Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sustaining And Keeping Your Pet Healthy

Shannon

I wanted to put this out there for those who would like alternative methods to taking care of their pets.
These are healthier and definitely economical. I know there are many of us who just do not have the means to pay for expensive Veterinary bills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time ago during the winter, my cat came down with a upper respiratory infection. I didn't have the funds to take him to the vet at all. He had a very stuffy nose, watery eyes and could barely breath well- it was a bad case. I then decided with the little money I had to order some colloidal silver. It came within two days and with a little dropper I gave him a full dropper dose 2-3 times a day in his mouth.

After 2 days he was showing improvements and I was happy to see him better.

Colloidal silver is a solution of suspended silver particulates in water. Silver is a very strong antimicrobial. I actually use them for all infection that may befall my pet and I. I also note that colloidal silver works even against Ebola. It is pretty strong and I recommend every person have this on hand in times of emergency.

It is a good disinfectant, good for infections of all kinds. Antibiotics are helpful but I am sensitive to them and they have a tendency to screw up my gut microbiota and cause candida(fungal) infections. This in turn weakens the immune system. I didn't want to spend money I didn't have on vet bills to pump my cat full of them. I just opted for a better solution at the time for me.

I recommend colloidal silver to help pets stricken with microbial infections. Keep in mind that colloidal silver is still a metal and so do not overuse beyond 2 weeks. Give the body a break from it after that amount of time. 2 weeks is more than enough time to see improvement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the subject of intestinal parasites and worms, as well as fleas and insect infestations on a pets coat and hair, the best and inexpensive solution I have found is Diatomaceous earth. It is siliceous rock sediment that comes in powder form. It is made up of diatoms fossilized. It is rich in silica.

When insects come in contact with D.E they dry up and die due to the earths structure. If you have any pets that have fleas or other issues similar to this, just dust your pets fur coat with it.

As for as intestinal parasites, using D.E once or twice a day is helpful as it will also supply your pet with some minerals. I am posting a link below for those of you who are interested in D.E for worms and parasites in animals and people. Also, where to purchase.

http://www.wolfcreekranchorganics.com/library/diatomaceous_earth_worming.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing I want to bring to surface is the important of feeding your pet well. High Priestess Maxing has already touche don the subject of the dangers of commercially made pet food. This was years ago but can be found in the yahoo groups if you do a search. Many have had their pets fall ill and unfortunately die. Most commercially made pet food is not regulated and contains horrible things such as toxins, road kill and animal carcasses and other unnecessary and harmful chemicals.

HPS Maxine posted a homemade cat food recipe then. For those who do not have the time or means to prepare homemade food, there are some brands that are still adequate. I get "Wellness" pet food brand. I buy in bulk from them on Amazon. It isn't exactly the cheapest but It is worth it. Here is website that lists good alternatives for food.

https://www.allthebestpetcare.com/products/conscientiously-sourced-pet-foods-2/

In addition to feeding your pet well, a good mineral supplement for your pet. I do this in the form of Azomite powder. It is a montmorillonite clay in powdery form. It is a conglomerate of most of the elements on earth. It is rich in trace minerals and other compounds that are essential for proper enzyme production and acts as a catalyst for proper cell and metabolism function. Azomite has been recommended by veterinarian C. S Hansen because of its properties and it appears to give off microwaves from the elements therein. These microwaves help to give radiant health and is anti-aging. I keep this in mind when it comes to my pet as I would like to have him with me as long as possible.

Agriculturally speaking, Livestock, chickens, turkeys, rabbits and other animals have benefited from this interesting and essential compound. The animals are stronger, their breeding cycles are improved and they live longer. Plants also benefit from azomite and numerous studies show that plants grow much bigger and healthier in different aspects of their being because of this.

The things that make up Azomite are simply what was and should be with our earth's soils. Processing and refinement of foods and over working of the soils due to industrial farming have stripped our lands of its natural compounds.

I take azomite powder everyday and give it to my plants and pets. Theses trace minerals support the body in its many functions and help to sustain. 1 tablespoon a day for myself and half a teaspoon a day for my cat mixed into his wet food.

High Priestess Shannon

i was reading an old post and after a look thru on amazon i had a question. the powder you recommend Azomite. i saw a comment where there no food grade of this powder. if thats true then what brand do you recommend? thats if your still using the stuff. i got a kitten less than 2 weeks ago and i have a 2 year old i want them happy and healthy with me for 20+ years so i'd love any more advice from you or anyone else.
thanks!

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
i was reading an old post and after a look thru on amazon i had a question. the powder you recommend Azomite. i saw a comment where there no food grade of this powder. if thats true then what brand do you recommend? thats if your still using the stuff. i got a kitten less than 2 weeks ago and i have a 2 year old i want them happy and healthy with me for 20+ years so i'd love any more advice from you or anyone else.
thanks!

Hail Satan

Well, you can start by not feeding them toxic dry food.
You will not find azomite listed as food grade. It is safe for human consumption even though it is not advertised as such because that means the so called FDA will get involved and when it comes to things marketed for human consumption, it gets complicated. But in essence, it is an all around minerals supplement that's safe for all living things, plants, animals and humans.

I get my azomite from UTAH. It should be OMRI certified. You can find it easily on the internet.

Thank you HP Shannon. i've found a brand that fits both those requirements. my two year old cat doesn't like the wellness brand kibble but loves the purina beyond and they both love any kind of wet food i give them. Sometimes it seems just as hard to get good human food as it is cat food. i can hardly wait for all this jew shit to be gone from our nice blue planet.

Have a great day.

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
Thank you HP Shannon. i've found a brand that fits both those requirements. my two year old cat doesn't like the wellness brand kibble but loves the purina beyond and they both love any kind of wet food i give them. Sometimes it seems just as hard to get good human food as it is cat food. i can hardly wait for all this jew shit to be gone from our nice blue planet.

Have a great day.

Hail Satan

The Wellness brand also makes wet food. That's the kind I buy.

Thank you for your hard work HPS Shannon!
I will try to make catfood myself! And I will buy all those things you mentioned and I think that my cat will be very happy thanks to you :D

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back