Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Laser Eye Surgery

Some people have great success with it, others don't. Alot of things can factor in.
Glasses are less "risky" but some say that they are not so good for your long-term ocular health either. Something about it weakening the muscles that are used to focus your eyes.

I do know that there are multiple kinds of laser eye surgery, and one type is preferred by professions like the military over the other, because the other makes an incision in your eye if I remember correctly, and impacts to your body have a chance to jostle it and open it up, causing blindness. So, something to think about if you want to join the military, police or do combat sports or... anything manly & physical, really.

I figured I probably should try to give a proper reply here..
When I was looking to gather the ingredients for the thingy I came across a website called endmyopia.org

The info on there consists of things that I have heard or heard to be claimed before.

But basicly the simple thing is, that your vision isn't something that is stuck on the same plane. Your iris makes you able to focus on different parts of what you see, close-by and far away. Now it seems the other muscles of your eyes factor in as well, in enlongating the eye.
The website mentioned something before I hadn't heard or understood. Muscle spasms or cramps. In the eye.
As well as, that your usual glasses are basicly trying to let you see 10/20 whereas normal people would see around 20/20 at that distance.
Now if you were to shorten that distance, with those super strong glasses, your eye's and eyemuscles would work harder to make it catch the burning point on the right distance.
If such a cramp or spasm happens in an eye it could possibly be because maybe you kept looking at the same distance too long and then it fucks up your different vision areas. Like you can only see close-by. But people then go and get glasses and continue this habit, which doesn't let the eyemuscles unfocus, nor does it train them. Which in time, worsens the problem.

Now when you reach -6 diopter.. the tissue in your eyeballs can tear and break. And this can cause floaters. Which you can see if you look into the light. Looks like those kind of threads you sometimes get off your clothes.. that randomly float and somewhat disturb your vision..

When you laser your eyes, you change your eyes to accomodate your problem, so you can 'see' again.
This does not heal or help your eyes in anyway.
Laser surgery is something different than replacing the lens of the eye, which is often done when people have.. (idk what it is called in english, but in my language they call it staar - which is basicly a greying of lens which makes you unable to see clear).
Aside from the dangers that it leaves, dry eyes as a side effect..

I would like to repeat here what was said on the endmyopia website..
There is NOTHING wrong with your eyes, it is just your lens habit and how you use them!

Also, on another note, there are herbs that can help and heal the vision, some of which seem to have a physical effect on the liver as well. And the disease I mentioned before can be cured with these too. Just so you know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back