Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Catnip

Greetings! Is it healthy to give your cat this herb ? I've read they would eat it if they encountered it in nature, which makes it seem fine, but the same way they would also fight a badger if they encountered it in nature and that wouldn't be pretty well. I've also heard it makes them high, like LSD does for humans so I'm in doubt about giving him this...Also, by "cat drugs" does that mean it makes them euphoric or it implies it literally makes them hallucinate?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! Is it healthy to give your cat this herb ? I've read they would eat it if they encountered it in nature, which makes it seem fine, but the same way they would also fight a badger if they encountered it in nature and that wouldn't be pretty well. I've also heard it makes them high, like LSD does for humans so I'm in doubt about giving him this...Also, by "cat drugs" does that mean it makes them euphoric or it implies it literally makes them hallucinate?

It depends on your cat. Some become euphoric while others hallucinate.
Hope I helped you!
Hail Satan!

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
It depends on your cat. Some become euphoric while others hallucinate.
Hope I helped you!
Hail Satan!

So, if it is indeed a drug is it health to give it to them? I don't think so. I think I'll find another way to entertain him.

Good idea! You truly are a cat lover, just like me. Respect 👏

I do not think that it harms them or affects them negatively. I could be wrong, I am basing this from what I saw when cats are high on catnip.

Although, none of my cats ever reacted to catnip.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back