Cat Food Brands and Options

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

HPS Shannon

Cat Food Brands and Options

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 pm

The pet food company "Wellness" is a good brand. I buy it for my cat. You can buy bulk from them on Amazon or from their site. It is a good option for this who don't have the time or means to put together your own homemade cat food.

Also here is a website that carries good quality and wholesome pet foods as well as a list of other companies and their sources.

https://www.allthebestpetcare.com/produ ... t-foods-2/

Blue666Light

Re: Cat Food Brands and Options

Postby Blue666Light » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:31 am

HPS Shannon wrote:The pet food company "Wellness" is a good brand. I buy it for my cat. You can buy bulk from them on Amazon or from their site. It is a good option for this who don't have the time or means to put together your own homemade cat food.

Also here is a website that carries good quality and wholesome pet foods as well as a list of other companies and their sources.

https://www.allthebestpetcare.com/produ ... t-foods-2/

Thanks for the info. Also be careful that not all company are Jew Free. The enemy still have "that agenda", to make our pets life worse. See also the ingredients, because our cats need well balanced diet.

Hail Satan!