Is “split personality” a thing?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

SatanicSlytherin

Is “split personality” a thing?

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Just curious, what’s the spiritual explanation for this phenomenon?

What happens to the soul/etc if somebody develops a singular, second personality?

What if it’s a Jekyll/Hyde split personality?
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

SatanicSlytherin

Re: Is “split personality” a thing?

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I’m still curious about this.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Are you talking about a dual and complex personality or just split personality, as in a brain disorder? That is physical.

There are a few reasons for all those. In most cases, they manifest from people who have a mental disorder.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:42 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Are you talking about a dual and complex personality or just split personality, as in a brain disorder? That is physical.

There are a few reasons for all those. In most cases, they manifest from people who have a mental disorder.

Like, having a literal conversation with somebody who lives in your head. I know it’s a physical thing, but I was wondering if there was a spiritual component to it.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 am

SatanicSlytherin wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Are you talking about a dual and complex personality or just split personality, as in a brain disorder? That is physical.

Like, having a literal conversation with somebody who lives in your head. I know it’s a physical thing, but I was wondering if there was a spiritual component to it.

From what I know, its a mental illness. Each case varies. I have heard cases of those being under spiritual attack by "angels", psychic ability gone awry, to schizophrenics. All depends. then you have those things factored with drugs and alcohol.

I once heard of a man who was half jewish and half gentile..this manifested as schizophrenia and other mental diseases due to the gentile and jewish soul conflicting and opposing one another.

There are many factors and each case is unique.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:16 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
SatanicSlytherin wrote:

From what I know, its a mental illness. Each case varies. I have heard cases of those being under spiritual attack by "angels", psychic ability gone awry, to schizophrenics. All depends. then you have those things factored with drugs and alcohol.

I once heard of a man who was half jewish and half gentile..this manifested as schizophrenia and other mental diseases due to the gentile and jewish soul conflicting and opposing one another.

There are many factors and each case is unique.

Okay, thank you for the info.

I wonder how many other illnesses are caused by interbreeding.

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:21 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote: I wonder how many other illnesses are caused by interbreeding.

I heard of a tribe in Africa (I can't remember which) with a gene unique to them that'sincompatible with anyone without it to the point the offspring always dies