Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals

Mavoch

My question is, can animals feel anything against Satanists? I'm telling you some experiences, I was a satanist in the past life, and honestly I didn't see this problem much, but I always had an animosity and even a phobia of various animals, but until that moment, it was just my thing, but after I grew up , and especially after I got into Satanism, it got a lot worse, a dog I knew all my life and that had never done anything to anyone, just bit me out of nowhere.

Recently I can barely leave the house, the last time I left the house a dog completely bit me out of nowhere, I didn't even see it.

Recently something strange also happened, I was walking in the street, and while I was walking I rotated my chakras, just out of nowhere a cat that was in the street started to follow me, he was by my side, looking at me, only stopped when I arrived in home and ended up entering.

Cats are very spiritual animals, they can feel people's souls. I bet he could see your soul getting brighter when you were spinning your chakras and that is why he followed you. This is a good thing, there is nothing wrong with this. Maybe you can give that cat some food, or be friendly with it.

A dog biting you, it could have been for any reason. But it has nothing to do with being Satanist. Maybe you are afraid and you are projecting an aura of fear energy. And when the dog feels it, he gets afraid too and thinks that he has to bite you to protect himself. You should control your emotions and try to not be afraid of things like that.

OpenMind said:
When enemyes are close to you, animals can see and feel them , this make them act strange, my cat looks beside me and run like crazy when here is enemy's presence.

Also i felt in the past that fear of dogs and cats and so on, it is because of different curses from past lives.

My suggestions are the next, also the things i did :

1)Clean your Aura really good
2)Clean and empower(meditations,runes,yoga poses) the THROAT chakra ( the emotion chakra , it makes you feel more self esteem and more brave than usual, less anxiety and so on. - it worked amazing for me
3) AOP(Aura of protection) for general protection OR if the situation is really bad, you can use an specific affirmation , you can use sun's energy, runes, or so on.

You can search with SEARCH BUTTON from this forrum keywords like : PROTECTION,AURA OF PROTECTION

For an specific affirmatiin you just add "It protect me from animals"

4) You can also , beside AOP, make affirmations for reducing the fear you feel among animals " I am not afraid of animals of any kind and in any situation", for example.
And you recite it in your head or loud when you feel sleepy and/or relaxed , or even right before your sleeping , x11...22..33 etc repetitions.

5)Sexual energy, you masturbate or make sex and when you have orgasm you concentrare on the penis/vagin area, and affirm " This sexual energy make me to don t be afraid of animals " for an example.

Satan help us but also want us to start work to become stronger so we can protect our own selves , so start doing these and BELIVE they work.

They worked for me, in 2 weeks i was "cured" like, no more fear and also no more animal attacks.
Good advice, but all chakras as opposed to only one chakra should be cleaned and empowered.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cats are very spiritual animals, they can feel people's souls. I bet he could see your soul getting brighter when you were spinning your chakras and that is why he followed you. This is a good thing, there is nothing wrong with this. Maybe you can give that cat some food, or be friendly with it.

A dog biting you, it could have been for any reason. But it has nothing to do with being Satanist. Maybe you are afraid and you are projecting an aura of fear energy. And when the dog feels it, he gets afraid too and thinks that he has to bite you to protect himself. You should control your emotions and try to not be afraid of things like that.

Thanks for the help, involving the puppies seems to be just that.

OpenMind said:
When enemyes are close to you, animals can see and feel them , this make them act strange, my cat looks beside me and run like crazy when here is enemy's presence.

Also i felt in the past that fear of dogs and cats and so on, it is because of different curses from past lives.

2)Clean and empower(meditations,runes,yoga poses) the THROAT chakra ( the emotion chakra , it makes you feel more self esteem and more brave than usual, less anxiety and so on. - it worked amazing for me
3) AOP(Aura of protection) for general protection OR if the situation is really bad, you can use an specific affirmation , you can use sun's energy, runes, or so on.

You can search with SEARCH BUTTON from this forrum keywords like : PROTECTION,AURA OF PROTECTION

4) You can also , beside AOP, make affirmations for reducing the fear you feel among animals " I am not afraid of animals of any kind and in any situation", for example.
And you recite it in your head or loud when you feel sleepy and/or relaxed , or even right before your sleeping , x11...22..33 etc repetitions.

5)Sexual energy, you masturbate or make sex and when you have orgasm you concentrare on the penis/vagin area, and affirm " This sexual energy make me to don t be afraid of animals " for an example.

Satan help us but also want us to start work to become stronger so we can protect our own selves , so start doing these and BELIVE they work.

They worked for me, in 2 weeks i was "cured" like, no more fear and also no more animal attacks.

I already do full aura cleansing twice a day vibrating raum 216 times in the afternoon and 108 times during, I also do protection aura twice a day with 9 affirmations in the evening and 27 affirmations in the afternoon, it did not help me much with the fear, I will try to open the throat chaira, since I have noticed for some time that it seems to be blocked, and I will also add to the protection aura the affirmation to lose fear and be protected from animals, thanks for the help.

Blitzkreig said:
Zephir MarIvan Dinit said:

Sounds karma-related. A munka working would fix it.

Karma? As far as I know jos denies the new age concept of spiritual karma and considers it simply the guilt and consequences of his actions, not necessarily caused by something outside the action like the spiritual concept of karma.

Blitzkreig said:

Sounds karma-related. A munka working would fix it.

Karma? As far as I know jos denies the new age concept of spiritual karma and considers it simply the guilt and consequences of his actions, not necessarily caused by something outside the action like the spiritual concept of karma.
I wrote this before on another topic, but I will copy it here.

Think of karma like a vector, there is a direction and there is a speed. Everything that you ever do, it is going in some direction. Every time you do something, you are going in that direction. If you always go the same way, you end up very far in that direction and it becomes more permanent. And in your next life, you will also have a tendency to keep going in that same direction.

This is for everything. Good things, and bad things, and neutral things. For example, drinking alcohol is going in the direction of alcohol. It may be relatively safe at first if it is only a small amount, but every time you do it you are going in that direction. Eventually, when the person has gone far enough in that direction, an addiction would have a higher chance of forming and they may become an alcoholic. This would also make it more likely for them to also be an alcoholic in their next life time.

But it also works for good things. If you are always practicing a certain skill or talent, you are going in the direction of making that skill stronger. Eventually, when you have gone very far in that direction, you have built up a very strong talent. Examples of this can be being a musician or an athlete, or anything else that requires a very large amount of skill and practice. Then in your next life time, this same skill will be easier for you than it would be for other people, because in your soul you have already done much of the work. This is why, for example, there are some very young children like 8 years old who can play piano at the highest level, and can perfectly play complicated songs like they are in an orchestra. They have the highest level of talent. This is because they surely have practiced that piano every day for multiple different life times in a row. They have practiced for hundreds of years in past lives, and this practice stays in their soul. So in this life, they have remembered and they have kept that level of skill. And they got back up to that highest level of skill after only practicing for a couple years at a young age.

This is also for personality. If you have a certain personality trait, and this is a big part of who you are, then you are going far in this direction. In next lives, you will be born with this same personality trait, and you will continue having this kind of personality. There may be small changes, if you choose to practice other different personality traits than you will go some amount towards those other traits. But you will mostly stay in whatever way you have spent the most time being.

Somebody who is always very nice and caring, they will always be this way. Someone who is always mean and hateful, they will always be that way. But a nice person can become mean if they spend enough time practicing being mean. And a hateful person can become nice and caring, if they spend enough time practicing being a nicer person.

Anything that you do every day, that is the direction you are going. If you always go the same direction, you will eventually become so far in that direction that it will become permanent and it will become very hard to ever change it. An example of bad karma would be somebody who has addictions. If someone has an entire lifetime where they are addicted to drugs, it will be very high chance of them being addicted to drugs in the next life time. And this will be a very strong force that is much harder to act against, because this force has been building up for a long time. If they spend another entire lifetime of being addicted to drugs, then it is basically permanent. The force keeps building stronger all the time, and after enough lifetimes of that force, it would be very difficult to go against it.

OpenMind said:

I already do full aura cleansing twice a day vibrating raum 216 times in the afternoon and 108 times during, I also do protection aura twice a day with 9 affirmations in the evening and 27 affirmations in the afternoon, it did not help me much with the fear, I will try to open the throat chaira, since I have noticed for some time that it seems to be blocked, and I will also add to the protection aura the affirmation to lose fear and be protected from animals, thanks for the help.
Well fear is more of a mental game than anything else, you can clean, protect etc as many times you want but if you dont have resolve then that fear will still be there, you have to know that your actually safe and there's nothing to fear, when you know for a fact thatll you'll do anything to survive even from animals, animals can really feel you aura for instance I use to have a bat that would hover over me and literally fly around my face in circles it was a wild bat that would hang from the top part of my back porch, I was astonished on how it never bit me or landed on my gair considering how nappy it was and big, thats because as harsh as this may have sounded i had a somewhat menacing aura towards it and was prepared to defend myself if anything happened to me, the bat actually felt that and respected me and I ended growing close to it in an incredible way which in turn made me respect it back, funny enough in those times I had a obssession with batman and I really feel like the Gods blessed me with the bat in my porch.. I miss that bat, actually made me feel like a real life batman and I faced my fears of bats the first interaction I had with it, like batman im still so shocked that i even went through that, im almost in tears. Hail Enki.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back