Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Taxidermy/ animal stuffing

Papryka

Good evening / good morning everyone.
I have a rather strange question, but the uncertainty bothers me.
Namely, I wanted to ask you as an SS if you have any information regarding the removal of dead animals. I would like to point out right away that I do not mean those brutally killed that are only meant to serve as hunting trophies. Contrary.
I mean, for example, home animals that died without being harmed.
Is it allowed or should you rather not keep your pet, e.g. a dog, stuffed? What do you think about it? What do the gods say? Would the animals themselves wish to make any reference to it?
I am asking because a close friend of mine recently lost his beloved pet that he loved and thought about. To his misfortune, it turned out to be very expensive, so the animal was cremated and scattered on the animal cemetery.
If anyone replies, I'll be very happy.

This is something like an attempt to mummification. But this is only the body of the animal, and the soul is gone. So either way if one does burial or this, the animal has moved on to the next level of their existence.

However, some people may find it creepy to look at their animals in such way, while others may find solace on it. In regards to hunted animals, this is a procedure to keep "throphies" and not a procedure of remembrance.

Either way, the animal's soul will move on and could return in reincarnation if the Gods make it happen.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is something like an attempt to mummification. But this is only the body of the animal, and the soul is gone. So either way if one does burial or this, the animal has moved on to the next level of their existence.

However, some people may find it creepy to look at their animals in such way, while others may find solace on it. In regards to hunted animals, this is a procedure to keep "throphies" and not a procedure of remembrance.

Either way, the animal's soul will move on and could return in reincarnation if the Gods make it happen.
Its the first time i see our HP make a spelling mistake. Trophies is not spelled throphies :lol:

Papryka said:
Namely, I wanted to ask you as an SS if you have any information regarding the removal of dead animals. I would like to point out right away that I do not mean those brutally killed that are only meant to serve as hunting trophies. Contrary.
Is it allowed or should you rather not keep your pet, e.g. a dog, stuffed? What do you think about it? What do the gods say? Would the animals themselves wish to make any reference to it?
I am asking because a close friend of mine recently lost his beloved pet that he loved and thought about. To his misfortune, it turned out to be very expensive, so the animal was cremated and scattered on the animal cemetery.

I have a solution for ya. look up cuddle clones. https://cuddleclones.com/
I found them some years ago. I wanted to have them make me a stuffed animal of my cat. Still havent done it yet. They really can replicate your pet almost exactly. The catch is you have to upload photos from all angles and in the best lighting possible. you can choose the posture as well. they not only do cuddle stuffed plushes but also key chains mugs and the like. A rather less morbid way of remembering ones desceased pet.

Papryka said:

I also thought about this after i looked at our wall which has probably 50 different stuffed animals that were shot. I thought maby a part of them would be stuck there and would not move on,but Hp Cobra said their soul moves on so im very happy.

I would not stuff my pet animals that would be really creepy but i would mummy them and ask Satan to reincarnate their soul back to me in another body.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Its the first time i see our HP make a spelling mistake. Trophies is not spelled throphies :lol:

The Grammar Nazi police and I haven't had a very good past together, you can be sure of this.

But our relation is improving over time. I guess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Grammar Nazi police and I haven't had a very good past together, you can be sure of this.

Yes mine too :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Grammar soviets*

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Grammar soviets*

I spelled Nazi Natzi not so long ago and it was really imbarresting because i am a Nazi how can i not spell Nazi correctly but thanx to Aquarius who is the captain of the Nazi police corrected me and now i know haha.

I personally find the idea of trophies from hunts as a deplorable and disgusting practice. Truly, I feel it is not respectful to hang the dead animal whos life you took on the wall, unless it is a form of rememberance and thanks to them for giving their life so that you may continue yours, but even then it shouldn't be the entire skull or head or whatever, but perhaps a small piece of antler or tooth or something like that.

however, let's be honest most people who have trophies aren't like this, instead, they use the trophy as glorification of the dead animal saying shit like, "I killed this big old buck, look at it" before pointing at the dead animals bodyless corpse hanging on the wall. Like what the fuck, how do people not see that shit as desecration to life and deplorable? You're literally getting excited and happy that you killed something, not to mention, most people waste so much of the animal they hunt which is also deplorable in my eyes.

Unless you're a sick jewish piece of shit, you shouldn't be finding the idea of taking the life of a living being, animal or otherwise, away with such excitement. That's fucking sick and disgusting. Death is something which should only be done to support the continuation of life and shouldn't be seen as something fun or exciting, it's something that should be treated with respect. Trophy taxidermy is the complete opposite of respect. I see it as deplorable and disgusting, fucking vile shit.

In the below post I actually speak on what I believe one should do with a dead animal that they hunted.

Re:Hunting

In regards to Taxidermy of a pet, I wouldn't do it because I believe in continuation of the cycle of life(Born from earth, return to earth) and that all living things who die should have their life contributed through that cycle as a way to respect their death. After all, what better way to have your corpse after death than to become one with the earth with whome we are all begotten from? I think that is the most respectful and beautiful way to remember your pet or loved one, to give them back to the earth and contribute to the cycle of life and death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back