Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I did a Standard Ritual for our late family dog

Bonedust

Our dog's living conditions we're degrading since it got a stroke a few months ago, he could barely stand up and his muscles were atrophying due to that. He was very old for a shitzu, he was becoming blind in one eye and he would bump into nearly everything and had what looked like cancerous cell growths over various parts of his body. He also could no longer contain his bowels as appropriately as he used to. None of us ever got mad if he suddenly relieved himself, it wasn't his fault.

This degradation continued for months on end, last he was relatively okay was in early July. He suddenly had a stroke one day and his conditions never improved since then. He lived a very long life for such a small dog, he aged 15 or 16 last October. I didn't want him to die of course but making him live like this would have imposed more suffering on this dog. I also did not believe forcing him to die so miserably (what was becoming the natural way of dying for him) was any better.

Still whenever I would look into his eyes in those final months, i could see a fire, a passion, a desire to continue despite all the issues he was facing. He would never give up. When we found him at six months old, it instantly wanted us to take him from its current owner. This owner who managed to scarr the dog for most of his life, would beat the dog up with various ordenances (ie broom) and then keep it locked in a cage for hours on end without a real reason for it beyond hating the puppy. We all had to witness and endure the psychological effects of this negligence: he would shout when doors were being closed, when stairs were being walked and when brooms and vacuums were being handled. He would never allow himself to be touched or handled unless we gave him a walk or brought him for a car ride. In its twilight years, it eventually understood that where he was living was never going to be danger to him, he was surrounded by those who truly loved him. So this mental scarring had stopped for a few years before his final days came to pass. For the first time in months, i saw him huddle with us on a Yule night. He felt safe finally, after ALL this time.

Two weeks ago we all woke up early in the morning to visit the local vet. The dog was shaking in the car, despite enjoying car rides, it knew when he was due for a bath / trimming, I don't think it realized what was happening until we gave him what amounted to a continued petting of about 20-25 minutes in the car (its cold outside afterall and he was shaking). I couldn't tell if it knew we we're all crying that day but he sure loved the petting. My brother who took care of him the most, took him inside the vet and watched him be put to sleep. He felt his little heart stop in his arms. The dog appeared to have fallen into a blissful sleep, it looked, happy and relieved, sort of.

When we took the box and placed it in the other car to drive it to our own farm (the farm had soft soil under some edifices, otherwise frozen dirt everywhere else) the neighborhood dogs howled, due to their heightened senses the entire place was mourning in that instant. The crows we feed peanuts to? They we're unusually close to the house that day. They tend to be nervously skittish around us despite our good intentions. We love all animals here, even some of the creepy crawlies. Parasites need not apply.

Earlier this year I thought I would not attempt a standard ritual to Satan, my reasoning was because I thought I was not open enough to see and hear. But I was so stricken with grief that I just wanted to be sure our dog would be safe. He was like a little brother to me and we all miss him dearly. In that moment of great sorrow I wrote a plea to make sure the dog was taken care of safely and that I would repay the favor by doing what i could within my power in return. I do not know if this is related but the following day or so I inexplicably had the urge to triple my RTRs and i did so until our current RTR schedule.

Unfortunately I do not think i could sense, see or hear any response when I attempted to do this ritual. I'm just not advanced enough to see, hear and feel demons (similar to when i dedicated). I know Satan is very busy too. I am concerned that my message may not have gone through and I've spent a few nights already worrying about it while trying to focus on his sigil.

Even though after the sign i received on the 8th or 9th December when i thought I couldn't communicate with him (he very clearly sent me a signal to say along the lines of, "I hear you loud and clear!") I don't really feel like I have been getting any feedback at all recently which just compounds my worries a bit. Especially on YULE i observed his day speaking my worries about the dog and speaking my mind about my new years resolution. But as usual i could not feel or see feedback.

I typically do not mind it when i can't sense or get signs, because I love demons (i understand how busy they are) and I aim to remain committed regardless. Its just that I miss my little brother very much and I wanted the best for him. I wish I could give him a final goodbye hug.

I'm pretty sure that Father Satan and the Gods heard you loud and clear.

Try going into a trace and focus on Father Satan's sigil and then your dog.

A few years ago I had gotten into a trance and was able to see my soul for the first time and then suddenly, my deceased dog that I loved dearly came to me all happy, cheerful and barking her beautiful voice.. It was a very emotional time for me and I cried for 15 minutes.
I even felt her licking my hands and I could hug her. She's such a special beautiful girl.

For a while I couldn't accept any other dogs into my heart, but this experience coupled with my want and need to have another dog brought me to my current dog.
Although I sometimes struggle, I accepted her into my heart.

I hope me explaining this experience to you will help you get a reassurance of some sort.
But I'm pretty sure that your little brother is going to be alright.
Take care!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS FOREVER!!!!!

NameHere said:

A few years ago I had gotten into a trance and was able to see my soul for the first time and then suddenly, my deceased dog that I loved dearly came to me all happy, cheerful and barking her beautiful voice.. It was a very emotional time for me and I cried for 15 minutes.
I even felt her licking my hands and I could hug her. She's such a special beautiful girl.

For a while I couldn't accept any other dogs into my heart, but this experience coupled with my want and need to have another dog brought me to my current dog.

I hope me explaining this experience to you will help you get a reassurance of some sort.
Take care!!

I have great difficulty falling into a trance at all, I tried it for most of last year and I simply could not achieve it. Perhaps being an insomniac doesn't help at all, but I will keep your suggestion in mind. Your wholesome experience does indeed give me great reassurance, I am very thankful for your post. Cheers!

Bone Dust said:
NameHere said:

Take care!!

I have great difficulty falling into a trance at all, I tried it for most of last year and I simply could not achieve it. Perhaps being an insomniac doesn't help at all, but I will keep your suggestion in mind. Your wholesome experience does indeed give me great reassurance, I am very thankful for your post. Cheers!
Try doing void meditation and staying in the void state for a while. It may trigger a light trance.

Bone Dust said:
NameHere said:

Take care!!

Oh I see.
Perhaps try focusing on Father Satan's sigil and ask him to give you sign that your little brother is okay? Perhaps that'll work?

Blackdragon666 said:
Try doing void meditation and staying in the void state for a while. It may trigger a light trance.
Void meditation and then counting back and forth to get very relaxed was part of the process to try and fall into a trance. I stopped doing that because it took a lot of time, i got almost no results and i live in a small house surrounded by 3 people. The only way to even do that without hearing the racket around the house is to put ear plugs which forces me to hear myself breathe (rarely helps my focus). Because I've tried to trance for most of the year, i was under the impression that my focus would be better limited to void instead (still difficult to do properly). If i put music, my attention is distracted further until i am not trying to void or trance, so i can't drown out the house either.

I tried to do this tonight for a full hour after telling everyone i was trying to trance, even with that I got nowhere like before, just really relaxed and that's about it. I can't ask everyone to be motionless in the creaky house just for my sake all the time either, they have lives too, as much id like the silence though. Because of my insomnia, i do nighttime routines at a specific hour a few hours before sleeping. Because I don't know when i will be asleep.

NameHere said:
Oh I see.
Perhaps try focusing on Father Satan's sigil and ask him to give you sign that your little brother is okay? Perhaps that'll work?
I included this part tonight while i was still well relaxed and I still receive no response. Its also not the first night where i deliberately visualize his sigil (i draw it in my mind, repeatedly) and ask the same question. I get nothing, I also used to sway back and forth (without intending) while visualizing the sigil. But i don't think that's correlated because i wasn't doing any of that the night of the sign.

Maybe I did the standard ritual wrong somehow...

Bone Dust said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Void meditation and then counting back and forth to get very relaxed was part of the process to try and fall into a trance. I stopped doing that because it took a lot of time, i got almost no results and i live in a small house surrounded by 3 people. The only way to even do that without hearing the racket around the house is to put ear plugs which forces me to hear myself breathe (rarely helps my focus). Because I've tried to trance for most of the year, i was under the impression that my focus would be better limited to void instead (still difficult to do properly). If i put music, my attention is distracted further until i am not trying to void or trance, so i can't drown out the house either.

I tried to do this tonight for a full hour after telling everyone i was trying to trance, even with that I got nowhere like before, just really relaxed and that's about it. I can't ask everyone to be motionless in the creaky house just for my sake all the time either, they have lives too, as much id like the silence though. Because of my insomnia, i do nighttime routines at a specific hour a few hours before sleeping. Because I don't know when i will be asleep.

NameHere said:
Oh I see.
I included this part tonight while i was still well relaxed and I still receive no response. Its also not the first night where i deliberately visualize his sigil (i draw it in my mind, repeatedly) and ask the same question. I get nothing, I also used to sway back and forth (without intending) while visualizing the sigil. But i don't think that's correlated because i wasn't doing any of that the night of the sign.

A way around is this is changing your mindset. You don't need absolute silence to clear your mind. Learn to ignore even your breath. Just clear your mind decently enough and imagine yourself going down a steep infinite flight of stairs. Or imagine yourself falling through the sky, actually visualize yourself falling and try and feel the wind and see the clouds around you. Or you can imagine yourself falling down a deep wide tunnel that has no end. These methods all worked for me when I was beginning to practice and I could not clear my mind.

Don't tell yourself you can't do it or you need absolute privacy. You only need to appear asleep and ask them not to wake you and then tune out their sounds. Just ignore. Don't process and if you find yourself processing sounds and images, don't feel bad, just ignore it including the fact that it has happened. Your mind will give in and start getting into a trance.

Bone Dust said:
Blackdragon666 said:

NameHere said:
Oh I see.

Are you able to go to any spot in the house or outside where it is silent enough for a trance? Do you follow instructions of getting into it properly?
Because there is more to getting in trance than just trying to relax and focus on silence.

I always include relaxing, then visualizing all of my body from my head to my toes front, back, forth and sideways to calm down and then I visualize myself falling backwards, I don't see myself falling, but I feel myself falling and I manage to get into a light trance. Try this method perhaps?

As for the sigil part. You don't need to do a standard ritual to Father Satan each time you visualize his sigil, it's only special and required occasions.
You can visualize Father Satan's sigil anytime and anywhere, as long as it is respectfully done and not in some dump.

Anyways, try asking Father Satan to show you sign that you would understand, not asking to hear word by word as you are not open enough for that.

For example: Whenever I ask Father Satan to give me a sign for a certain thing I asked that is important to me, etc., I get either a warm embrace like feeling that is loving and friendly, a light pleasurable feeling inside of my head (I think my pineal gland part) or other positive feelings.
Perhaps if you tried to do the same it would help you too?

But do keep in mind certain things that work for one SS may not work for another SS!!

HAIL SATAN!

Someone posted that focusing on your own brain helps when doing void meditation, so I tried it and it's legit advice. Maybe try it?

Be calm and relaxed at all times. Patience and perseverance. You are getting there. Show your resolve. You already started walking your path as a Spiritual Satanist. Just keep moving forward. Know this: In every time you meditate, you are improving. The physical result takes time to manifest that's all. Deep trance will follow on how calm and relaxed you are....Least resistance. Do your best!

Blackdragon666 said:
You're right, I dismissed it because i was struggling thinking i needed some prerequisites that aren't entirely necessary and I thought I wasn't ready to do it because of that. I'm giving this a serious effort again and hopefully I'll get more out of it this time around.

NameHere said:

I mean't to say maybe i did the initial standard ritual wrong somehow. I wasn't out there always doing a standard ritual, lol no. Last thing i want to do is literally annoy/disrespect the gods. I've also asked enough times without responses, either they can't respond or I can't see, hear or even see a sign. Its out of my control for now and I should just focus on achieving trance again, especially because I am now of the opinion i need to revise everything I've been doing and make corrections anyways. My room is fine enough, I'll take blackdragon's advice on learning to do it even with disturbances around me. I noted down your trance methods as well as his.

Henu the Great said:
Someone posted that focusing on your own brain helps when doing void meditation, so I tried it and it's legit advice. Maybe try it?
I have seen this post too and am experimenting with it.

Thousahll said:
Be calm and relaxed at all times. Patience and perseverance. You are getting there. Show your resolve. You already started walking your path as a Spiritual Satanist. Just keep moving forward. Know this: In every time you meditate, you are improving. The physical result takes time to manifest that's all. Deep trance will follow on how calm and relaxed you are....Least resistance. Do your best!
My apologies if I'm wrong and not to sound delusional here, but i paged through your post history and I swear this reads like someone is typing through you. Thanks for the encouragement either way, to both of you if applicable!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back