. :)

What about Sun Square, with the added Saturn Square? I'm just curious to hear what you or Aquarius or anyone else has to say.

Aquarius said:
saturn square doesent heal, use the sun square to heal your teeth. try coconut oil pulling too

Alright. Thanks, but coconut oil lately has been making me want to throw up....so I am a bit cautious about it... :/

HailMotherLilith said:

Diseases: Chronic wasting diseases, diseases of the skin, bones and teeth, deafness, vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), depression, blockages, blood clots, stagnation, kidney stones, arthritis, immune deficiencies.

Also this:

Parts of the body ruled by Saturn: Bones, knees, the ears (hearing, balance), the spleen, the skin, the teeth.

-----

I have had bad teeth problems since childhood, even when growing up and getting rid of baby teeth, in order for the permanent teeth to grow through...

Any advice on this?

*Note: I know that teeth are VERY EXTREMELY HARD to heal, but I need SOME effects to take place... :/ I can't just sit around and meditate for years to come until I reach godhood... I don't want my teeth to rot or anything... :/ They are already bad as it is... :(

And I don't have the money to fix them, not until I get a job after a couple of years later.......
Since I still have school and a profession to learn, plus meditating and other things to do.... so yeah.. :/

Just do a sun square or only use the sun mantra or Satanas or a rune or all of the above togheter :D

I know that you are interested in Saturn square because how short is but really don't bother with it, we don't know what kind of effects could do on you, so why try it? There are a lot of methods that are really powerful and are not dangerous, magick can do a lot, if you start to put energy now then you'll start to see results even if it may take some time but it depends on what you are trying to do.

For example i cured my cat in 2 days, she had cystitis and before taking her to the vet, because i didn't have enough money i tried with magick as much as i can (of course if it didn't work i would have take her to the vet)
So i tried with the elements and Satanas with a lot of reps for 2 days and now she is fine! :)
Of course i worked my way up to use the elements in spells togheter but now i can do it and it's really powerful :D

luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Also this:

-----

Any advice on this?

Just do a sun square or only use the sun mantra or Satanas or a rune or all of the above togheter :D

I know that you are interested in Saturn square because how short is but really don't bother with it, we don't know what kind of effects could do on you, so why try it? There are a lot of methods that are really powerful and are not dangerous, magick can do a lot, if you start to put energy now then you'll start to see results even if it may take some time but it depends on what you are trying to do.

For example i cured my cat in 2 days, she had cystitis and before taking her to the vet, because i didn't have enough money i tried with magick as much as i can (of course if it didn't work i would have take her to the vet)
So i tried with the elements and Satanas with a lot of reps for 2 days and now she is fine! :)
Of course i worked my way up to use the elements in spells togheter but now i can do it and it's really powerful :D

I'm glad your cat is doing great :)

Also, I was only thinking of doing Saturn Square because it rules the teeth, not because it is so short, don't mistake that.

I'm still not advanced enough to try anything with the elements, so that is out of question, but thank you for your suggestion. :)

HauptSturm said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, so I have a ton of Saturn and a ton of teeth problems. The only thing I can tell you is to brush your teeth and floss. Do it every day as many times as humanely possible. In the very least, just brush your teeth, but flossing really counts. You can try oil pulling, and it probably works, but just brush your teeth, otherwise, you will have to pay money to fix them, probably from a jewish dentist, and you will have to live with that... If you live in the USA, you can probably get a job, idk about other countries... If you are going to school, I know it can be a bitch, but you can work for a week and make 250 dollars and fix a tooth. Day labor is an option for everyone. It's actually pretty easy, don't be intimidated. Fucking strung out homeless alcoholics who can't tie their own shoes do day labor and get by just fine. You will excel.... Brushing your teeth helps you get a significant other as well, so there's also that, just saying.... Good luck my bro/sis. Hail Satan.

I am not from the USA, I'm in a different continent, do not want to disclose it for privacy reasons, but that is nice it can be so there...

I've tried using HPS Shannon advice and bought the auromere toothpaste she highly recommended, upon using it, I've noticed that after 3 days my teeth got better, but after some more time, my teeth started to decay and get even worse... So I was confused as to why it was happening, I was brushing teeth everyday with that toothpaste, but it only made my teeth worse... :/

After that, my teeth REALLY started getting much more worse... :(

So yeah... :/

Any other oils besides coconut oil? Coconut oil makes me want to throw up and makes me sick if it comes in contact with my mouth or nose... so that is out of question... :/

HailMotherLilith said:
luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Also this:

-----

Any advice on this?

Also, I was only thinking of doing Saturn Square because it rules the teeth, not because it is so short, don't mistake that.

I'm still not advanced enough to try anything with the elements, so that is out of question, but thank you for your suggestion. :)

HauptSturm said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I am not from the USA, I'm in a different continent, do not want to disclose it for privacy reasons, but that is nice it can be so there...

I've tried using HPS Shannon advice and bought the auromere toothpaste she highly recommended, upon using it, I've noticed that after 3 days my teeth got better, but after some more time, my teeth started to decay and get even worse... So I was confused as to why it was happening, I was brushing teeth everyday with that toothpaste, but it only made my teeth worse... :/

Any other oils besides coconut oil? Coconut oil makes me want to throw up and makes me sick if it comes in contact with my mouth or nose... so that is out of question... :/
You don't have to use the elements, tomorrow is sunday and you could start a sun square or use the sun mantra to heal them, try it, i'm sure that you'll see results and you can even add Satanas witch is really powerful. This are things that even someone that is not advanced can do, i think is worth trying.

I don't know what HPS Shannon said about toothpaste, but it's important to remember that toothpaste contains abrasives, some of which are harder than your enamel. Whitening toothpaste for example scrapes away at the stained outer layers of your enamel to reveal the unstained inner layers. You lose enamel by brushing your teeth with these toothpastes. I don't know what kinds of pastes are available overseas but here's a chart ranking the abrasiveness of some of the ones available here:
https://www.williamsonperio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Toothpaste-Abrasiveness-Ranked-by-RDA.pdf

Different toothpastes have different scales of abrasiveness and not all will damage your enamel, but it's something to be thinking about if you've started compulsively brushing to try to save your teeth. Toothbrush bristles also have innate abrasiveness, which can also vary widely based on factors like the brand and age & wear of the brush. You'll have to do your own research on this.

Also, if you have a problem with sweets, this is where the Saturn square would shine. You could do one for discipline so you can resist the cravings, and if you drink sugary, carbonated or acidic drinks(including tea & coffee), you could make sure to only drink them with a straw. This will help the liquid bypass your teeth and reduce its contribution to your tooth decay.

luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:
luis said:

HauptSturm said:

You don't have to use the elements, tomorrow is sunday and you could start a sun square or use the sun mantra to heal them, try it, i'm sure that you'll see results and you can even add Satanas witch is really powerful. This are things that even someone that is not advanced can do, i think is worth trying.

On the calender Lydia provided for this year, for healing things at my country should be done on August 19, which will be a perfect time to start the Sun Square. :)

curio said:
I don't know what HPS Shannon said about toothpaste, but it's important to remember that toothpaste contains abrasives, some of which are harder than your enamel. Whitening toothpaste for example scrapes away at the stained outer layers of your enamel to reveal the unstained inner layers. You lose enamel by brushing your teeth with these toothpastes. I don't know what kinds of pastes are available overseas but here's a chart ranking the abrasiveness of some of the ones available here:
https://www.williamsonperio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Toothpaste-Abrasiveness-Ranked-by-RDA.pdf

Different toothpastes have different scales of abrasiveness and not all will damage your enamel, but it's something to be thinking about if you've started compulsively brushing to try to save your teeth. Toothbrush bristles also have innate abrasiveness, which can also vary widely based on factors like the brand and age & wear of the brush. You'll have to do your own research on this.

If I remember correctly, she posted it a few years ago or so,in the e-groups, suggesting Auromere Toothpaste, it is herbal and has no things that regular toothpaste in the supermarket has... so yeah... :/

I thought using the money I've got from my birthday was a good idea on this toothpaste, guess I was wrong... :/

HailMotherLilith said:

Also this:

-----

Any advice on this?

What is actually the situation with your teeth?

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Also this:

-----

Any advice on this?

What is actually the situation with your teeth?

I have a lot of carries and my whole teeth are not in a very good condition.. :/ Don't know what else to say.

Stormblood said:
Today the Moon is in Virgo. Sun is still at home in Leo. It's a good day for REMOVING health issues.

In the calender Lydia had provided for SS, today is true that I can do the Sun Square, but for removing health issues at my country, it is said to do it at September 9th.. I can send you the copy, since we know each other, in a sense, on a communication device.. Gmail..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back