Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 68

Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 am

i am searching for information on how to decrease the risk of cancer, which foods and drinks are most cancerogenic and must be avoided, and is the unhealthy diet the primary causes for cancer, or not only?

I drink a lot of carbonated soft drinks, how dangerous is that, and are some soft drinks less dangerous than others? Are natural juices cancerogenic too? Should we drink water only, or there are soft drinks that are not cancerogenic? Thank you all for the information, i know there is a lot of information on the internet, but i'm just not sure which information is reliable and which is not...

Aquarius
Posts: 1167

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 am

I would completely avoid fast food, I havent eaten that for months then I once ate in one and felt like shit the whole day so nope.
I don't drink carbonated drinks like coca cola but try not to drink too many as I don't feel they are too good lol.
Id say don't eat too much meath and have a healthy balance between meat and veggies, actually more veggies than meat. I for example eat meat only when I feel like I need it or when there's nothing else haha.
I don't think natural juices are too bad, I try to avoid those that are very commercial and drink organic ones.
Image

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 68

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:47 pm

I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?

luis
Posts: 978

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby luis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:I would completely avoid fast food, I havent eaten that for months then I once ate in one and felt like shit the whole day so nope.
I don't drink carbonated drinks like coca cola but try not to drink too many as I don't feel they are too good lol.
Id say don't eat too much meath and have a healthy balance between meat and veggies, actually more veggies than meat. I for example eat meat only when I feel like I need it or when there's nothing else haha.
I don't think natural juices are too bad, I try to avoid those that are very commercial and drink organic ones.

Same thing happened to me, honestly after reading about how they put human meat in there...i'm not going to eat that shit ever again. I honestly eat more meat than i should sometime, there are some weeks were i eat veggies more and other meat more.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 434
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:41 am

http://www.seattleorganicrestaurants.co ... dients.php
Read here what soda actually does to a body, anyone who knows would refuse to touch even a drop. Just eat simple normal food, cook your own meals from real ingredients so you know what's in it. Fruit, vegetables, cheese, eggs, fish, beans, nuts, get meat from a local farm if you can and ONLY if it isn't fed soybeans or corn. Try to have a balance. Eat fruit and vegetables of every color because each color has it's own specific vitamins in it. If you have to, you can take supplements for vitamin e, beta-carotene, vitamin B, and magnesium. These work together, and most people are lacking at least one of these, so it could be helpful. Magnesium Oxide is good, avoid things that say Stearate. Don't eat any soy product, if it says it has trace amounts of Soy Lecithin which a lot of things do, it probably isn't too bad just from that, but any soybean oil or protein or whatever else can be very dangerous. There's many chemicals in soybeans that are very similar to Estrogen, so especially for men soy can be deadly. Avoid anything with corn syrup, especially high fructose corn syrup. Corn syrup, processed sugars, and carbs are tyrosine blockers. Tyrosine is a chemical that both Serotonin and Dopamine are made from, so if you eat these it is impossible for your body to be able to make the chemicals that make you happy. No wonder there's such a depression problem, the US recommends a diet almost entirely of foods that block you from being able to make these happiness chemicals! Here is a great picture explaining this
Image
Just eat a natural and balanced diet. You will know if you should eat something else or need something because you will want that thing, so it's pretty easy. Eat at least 1 egg every day from a free-range chicken, the yolk has probably most of the many little nutrients we depend on that are often hard to get otherwise. You can taste and feel the difference between if it is free-range or factory farmed. The factory eggs have a very sad concentrated death type of energy to them and don't have as many nutrients, could actually be more harm than good. A free-range egg is happy and healthy and has a lot more nutrients because the chickens can go find their natural diet. Cook the egg with butter for vitamin A and some other things. Eat some cheese for calcium and more vitamins. It's very important to have animal fat like from cheese and butter, hormones are made from fat and a lot of body processes are actually dependent on cholesterol. Oatmeal is good for the heart and arteries and good for energy. Fish is very healthy, like salmon. It has a lot of things in it that could be hard to get from other places. But never eat tilapia! tilapias are farmed in China on a diet of human faeces!
If you think of how we lived for thousands of years (many still do) we would eat an egg from the chicken in the morning, catch some fishes for lunch and dinner, maybe catch some other thing for meat, and eat the rest of mostly whatever vegetables we could find. Just eat whatever you want, your body knows what you need. :P Eggs, fish, vegetables, cheese, butter, beans, nuts, fruit. All the colors of fruits and vegetables.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 434
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 am

Many people are iron-deficient or anemic. Blackstrap Molasses has the most Iron of any food, and it is in the most absorbable form that there is. It also has potassium and I think some phosphorus. Drink some of this every day or whenever you need to, probably about a teaspoon or more but it doesn't matter how much. Ladies, drink a bunch of this once a month for those days. But be sure to take it with a large amount of vitamin C because they need to work together. And some time either before or after this, take some calcium because calcium works with these 2 also, but I say don't take the calcium at the exact same time as the other 2 because Calcium and Iron could potentially block each other from absorbing as much as possible, even though they work together.

Don't bother taking a multivitamin, most vitamins in them are not enough and nearly all of them are in unusable and usually even toxic form. (((They))) sell these multivitamins just to make the shekels, they are nearly always just more poison. Unnatural molecules that the body can't really use for anything and usually toxic. Also, much of them could react badly or at least not absorb if taken together anyway even if they were pure and healthy representations of each vitamin. Vitamin C, Iron, and Calcium together... Beta-carotene, Vitamin E, and Magnesium together, could have the Vitamin Bs at this time too, there are several different Vitamin Bs. I specify Vitamin A as beta-carotene because that is the form that the body needs and uses, there are some other things sold as Vitamin A that are not beta-carotene and these are often just more toxic unnatural useless things. I also like Flaxseed Oil. It has the Omega-3 Omega-6 Omega-9 and some other fatty acids. Similar to fish oil but better, fish oil pills react very badly with my body, and the flaxseed oil has even more of the good things that fish oil does. I take this with the vitamin E, magnesium, and beta-carotene.
Don't need to take vitamins every day because you get most of them from food, just every couple days maybe to make sure I'm not running low on anything important. And the Vitamin Bs pill I take only about once a week at the most because it's such an extreme high dose. For both food and vitamins, I simply take whatever I want whenever I want. If I want it, it's probably because it would help me at that time.

Never touch any soda, avoid sugar most of the time some small amount sometimes is fine, never touch fast food, avoid all soy products only exception is if you can't exactly avoid soy lecithin that might be okay in very small amounts, avoid the big brands because they are all just concentrated pesticides and GMO poison, for example Oreos have such a high concentration of one of the deadliest pesticides that each one has like hundreds of times the limit judged as potentially deadly. One of (((their))) biggest industries is the disease and death industry, all their big food companies are concentrated poison to get their "medical" industry more customers. Whatever they promote the most you can be sure is the most deadliest to you. Eat real, natural, simple food you make from the individual ingredients. Be careful what brands you trust, I only trust small GENTILE companies and I always read the ingredients. There are still many good GENTILE companies that make safe, healthy, good food, just be careful with this. Don't avoid something only if it is Kosher certified, that could mean it is actually safer because they aren't so likely to poison themselves as badly. So a gentile owned and run company that makes food from a few simple and safe ingredients and may or may not be Kosher certified, probably a great choice. Most of the time, just cook it yourself. That way you can adjust it to be just perfect, you know what's in it, it's cheaper and healthier, tastes better, pretty fun to do, really no downside to cooking your own.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 165
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Like someone here mentioned somethin to do with human meat,i think i should mention somethin that has been trendin here in kenya,Someone was recently on news for havin been caught selling minced meat which happens to be a meat from cats.And mark this,he has been doin this for i think the past seven years.
From meat scandal,several prominent figures here,have been accused of shippin,supplyin and selling Sugar which is filled with Mercury and Copper particles and every is just in panic when it comes to purchasin sugar.Sic!Not to mentioned the Interior C.S last night mentioned some counterfeit products which are in the market Like Ketchup,Fertilizers etc.
i guess the RTRS Are doin their work!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Centralforce666
Posts: 145

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:04 pm

There are few natural unprocessed foods which cause cancer directly, and despite notable examples of contaminated foods and a few others, it is unlikely that exposure to one food one time will allow cancer to occur.

Cancer is a multifactorial disease, not relying in a single mechanism to exist. DNA mutations occurring over multiple cell line generations are required, whether by accidental occurrence or the presence and influence of mutagenic compounds in the body.

This causes rogue cells to appear which, in a functional and normal human body occurs all the time however the immune system detects these cells and they are destroyed promptly.

Therefore cancer can and will only occur when there is dysfunction and or a deficit of the immune system. There are so many possibilities as to how this can occur that listing them here is going to be time consuming and difficult however noted examples are a deficiency of vitamins and minerals required as co-factors for immune cell function, overload of the immune system in fighting another illness or inadequate protein profile intake over a long period of time (tens of years) leading to a deficit in the availability of structural material for forming white blood cells. There are also many other possibilities from a structural and biological standpoint.

To simplify the matter, we can look to Chinese Medicine theory. Lifestyle choices are quite often a cause of disease. This includes diet, levels of exercise and excessive (or not enough) sexual activity. Constitutional problems also contribute to ill health as can extremes of climate. As this discussion is about food, we will limit the content to lifestyle choices.

Cancer in Chinese Medicine can be understood as a complex disease of excess and deficiency together, with an excess pathological factor present in the body such as fire, phlegm, dampness, cold or blood, qi and food stagnation. This provides the stagnant mass that we know as a tumour. How does the tumour come to be? Through an overall deficiency of the righteous or upright zheng qi.

Fire, damp, phlegm and food stagnation can all arise from poor diet (over a long period or in the presence of constitutional digestive insufficiency) combined often with a lack of physical movement. Some foods contribute more to these pathological factors than others and food combined with lifestyle choices such as a lack of good physical movement or ongoing stress can create additional excess.

Over time, foods which produce phlegm also damage the overall zheng qi of the body, as does overwork, staying up late at night, eating late at night, activity that exceeds the nutritional input and old age.

Eating whilst under emotional duress ie angry or stressed also places great strain on the digestive qi, whose clear uprising nature forms part of the zheng qi that protects the body on the surface as well as inside.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 128
Location: Deutschland

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby SS322 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:34 am

Avoid all drinks and foods that contain citric acid (or similar acids) and are packed in aluminum cans or other metal products. Atoms of the metal container form ionic complexes with citric acid and citric acid actually can get past the blood barrier between your central nervous system and the rest of the organism. In other words drinking or eating this garbage will get you aluminium into your brain. Even if the cans are coated with a thin layer of plastic this doesn't stop the migration of metal atoms into your drink. Also these coatings are almost always made from polycarbonates which contain estrogenoids like BPA. Tinfoil is also risky because it's made from aluminium. Why do you think they use this stuff everywhere? By the way, the citric acid which is found in softdrinks and as a conservation and souring agent in many other foods is not even made from real lemons. Citric acid is made from a genetically modified variety of mold (Aspergillus). Making it from real lemons would cost billions.
666

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 128
Location: Deutschland

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby SS322 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 am

DiscipleOfSatan wrote:I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?


Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.
666

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 243

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Sinistra » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:08 pm

SS322 wrote:
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?


Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.


I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

By the way I drink water, fruit juices, milk, tea and coffee.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 128
Location: Deutschland

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby SS322 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Sinistra wrote:
SS322 wrote:
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?


Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.


I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

By the way I drink water, fruit juices, milk, tea and coffee.


Germany is actually the second worst agriculture in the EU after Spain. France is terrible when it comes to animal rights (because France is the third most jewish country in the world) but in terms of poison they put on the sheer plants, Spain is the worst, followed by Germany. Germany and Spain are big and have many fields and acres and corrupt politicians. That small country nowadays known as Germany is a banana republic. It's the people's republic of Goymoney. Migrants break the law all the time but native Germans get busted by police for nothing (many police here are Turkish immigrants as well). I also heard about the girl in the döner. That happend in England. I think England might be one of the places worse off than Germany (speaking about immigration now, not agriculture). At least we don't have muslim mayors as in London or thousand of minor girls prostituted by force as in Birmingham... at least no such cases have been made public over here. Probably it already happens on a smaller scale. Countries with less destruction through agriculture are the smaller and the mountainous ones. For example I love Italian procuts. They are usually more expensive than those from Spain but have good quality.
666

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 243

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Sinistra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:46 pm

SS322 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
SS322 wrote:
Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.


I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

By the way I drink water, fruit juices, milk, tea and coffee.


Germany is actually the second worst agriculture in the EU after Spain. France is terrible when it comes to animal rights (because France is the third most jewish country in the world) but in terms of poison they put on the sheer plants, Spain is the worst, followed by Germany. Germany and Spain are big and have many fields and acres and corrupt politicians. That small country nowadays known as Germany is a banana republic. It's the people's republic of Goymoney. Migrants break the law all the time but native Germans get busted by police for nothing (many police here are Turkish immigrants as well). I also heard about the girl in the döner. That happend in England. I think England might be one of the places worse off than Germany (speaking about immigration now, not agriculture). At least we don't have muslim mayors as in London or thousand of minor girls prostituted by force as in Birmingham... at least no such cases have been made public over here. Probably it already happens on a smaller scale. Countries with less destruction through agriculture are the smaller and the mountainous ones. For example I love Italian procuts. They are usually more expensive than those from Spain but have good quality.

Italians cheat on the product qualities as well especially on the organic labels and on quality graded products such olive oil grades. I have seen a report showing most extra virgin olive oils sold as Italy were not extra virgin. They are a mixture of lower grades and a bit of extra virgin for the taste.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 128
Location: Deutschland

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby SS322 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Sinistra wrote:
SS322 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

By the way I drink water, fruit juices, milk, tea and coffee.


Germany is actually the second worst agriculture in the EU after Spain. France is terrible when it comes to animal rights (because France is the third most jewish country in the world) but in terms of poison they put on the sheer plants, Spain is the worst, followed by Germany. Germany and Spain are big and have many fields and acres and corrupt politicians. That small country nowadays known as Germany is a banana republic. It's the people's republic of Goymoney. Migrants break the law all the time but native Germans get busted by police for nothing (many police here are Turkish immigrants as well). I also heard about the girl in the döner. That happend in England. I think England might be one of the places worse off than Germany (speaking about immigration now, not agriculture). At least we don't have muslim mayors as in London or thousand of minor girls prostituted by force as in Birmingham... at least no such cases have been made public over here. Probably it already happens on a smaller scale. Countries with less destruction through agriculture are the smaller and the mountainous ones. For example I love Italian procuts. They are usually more expensive than those from Spain but have good quality.

Italians cheat on the product qualities as well especially on the organic labels and on quality graded products such olive oil grades. I have seen a report showing most extra virgin olive oils sold as Italy were not extra virgin. They are a mixture of lower grades and a bit of extra virgin for the taste.


My aunt from Italy made me and my family some olive oil from the olives in her garden which are all of the same local variety of olives. The oil had a perfect golden color and was not bitter at all. The olive oil that you get at the store is usually contaminated with parts of stems and seeds of the olive trees which contain bitter substances. Mostly the cheap, industrially farmed oil is contaminated that way, meaning the manufacturers with the fancy lables mix bad oil in, at least when their oil has a bitter taste and green or brown color. This cheap oil will also lose its nutritional value and develop a nasty taste and smell faster because the chlorophyll from the stems rapidly accelerates the oxidation of the unsaturated fatty acids.

Italians still have a better eating culture than we Germans. In Italy I see the "artigianale" food everywhere which is traditionally made and usually from local ingredients. German eating culture has been ruined by the forced introduction of idustrially processed foods, foreign fast food and street food and the use of cancerous additives. I know some traditional and regional German foods and cook them myself but most Germans, even when they cook for themselves, make rice or pasta or other non-native stuff. Technically even our holy potato is an introduced species. I'm sure Germany is one of the countries with the highest rates of vegans and such idiots who either control every single bit they eat or they personify the other extreme and eat lots of bad and cheap food like the pigs. In Italy and many "southern" countries it's still common that the mother or at least someone cooks a meal for the family every day. Most Germans have a fast breakfast at work/school and later also lunch at work/school. In the evening probably junk food and maybe even alcohol and definetely TV. Probably this is just my personal experience because I work in Germany and make holiday in Italy but its also a clichee. :roll:
666

Thoughtcriminal
Posts: 4

Re: Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

Postby Thoughtcriminal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Sugar! (saccharose).
Avoid it like a plague!
It's a molecule made of two other sugars, glucose and fructose.

All sugars contain calories and have the capatity to make you fat, but especially fructose is harmful, because

a) it deprives your body-cells of energy (lack of cell-energy supports cancer developent)
b) it lowers the fat burning rate of you body (makes you tired, lazy and fat)
c) especially fructose nourishes cancer

So, saccharose & fruit-juices (=fructose) are harmful!
Did you know that with fruit-juices alone you can develop liver cirrhosis?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests