Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cbd oil isolated from cannabis, is their an actual positive effect?

Honestly i wouldn't use it, you have meditation for relaxing, you could meditate on your pineal gland more and then do void meditation conctrating on your pineal gland. This is 10000000 times better than taking anything else in your body and other than relaxing you it will make you more spiritualy open and powerful.

serpentwalker666 said:
before I get into this I'd like to clarify. I don't mean the psychoactive compound THC in cannabis that makes you stoned and possibly completely retarded. I mean the cannabidol which is supposed to be the non-psychoactive chemical responsible for a relaxing type effect.
it doesn't have any real mind altering effect and creates a state of calm. I'm curious if their could be benefits to it, As i've tried very small doses on occassion. And it doesn't seem to be harmful, if anyone knows more in depth on it, I'd appreciate the insight.

Question: if it doesn't have any mind-altering effect, how does it create a state of calm?
Another question: there are plenty of breathing techniques and also void meditation that still the mind. Why would you need a oil to do that?

@stormblood:

question 1. I meant in terms of producing a high, but I see what you mean, should of worded my post better. So yes in the sense of producing a calm, it does alter the mind to produce that effect.

question 2: started doing more void meditation. which has started to help, and getting out more and out of the house so I'm not going nuts stuck inside all the time, and have avoided using the oil. which has seemed to help.

the issue of the restlessness and nervousness seems to come from the living situation, and lack of places to go, which was the case for awhile, I worked on dealing with that, and have noticed improvement.

it balances the endocrine system and it relaxes the muscles have nothing to do with the mind

Emotions and feelings physically are expressed by the release of hormones from the endocrine system.

Our bodies are not that separate. If something happens in the mental body, something happens in the physical body and the other bodies too because everything is connect. The cause may originate at any of the bodies. Usually it can be seen in the soul first and you have a certain time frame to get rid of it before it starts spreading to the other bodies. This is in case of illnesses and things that derive from external actions or, alternatively, are unconscious/untriggered. Otherwise, all body experience it at the same time, from what evidence points to.

I've never read that before. thank you. a lot of retired cops and veterans in my area use it for their PTSD , I'm going to take it to help with my schietzofreina but of course I will keep up with my meditation and yoga, of course, to rely solely on the CBD is absolutely not acceptable as you will become totally dependent on something you can't control, but used along with yoga and meditations it'll be fantastic because I use to smoke weed and I got addicted to the weed because of the CBD it slows down your brainwaves and puts you in a trance state, but I ended up getting fuck because of the thc, even though now I do have meditations that can do that, there's also a lot that CBD helps with, inflammation, appetite, and sleep also if I'm not mistaken it also supports the brain, of course, its not going to make me immortal but its nice to have around. just like a essential oil if you will

People make claims that cannabis oil was used in traditional Chinese medicine.. Therefore it must be good.

There is only one use for cannabis in TCM, the use of the seeds for a very specific purpose: constipation due to dryness.

That's it.. The essential oils of the seed are lubricating to the large intestine. Seeking calm from a substance which is psychoactive, rather than hormone regulating (and CBD oil has zero hormone regulating ability) is merely relying upon a chemical mask.

Centralforce666 said:
People make claims that cannabis oil was used in traditional Chinese medicine.. Therefore it must be good.

There is only one use for cannabis in TCM, the use of the seeds for a very specific purpose: constipation due to dryness.

That's it.. The essential oils of the seed are lubricating to the large intestine. Seeking calm from a substance which is psychoactive, rather than hormone regulating (and CBD oil has zero hormone regulating ability) is merely relying upon a chemical mask.

Thank you for adding your knowledge and insight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back