Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood sacrifice in Hinduism

One Wire Phenomenon

I love Hindu people and i have a Indian Friend,a few years ago he took me to a blood sacrifice ritual that i never thought was true but unfortunately it really is true, it was more like a celebration or holiday or somthing like that but they have a sharp blade sword type of thing and they use it to chop the heads of live goats clean off. Then the women dance and make strange faces while painting themselfs with blood,the crowd clapps hands and they sing and stuff. I never lie,and i will prove it with video if people think im lying! but i will have to find out first when they are doing it again.Or i can maby go have a interview with him and he can give me details the why and how's?? He is a Christian unfortunately but atleast not part of that.He only knows them.His wife and I doen't get along at all haha but i love them very much,because they took me in when i was homeless,gave me food and took me to school even though they did not have a lot money them selfs.
They have 3 kids, who taught me how to play soccer.
Did you know a Indian Community can be very racist towards blacks hahahahaha but thats onley with the Muslims.
The Hindu people keep to themselfs i noticed.

Hinduism is severely corrupted by the jews. Any blood sacrifice is of the enemy, plain and simple.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

Hinduism has been corrupted for at least 2000 years by the enemy, and that is what you witnessed. Also notice how many of the New Age yogi's never mention the pagan gods, just "pneness" or a singular deity. Many other obvious corruptions.

Blood sacrifice is just simply not necessary for anything that I can think of. Why hurt that animal, let alone hundreds of them, if you can just vibrate a room or inhale energy? If I had to guess, the enemy likely does that to harvest the soul and empower themselves that way.

I love Hindu people and i have a Indian Friend,a few years ago he took me to a blood sacrifice ritual that i never thought was true but unfortunately it really is true, it was more like a celebration or holiday or somthing like that but they have a sharp blade sword type of thing and they use it to chop the heads of live goats clean off. Then the women dance and make strange faces while painting themselfs with blood,the crowd clapps hands and they sing and stuff. I never lie,and i will prove it with video if people think im lying! but i will have to find out first when they are doing it again.Or i can maby go have a interview with him and he can give me details the why and how's?? He is a Christian unfortunately but atleast not part of that.He only knows them.His wife and I doen't get along at all haha but i love them very much,because they took me in when i was homeless,gave me food and took me to school even though they did not have a lot money them selfs.
Did you know a Indian Community can be very racist towards blacks hahahahaha but thats onley with the Muslims.

Your friend is lying to you.
He is Not a Hindu nor Christian.
he will be living in India i have been to India many times because of my Job Profile.
True Hindus never perform any Blood Ritual.

Whatever you have mention above is a clear sign of
Islamic a category of enemy person they have a festival named "eid" on this day they sacrifice goat , cow , buffalo by cutting the neck of these poor animal and let the animal dies slowly with great pain. After that they cook and eat that poor animal. Their is a stroy about this sacrifice ritual you can search. But a waste of time. So avoid.
He lied to you by calling himself a christian

furious flame said:

he will be living in India i have been to India many times because of my Job Profile.

Islamic a category of enemy person they have a festival named "eid" on this day they sacrifice goat , cow , buffalo by cutting the neck of these poor animal and let the animal dies slowly with great pain. After that they cook and eat that poor animal. Their is a stroy about this sacrifice ritual you can search. But a waste of time. So avoid.

Look its true
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrifice_in_Hinduism

furious flame said:

I asked him now about it he said its called the Kali prayer. The Hindus have a specific name for it but yea thats all he told me for now.

furious flame said:

Certain sects of xtardanity perform actual sacrifice too, other are happy enough with larping human sacrifice, vampirism and cannibalism during the unholy communion. Xtard priests sacrifice children after sexually assaulting them, then put the corpses in mass graves. Many graves have been recently discovered behind churches. For example, in the USA and in Ireland.

furious flame said:

The goats they kill doen't suffer,its a quick decapitation. I was there i saw it with my own eyes. The blade of the sword is shaped like a half moon. I doen't doupt you on the islam sacrifices though,i know how cruel the Abrahamic religions are. He lives in South Africa not India and he is a good person he has helped me a lot. Well he told me he is a Christian and he is part of a stupid christian organisation.

furious flame said:

The goats they kill doen't suffer,its a quick decapitation. I was there i saw it with my own eyes. The blade of the sword is shaped like a half moon. I doen't doupt you on the islam sacrifices though,i know how cruel the Abrahamic religions are. He lives in South Africa not India and he is a good person he has helped me a lot. Well he told me he is a Christian and he is part of a stupid christian organisation.

it is true these things happen here blood sacrifices are diffrent according to the caste or jaat here for example (marars) witch is a caste they specialize in making meat and some of them does the ritual to their deities ive seen a load lots of stuff in diffrent castes it is not surprising in most of the tribal areas or villages these things do happen.

Goats are killed as an offering to goddess kali.they are killed by jhatka (quick kill)method and offered as food to the people who attend or perform the sacrifice.Only male goats are killed in this ritual.this ritual is not supposed to be a blood ritual.

As was said here, Hinduism has been severely corrupted to the point it may as well be considered to be in juxtaposition with Buddhism and other odious religions, but is still one of the last "fragements" of our ancient religion that has still managed to become widely known. Much of it is just based on meaningless superstition and all sorts of other garbage taken into account when they were in fact allegories.

Anyone indoctrinated with its principles would most likely suffer detriment to their mental/intellectual capabilities in the same way if one were seriously immersed in Islam and Xtianity to the point of caveman mentality, and I speak from experience from having known some people.

Goddess Lilith doesn't approve of blood sacrifice, but it doesn't mean people don't do it. Just do a research on Shakti Peethas/ temples in India. Shakti temples were and are infamous for tantrik practices, animal sacrifices and also human sacrifices. In a famous Shakti temple in our state there is a tradition of sacrificing male goats whenever the prayer of devotees gets granted/fulfilled. Humans were also sacrificed there.

That is jesuit corruption. It's not part of tradition and it never was. The Gods don't grant "prayers" or whatever to people who commit needless slaughter. It's an abomination. What happens is not that the Gods have granted them anything but that the madmen who do these abominable acts achieved their wishes on their own accord.

Blood sacrifice was invented by the enemy, and never practised before except by marginalised criminals and outcasts. There are also fake news going around about blood sacrifice, along with legitimate news of the corrupted people who actually engage in such heinous acts.

Like it has been said, Hinduism is corrupted. Hinduism is a relatively young religion anyway. Like Buddhism, it is an enemy corruption. The original Vedic religion was not called Hinduism and did not involve any form of blood sacrifice. The only sacrifice was the energies we raise through mantra and similar practices. The Gods these "sacrifices" go, are a codeword that indicates our chakras. Tantra is also not what you think it is.

Stormblood said:
That is jesuit corruption. It's not part of tradition and it never was. The Gods don't grant "prayers" or whatever to people who commit needless slaughter. It's an abomination. What happens is not that the Gods have granted them anything but that the madmen who do these abominable acts achieved their wishes on their own accord.

Blood sacrifice was invented by the enemy, and never practised before except by marginalised criminals and outcasts. There are also fake news going around about blood sacrifice, along with legitimate news of the corrupted people who actually engage in such heinous acts.

Like it has been said, Hinduism is corrupted. Hinduism is a relatively young religion anyway. Like Buddhism, it is an enemy corruption. The original Vedic religion was not called Hinduism and did not involve any form of blood sacrifice. The only sacrifice was the energies we raise through mantra and similar practices. The Gods these "sacrifices" go, are a codeword that indicates our chakras. Tantra is also not what you think it is.

Yep, I know. I was only telling that such things really happen.

Blood magick is the highest form of vampirism and is thoroughly abhorred by the gods who will not take kindly to this filthy energy being sent to them. Understanding the intricacies and implications here, this is akin to throwing a bucket of filthy water at a god and will not end well for you.

This is one of the reasons many gods do not wish for their true sigils to be known, as idiots will incorporate them into these foolish rituals and send them the profane energy produced in these rituals.

Those who pursue these exotic and taboo practices should take great care not to tempt the wrath of the serpent. Kikes love to encourage the ignorant and stupid into all manner of foolish rituals that involve the gods and by consequence invoke their wrath.

Me myself is a Hindu and belong to Shaktism but I am strictly against rituals and sacrifices involving blood. Father Satan and all the gracious and loving assistants of him at least are pleasured by the inner purity and devotion of the devotee hence animals being sacrificed by priests are a violation against the orders of Mother Nature. True devotion and pure knowledge can give great pleasure to not only our Creator but also us but all disgusting and vile blood and human sacrifices can be very pleasurable to Jehovah- the demonic, traitorous and bloodthirsty and murderous father of the Jewish race.

blood rituals are of the enemy. Pointless killings are evil, however they are killing the animal to eat it seems, still to say it's a ritual to for the Goddess Kali is sad, it paints it as if it's an offering to Her (i.e blood ritual), I could feel the sadness of that animal in the wiki page. It would be different if it was a life celebration for the animal, and a ritual to give thanks for the food before killing, and ritual for passing of the animal to the next life. but it gives me pisslamic vibes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back