Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

snakes

Alberto666

Greetings, I know this may sound strange or unusual. But since I was a child, about 7 years old, I became very interested in snakes. When I went to the zoo (I don't go anymore, because I don't like how animals are treated there) I was very excited when I visited the area where snakes stayed. I don't know if this animal can be a relative, but I hope so. Anyway, can I have one at home? Isn't it dangerous? What are the tips for me to be able to feed her well?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Alberto666 said:
Greetings, I know this may sound strange or unusual. But since I was a child, about 7 years old, I became very interested in snakes. When I went to the zoo (I don't go anymore, because I don't like how animals are treated there) I was very excited when I visited the area where snakes stayed. I don't know if this animal can be a relative, but I hope so. Anyway, can I have one at home? Isn't it dangerous? What are the tips for me to be able to feed her well?

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

All kinds of people have a variety of different snakes as pets. As far as i know its only dangerous if you dont wash your hands after a feeding.

Some of the most basic care tips are a decent sized terrarium, a heat lamp, and a steady supply of live mice. Some snakes will completely reject dead food. They are pricy though, snakes usually range from $80-100+ and the tanks can be triple that or more, especially one big enough for a snake.

You can easily google a better more detailed guide on this or even pick one up at a local pet store. You could also talk with an employee there who might also be fascinated with snakes. Theres all kinds of options and a plethora of information. Just plug it into a search engine and study away my friend

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back