Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My father is not nice to our dogs

MeyuChan

I don’t know what I should do! My father is such a bad person, he even sometimes beats our dogs and threatens my brother and me to kill one of them.
I just want to protect them but I don’t know how. Soon my brother and I will have to go to therapy for three months and my father will be alone with my dogs this whole time! I just don’t know what to do! I cry so often because I don’t want to imagine what will happen to them if we’re not in the house! Please please please help me and tell me how I could protect or help them! :cry:

MeyuChan said:
I don’t know what I should do! My father is such a bad person, he even sometimes beats our dogs and threatens my brother and me to kill one of them.
I just want to protect them but I don’t know how. Soon my brother and I will have to go to therapy for three months and my father will be alone with my dogs this whole time! I just don’t know what to do! I cry so often because I don’t want to imagine what will happen to them if we’re not in the house! Please please please help me and tell me how I could protect or help them! :cry:

Could try binding if you are advanced enough. I look forward to seeing the answers here since I am in a similar situation. He claims to be a dog lover yet hits and yells at them :/.

xudomode said:
MeyuChan said:
I just want to protect them but I don’t know how. Soon my brother and I will have to go to therapy for three months and my father will be alone with my dogs this whole time! I just don’t know what to do! I cry so often because I don’t want to imagine what will happen to them if we’re not in the house! Please please please help me and tell me
how I could protect or help them! :cry:
How old are you? I would tell him to stop, or your calling peta on him. You can ask satan to send his wrath onto him or his demons on him. Ask satan to punish him and believe or better know that he will. I feel bad for you and your dogs. Also ask satan to protect them and protect them as well as you would do yourself with aura protection.

I‘m a teenager, sadly I can’t do much like kidnap them and move away lol... I would do it...
But thank you! Yes, I will ask father satan to help me and will protect my pets

Arin said:
MeyuChan said:

Could try binding if you are advanced enough. I look forward to seeing the answers here since I am in a similar situation. He claims to be a dog lover yet hits and yells at them :/.

Sadly I’m very new to all of this and can’t do much except trying to build a aura of protection or try to ask father satan...
My father also says and does this...

MeyuChan said:
This is unrelated to your main question, but make sure that you do not mention anything about Satanism when you are in therapy. I don't know what kind of therapy you will be getting, but I just wanted to tell you this to be safe.

Telling any normies that you are affiliated with "Satanism" will quickly get them to look at you as crazy, and it could cause you a lot of trouble if you reveal this to anyone.

Also good luck with protecting your dogs.

Shael said:
MeyuChan said:
This is unrelated to your main question, but make sure that you do not mention anything about Satanism when you are in therapy. I don't know what kind of therapy you will be getting, but I just wanted to tell you this to be safe.

Telling any normies that you are affiliated with "Satanism" will quickly get them to look at you as crazy, and it could cause you a lot of trouble if you reveal this to anyone.

Also good luck with protecting your dogs.

Oh, thank you very much for your info! But I would never tell anyone about this, I always say that I’m atheist when they ask, still thank you for your concern :D

You can create an aura of protection over your pups. Individually visualize your dogs in a bright ball of white-gold (or electric blue) light and affirm that they are always safe and protected from any and all abuse and neglect from your father. You can vibrate the rune ALGIZ into their auras as well to really boost their protection. Do this as many times as you need.

Animals (including family pets) are sacred in Satanism and must be properly cared for and protected at all costs.

Hail Satan!

Here’s what you need to do, and it may be hard, but it is what I would do.

Make an anonymous call to animal services. Have your friends do it as well. Get the dogs taken from him. Fuck that. If you can, try to find a friend whose family would adopt them if they were to be taken, so you can be sure they don’t go to a worse spot. Make sure they don’t go to a shelter than euthanizes. You can do this as a teen.

I don’t know your situation or how abusive your dad may be. You can also do a working with the gods to find resolution to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back