Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My cat who died last year came to me in a dream last night.

of the true light

It was so amazing I got to spend time with her and pet her and love on her. I've been missing her so bad. I found myself in a house that I used to live in and she appeared out of nowhere. I'm just wondering if it was my own subconscious creating this experience or if she really did visit me from the beyond. Either way it was great and something I will always remember. Her last moments in the physical didn't go as I had wanted them too. She wanted to hide under my bed and I didn't let her because I was so consumed with trying to keep her alive. This has made me feel guilty for the longest time. Where she's buried in my back yard I noticed some purple wild flowers had popped up right next to her grave last week. The only flowers in the whole area.

Nice story and don't feel so guilty for such a small detail, compared to what you have done together over time ... dreams are a mystery.

Darkspirit said:
Nice story and don't feel so guilty for such a small detail, compared to what you have done together over time ... dreams are a mystery.
Thank you for the kind words. :)

Yes, dreams indeed are!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back