Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fat Animals,dragons and cats

One Wire Phenomenon

Is is considered Animal Cruelty if our dogs are over weight? One of them cannot even jump on the bed anymore and has promblems breathing?
I also have a question about the sacred animals of Satan. I read that dragons are sacred in Satanism but i doent understand becauses dragons doen't exist! Or did they? I have watch some documentary's that tell legends of them in England are they true?

And also i see on Ancient Sumarian walls
Enki holds a lion like a cat
I think that maby he genetically engineered cats from lions because why does He hold a lion like a house cat?

If your pet is overweight and you knowingly keep it that way, then it is cruelty. That being said if you are ignorant about it, it is less of a mistake but a mistake nevertheless. Take action to lower the weight of the pet. Obesity is unhealthy.

You could offer the dog less food, and better quality food. Do activities with the dog so it gets exercise. It can be playing actively with it and going for a slow walk. Over time increase the duration and the pace of the playing and the walking.

Henu the Great said:
If your pet is overweight and you knowingly keep it that way, then it is cruelty. That being said if you are ignorant about it, it is less of a mistake but a mistake nevertheless. Take action to lower the weight of the pet. Obesity is unhealthy.

You could offer the dog less food, and better quality food. Do activities with the dog so it gets exercise. It can be playing actively with it and going for a slow walk. Over time increase the duration and the pace of the playing and the walking.
I agree but its not my dogs,i have a cat. The reason im asking is because i heard someone say that it is considered animal cruelty by law if they are extremely over weight. So it is true then! I can maby take them for a walk but the food quality is not my responsibility. And they get expensive food but eat other food like human food a lot.(Left overs). All of them are overweight but one of them is so fat she is struggling to walk even.

I'd sterilize all pieces of shit that think that their fat dog/cat is cute.

Aquarius said:
I'd sterilize all pieces of shit that think that their fat dog/cat is cute.
No one sayed cute,but yes of course sterilize them. Its a Nasty desease to think a fat dog is cute it should be a criminal offence.. id rather want to see a thin unfed skinny dog without water and food than a fat one who may or may not be cute in someone's eyes. Thnks and good luck with the sterilizing..

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I agree but its not my dogs,i have a cat. The reason im asking is because i heard someone say that it is considered animal cruelty by law if they are extremely over weight. So it is true then! I can maby take them for a walk but the food quality is not my responsibility. And they get expensive food but eat other food like human food a lot.(Left overs). All of them are overweight but one of them is so fat she is struggling to walk even.
Laws aside, common sense says that if one is having overweight pets and doing nothing about it, it's cruelty.

It seems, based on info you gave that the owners of the pets give too much food for their pets. That's repulsive.

Definitely go for a walk with them if that's possible.

Henu the Great said:
Laws aside, common sense says that if one is having overweight pets and doing nothing about it, it's cruelty.

It seems, based on info you gave that the owners of the pets give too much food for their pets. That's repulsive.

Sorry i wrote a repulsive post it was actually just a question with no real official awnser sofar. It seems you should (if you doen't mind, back off ) or go get me a awnser. You have the balls to come to my post and feel offened about a question i was asking. Fuckoff. Or go get me a awnser. If you really think that is repulsive then you need to get a reality check. Next time if we talk either you awnser my question first then babble about your ego. I am here to learn from Jos i am not here for you and your ego and to rectify how i fucked up in life or how repulsed you are about my completely valid post. If you will look carefully you will see that no body here could give me a awnser. Infact i posted a vid of them dogs on the animal care group a while back and as usual i got just no reply or nothing.
On that vid i deliberately sayed who's dog was who's just to see well actualy expected the post approvers to point that out. When o got no answer there,i came here and posted a repulsive post to see who cares.
No one even asked what species of dog it is
Or asked the name of the dog
All i get is awnsers that if you have a brain will
know a Satanist does not lack,if i were a Christ critter yes that what you should tell them.Not me..
With all the above sayed in respect
Hate me about it then you are no better than
the Christ lovers (natural law not mine.)

Thank you for caring

Dankie pappa Satan

Sorry i wrote a repulsive post it was actually just a question with no real official awnser sofar. It seems you should (if you doen't mind, back off ) or go get me a awnser. You have the balls to come to my post and feel offened about a question i was asking. Fuckoff. Or go get me a awnser. If you really think that is repulsive then you need to get a reality check. Next time if we talk either you awnser my question first then babble about your ego. I am here to learn from Jos i am not here for you and your ego and to rectify how i fucked up in life or how repulsed you are about my completely valid post. If you will look carefully you will see that no body here could give me a awnser. Infact i posted a vid of them dogs on the animal care group a while back and as usual i got just no reply or nothing.
On that vid i deliberately sayed who's dog was who's just to see well actualy expected the post approvers to point that out. When o got no answer there,i came here and posted a repulsive post to see who cares.
know a Satanist does not lack,if i were a Christ critter yes that what you should tell them.Not me..

Thank you for caring

Dankie pappa Satan
I think you have an understanding problem. I did not get offended, but I find it repulsive that someone has obese dogs and does not take care of their pets. Nothing about your post was repulisive, the actions of the owner of the pets are repulsive. That make sense for you?

I did answer to best of my ability what to do to help the dogs which is good quality food and exercise. That's common sense.

The only offended one here based on about what you wrote is you. Take it easy.

Henu the Great said:

Thank you for caring

Dankie pappa Satan

I feel really bad about what i said here
Damit !!

Is is considered Animal Cruelty if our dogs are over weight? One of them cannot even jump on the bed anymore and has promblems breathing?
I also have a question about the sacred animals of Satan. I read that dragons are sacred in Satanism but i doent understand becauses dragons doen't exist! Or did they? I have watch some documentary's that tell legends of them in England are they true?

I think that maby he genetically engineered cats from lions because why does He hold a lion like a house cat?

My first pet was overweight, almost 18lbs. I felt so awful for her but, technically, I wasn't her owner. I was too young to actually own a pet at the time. She died at only 13 years. Don't make that same mistake.
Absolutely get your pet on a healthy diet, probably stop feeling them human food leftovers unless it's pure meat. A high quality cat food can be expensive, but as long as you're not feeding them the cheapest and most crude option, it should be fine for now. Don't fill their food bowl too much while feeding. And they need a lot of exercise to drop the weight. And it's difficult for an animal to adjust, but they will feel so much better at a healthy weight.

lilquote said:

My first pet was overweight, almost 18lbs. I felt so awful for her but, technically, I wasn't her owner. I was too young to actually own a pet at the time. She died at only 13 years. Don't make that same mistake.
Absolutely get your pet on a healthy diet, probably stop feeling them human food leftovers unless it's pure meat. A high quality cat food can be expensive, but as long as you're not feeding them the cheapest and most crude option, it should be fine for now. Don't fill their food bowl too much while feeding. And they need a lot of exercise to drop the weight. And it's difficult for an animal to adjust, but they will feel so much better at a healthy weight.

Okay thank you very much,they are also not my dogs
but yes the owners should consider not giving her human left over food and give her exercise too because i recently moved to our Farm very far from them,so i cannot help.
I have a black cat,that Satan meant for me to have or somthing because he really has a unique personality (soul)
and everybody so far that met him tells me they have never seen a cat do that before. I miss him now..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back