Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Baby Crow

F_For_Flamingo

Hail Brothers and Sisters!

I just found a baby crow in my yard, i left him alone for an hour since his parents were there but he can't fly and seems too big for them to take him into his nest(i would have placed him back but it seems its somewhere high up). Once i saw the neiboughrs cat in my yard i picked him up and took him inside. I bathed him, fed him(he seems comfortable around me).

Now to the question, is it okay that i send him golden energy so that he grows up big and strong?
Or should you do that only to Adult animals?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Ask the gods for help. They will help with this to help the crow be healthy.

And definitly do not ever put any pictures or videos of it on the internet, and do not tell anyone. Unless you want the Game Warden to come take it away from you and make you pay a big fine.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ask the gods for help. They will help with this to help the crow be healthy.

And definitly do not ever put any pictures or videos of it on the internet, and do not tell anyone. Unless you want the Game Warden to come take it away from you and make you pay a big fine.

Hail Brother!

Thank you for your anwser, I inted to let him free as soon as he can fly, and in my country the Warden is not really a thing, I read up that you can get fined in America for this. And also i don't have any social media account.

Thanks again for worrying about me! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back