Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proper familiar treatment?

Artisan

A couple of days ago I was granted a familiar. I wanted to know how I should properly care for them? I have added them to my returning curses, begun having them exercise every day with me, begun adding food grade H2O2 to their water as I know that those things I should do. However, is there anything else I could? For instance, should I clean their aura and soul each morning as I do for myself? What can I do to make sure they are as healthy and as stable as they can be?

Before they became my familiar they were just a relatives pet whom I didn't associate with,I want to make up for the years I haven't been giving them the best treatment(Not that I have been harmful or rude to them. I have just focused purely on myself for said years). I want them to be as healthy and as happy as possible.

Unfortunately I do not currently have the means to provide them with high quality food or water. My household is one which is struggling with paying bills as it is. I intend to start a money ritual on the upcoming date. Besides the food and water situation. Do you all have any advice?

Props to you for being such a good friend to your familiars.

I don't bother with the H2o2 because a table spoon of colloidal silver to keep them healthy is much easier but that's just me.

You can put fo-ti tincture in their water if you want them to live longer and protect their organs.

CBD oil for any present traumas.

I hope your money working goes well. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back