Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals know SS?

Targ

Can animals know if someone is a ss?
They can feel our energy and know if we are good or not?

Most animals can feel people's souls. They have strong electromagnetic senses that can feel people's aura, and can also feel when something is looking at them. These senses are also how birds and fish can travel for thousands of miles across the whole planet and never get lost, going between the same places every year. Their aura can feel the magnetic field of Earth and use it like a compass.

Animals use this to feel how calm you are, if you are a predator or if you are harmless, if you want to help them, if your aura is calm or dirty. The more calm and gentle you are, the animals will feel this and they will be calm and gentle with you. Or if you are energetic, the animal will feel all this energy and will get nervous.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most animals can feel people's souls. They have strong electromagnetic senses that can feel people's aura, and can also feel when something is looking at them. These senses are also how birds and fish can travel for thousands of miles across the whole planet and never get lost, going between the same places every year. Their aura can feel the magnetic field of Earth and use it like a compass.

Animals use this to feel how calm you are, if you are a predator or if you are harmless, if you want to help them, if your aura is calm or dirty. The more calm and gentle you are, the animals will feel this and they will be calm and gentle with you. Or if you are energetic, the animal will feel all this energy and will get nervous.

Just wanted to say: really well said.

This last year I became very aware of how some Animals have developed an inner compass that allows them to navigate the Planet with utter precision, like you said. Fun thing though, I discovered this is how they do it but partially learning this skill myself lol.. one day I just felt like trying to spin my body in place (like the first Tibetan, kind of thing) and when I slowed down to a halt I was drawn to a particular direction.. once, twice, again and again.. when I checked the compass I learned I had found the true North (and that the house wasn't exactly oriented, like I thought).

So, yeah.. Animals are freaking amazing and definitely VERY spiritually advanced....... almost makes you think the Gods chose this Planet for us to grow on because we had all these furry, feathery and swimming teachers to learn from.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

How can one calm their aura? I want to learn animal communication. I hear raum meditation helps, which I will continue doing all year most likely. Any other tips?

Low Priest said:
How can one calm their aura? I want to learn animal communication. I hear raum meditation helps, which I will continue doing all year most likely. Any other tips?
I don't know. It's like your personality. Are you a calm and gentle person?

What about Cats , i have 5 cats in the garden, one of the five cats hates to interact with me and with Anyone!!!!

He becomes friendly when there is food only, he is exception case ,he fights with all cats,
He don't like anyone, he is afraid from birds.. weird cat.

sonnenkraft said:

What about Cats , i have 5 cats in the garden, one of the five cats hates to interact with me and with Anyone!!!!

He becomes friendly when there is food only, he is exception case ,he fights with all cats,
That sounds like how wild male cats usually act. They don't act anything like a pet cat, very angry and defensive.

sonnenkraft said:

I used to have a wild male cat like that. He was so sweet and kind to me. So many people were mean to him though. He was my best friend. Everyone told me he smelled like shit but I thought he smelled like the forest. Whenever you have a bond with an animal(at least in my experience) they smell really nice. One day he got hit by a car and we found his fur and what was left of his skin months later. I burried it in the yard. He was a good boy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back