energy raising?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
random_lurker

energy raising?

Postby random_lurker » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:29 pm

sorry, im not the greatest with words and im really tired. so maybe im wording this question in the wrong way. but can you give me a meditation that makes a quick energy raising? not quick like i want god power in minutes, but quick like i feel i have just burned out my last bit of energy and im exhausted to the level i cannot fall asleep because of exhaustion. so... kinda like an airbag meditation for extremely drained people to revive just enough to stay alive.
thanx in advance.

Nikkia The Brave

Re: energy raising?

Postby Nikkia The Brave » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:53 pm

The quickest energy raising meditation i can think of is basic energy meditation

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

There are other options like yoga, but energy meditations are the quickest the more experienced you are. Start doing daily exercises and energy meditaion though, you will be a lot less tired on average. And if you're tired because of doing a lot they lay down and relax with some void meditaion. Please for more information check out the joy of satan meditations page. Good luck :D

random_lurker

Postby random_lurker » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:59 pm

Nikkia The Brave wrote:The quickest energy raising meditation i can think of is basic energy meditation

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

There are other options like yoga, but energy meditations are the quickest the more experienced you are. Start doing daily exercises and energy meditaion though, you will be a lot less tired on average. And if you're tired because of doing a lot they lay down and relax with some void meditaion. Please for more information check out the joy of satan meditations page. Good luck :D

thank you :)

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 pm

random_lurker wrote:...

Sun mantras work pretty well for me.

What is your day like? You cannot substitute for chronic sleep deprivation forever. You should take steps to fix this.

One tip: Schedule as much of the mental tasks in the 1st half of the day, when you aren't tired, and try and leave all the simple tasks for the end of the day. You can take this further, and wake up earlier before work to do what needs to be done, as opposed to after work when you are tired.

Anyway, good luck to you.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Therealbornoffire666

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Why are you burning out should be the question do you raise ur energies with raum meditation or satanas before ur workings ? It’s imperative ... anyway the full chakra meditation can help