Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dog (mine)

EnkiUK

How you guys

My wee dog after i run with him he is being sick 2 or 3 times this has happened before any experts on doogies enter please .

Cheers :D

EnkiUK55 said:
How you guys

My wee dog after i run with him he is being sick 2 or 3 times this has happened before any experts on doogies enter please .

Could he keep up with your speed? Did he overexert himself?

Fuchs said:
EnkiUK55 said:
How you guys

Yes he lead as im not that fast at sprinting it was short burts sprinting rather than long distance mate.

Good chance he did but its the same lunchtime walk/run per day so its bemused/worried me, they say frenchies are sick/vomite regular but i just need reassured perhaps.

Thanks for fast reply.

Ps he comes back drinks an alot of water and then that happens.

Looks rather serious, have you brought him to the vet yet?

EnkiUK55 said:
Fuchs said:
EnkiUK55 said:
How you guys

Yes he lead as im not that fast at sprinting it was short burts sprinting rather than long distance mate.

Good chance he did but its the same lunchtime walk/run per day so its bemused/worried me, they say frenchies are sick/vomite regular but i just need reassured perhaps.

Thanks for fast reply.

May try to not run this fast, then see if after he drinks the same happens. I´m no vet so better look for one in your area.

Aquarius said:
Looks rather serious, have you brought him to the vet yet?

They said if it keeps happening ive to take him in, took him in get weighed etc yest Aquarius everything okay.

Come back from walk give him a treat it might be that.

Fuchs said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Fuchs said:

Thanks for fast reply.

May try to not run this fast, then see if after he drinks the same happens. I´m no vet so better look for one in your area.

Yeah thanks for reply mate appreciate your help, i might need stop give him treats see if that works, they can say oh frenchies are sick all the time but na im not having that.

Cheers F

Perfectly running around normal, no sick.

Thanks to my bros who replied

EnkiUK55 said:
How you guys

My dog is doing the same lately when he goes on runs with my mom. He’s out of shape. Drinking too much water too fast if he’s exhausted after the run can do that or just having their system shaken up. Dogs throw up a lot. If that’s it and it’s not a crazy amount, just twice, no blood in the vomit ect, keep running with him. Don’t over run him, Google the type of dog and amount of exercise that would be healthy for him.

Sundara said:
EnkiUK55 said:
How you guys

My dog is doing the same lately when he goes on runs with my mom. He’s out of shape. Drinking too much water too fast if he’s exhausted after the run can do that or just having their system shaken up. Dogs throw up a lot. If that’s it and it’s not a crazy amount, just twice, no blood in the vomit ect, keep running with him. Don’t over run him, Google the type of dog and amount of exercise that would be healthy for him.

Thanks for reply Sundara how is yours now? I got told my breed cant handle kibble and to only give him wet food.

Yeah also they said dont run with him :lol: Jings.

Still does this the vet says dont feed French Bulldogs kibble (cant digest it) and dont run with him they arent built for running.

Im like aye nae bother pal :lol: :lol:

Ditched the kibble still run (he loves a run) they say Frenchies can be sick alot, i think its when he goes home and guzzles too much water.

Thanks guys.

Greetings Brother.
Be careful at your dog's pad paws. They are extremely delicate and can burn or create serious injuries if exposed to the heat of the asphalt. In this period the heat is too much and even in the evening you have to be very careful. I only go out with my dog ​​after 9pm.

EnkiUK55 said:
Still does this the vet says dont feed French Bulldogs kibble (cant digest it) and dont run with him they arent built for running.

Ditched the kibble still run (he loves a run) they say Frenchies can be sick alot, i think its when he goes home and guzzles too much water.

Thanks guys.

Bring some water and a small bowl with you and have him take a break mid-way through the run.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377473 time=1658873327 user_id=21286]
EnkiUK55 said:

Thanks guys.

Bring some water and a small bowl with you and have him take a break mid-way through the run.

Good idea thanks Blitz my bro :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back