Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Torn ACL in Dog's Hind Leg

Cyn666

My dog is a mix between lab/bull mastiff and unfortunately tore the ACL in his hind leg.

The vet gave him anti-inflammatory medication for a week. When I checked in after the week was up, they did not give me any options to help him other than surgery which is not something I can yet afford (I am doing a money meditation currently).

However his hind leg has lost muscle mass and he is now on a diet to lose weight to deal with only putting weight on one of his hind legs right now (by the vet's direction).

What can I do to help him through this? His behavior is normal thankfully, but I'm worried about the long-term effects of this injury if it takes too long for me to afford the surgery.

Cyn666 said:
My dog is a mix between lab/bull mastiff and unfortunately tore the ACL in his hind leg.

The vet gave him anti-inflammatory medication for a week. When I checked in after the week was up, they did not give me any options to help him other than surgery which is not something I can yet afford (I am doing a money meditation currently).

However his hind leg has lost muscle mass and he is now on a diet to lose weight to deal with only putting weight on one of his hind legs right now (by the vet's direction).

What can I do to help him through this? His behavior is normal thankfully, but I'm worried about the long-term effects of this injury if it takes too long for me to afford the surgery.

If you are already doing a money meditation, the only thing else would be to focus on healing the area directly. You can breath healing energy into it for a set amount of reps every day. I know Ghost in the Machine said that some injuries that influence the structure of the body require not just a healing of the tissue, but also a working or focus on the tissue returning to its original shape. In other words, even if the hole is patched, it may be disfigured still.

I think the wound would probably heal on its own, but it might be a lot of scar tissue and what not. The muscle mass is not a concern, it can come back, I just wonder about the ACL. If it heals in a disfigured manner and he limps, you could do a working to adjust the tissue back to normal.

Cyn666 said:

I thought a little more about this. I think the best thing you can do is breath white-gold energy into the animal and affirm that it is completely and perfectly healing the ACL in the hind leg, in a manner that is safe, healthy, and positive for [Name].

Putting him on a diet and giving him anti-inflam. meds is retarded, as both those impede the healing process. The dog shouldn't be losing weight fast enough to impact his limb healing, and if he is, then it would be impacting his bodies ability and energy for protein synthesis and healing. What they/you should do is try to restrain his leg such that it heals in a correct position.

Inflammation in the body is indicative of damage, but it is NOT the cause of damage. Inflammation is the body's attempt to heal the localized damage by dilating the blood vessels and promoting an immune response to the area. Icing the area or taking anti-inflam. medication will reduce the ability of the body to get nutrients and immune cells to that region. This is especially a problem for joints and what not that already have little blood flow. It maybe a little more uncomfortable, but this is a part of the healing process - any wound will not be comfortable.

Back to the energy: The main limit that the physical body has to healing or any bodily process (detoxifying, transporting, deconstructing, protein synthesis) is nearly always energy. It is easy enough to get the raw materials for the body, but the diet will never provide enough raw energy. In addition, it takes a certain amount of work and stress to digest foods, thereby making it even less viable to just eat more. You can never get an energy buzz from eating a lot, but you can simply by vibrating a mantra in less amount of time.

With this in mind, this is why you want to turn towards taking energy straight from the astral and putting into things as a means of energizing them. This should give your dog the necessary energy to do everything he possibly can to heal. White-gold energy should be sufficient, although you could try Satanama, with the main difference being that Satanama contains a balanced amount of the elements, whereas white-gold energy might be more fire-heavy.

Additionally, focus the energy to his entire body, but direct it to heal the ACL. Why you would want to do this as opposed to the directing the energy straight to the ACL, is that you want to energize all the supporting structures of the body such that they can then heal the ACL. For example, boost digestion to speed materials, boost heart for proper circulation, boost lungs for proper oxygen, boost the cells responsible for protein synthesis, and so on.

Lastly, I am unsure if this affirmation I wrote above would account for the positioning of the ACL and its return to its original shape and structure. It is worth a shot, regardless, but you can modify the affirmation to accomplish both the healing and restructuring if you want. Whether you do the restructuring of the ACL now or after the initial healing, it will take additional energy, so keep this in mind. Either way, the more energy, the better.

One last thing: If the vet gave you any pics of his ACL, like an xray, you can compare this to a healthy ACL of your dog's species from online and use this in your visualizations. Knowing the anatomical structure will just make the energy programming that much easier.

Blitzkreig said:
Cyn666 said:

I thought a little more about this. I think the best thing you can do is breath white-gold energy into the animal and affirm that it is completely and perfectly healing the ACL in the hind leg, in a manner that is safe, healthy, and positive for [Name].

Putting him on a diet and giving him anti-inflam. meds is retarded, as both those impede the healing process. The dog shouldn't be losing weight fast enough to impact his limb healing, and if he is, then it would be impacting his bodies ability and energy for protein synthesis and healing. What they/you should do is try to restrain his leg such that it heals in a correct position.

Inflammation in the body is indicative of damage, but it is NOT the cause of damage. Inflammation is the body's attempt to heal the localized damage by dilating the blood vessels and promoting an immune response to the area. Icing the area or taking anti-inflam. medication will reduce the ability of the body to get nutrients and immune cells to that region. This is especially a problem for joints and what not that already have little blood flow. It maybe a little more uncomfortable, but this is a part of the healing process - any wound will not be comfortable.

Back to the energy: The main limit that the physical body has to healing or any bodily process (detoxifying, transporting, deconstructing, protein synthesis) is nearly always energy. It is easy enough to get the raw materials for the body, but the diet will never provide enough raw energy. In addition, it takes a certain amount of work and stress to digest foods, thereby making it even less viable to just eat more. You can never get an energy buzz from eating a lot, but you can simply by vibrating a mantra in less amount of time.

With this in mind, this is why you want to turn towards taking energy straight from the astral and putting into things as a means of energizing them. This should give your dog the necessary energy to do everything he possibly can to heal. White-gold energy should be sufficient, although you could try Satanama, with the main difference being that Satanama contains a balanced amount of the elements, whereas white-gold energy might be more fire-heavy.

Additionally, focus the energy to his entire body, but direct it to heal the ACL. Why you would want to do this as opposed to the directing the energy straight to the ACL, is that you want to energize all the supporting structures of the body such that they can then heal the ACL. For example, boost digestion to speed materials, boost heart for proper circulation, boost lungs for proper oxygen, boost the cells responsible for protein synthesis, and so on.

Lastly, I am unsure if this affirmation I wrote above would account for the positioning of the ACL and its return to its original shape and structure. It is worth a shot, regardless, but you can modify the affirmation to accomplish both the healing and restructuring if you want. Whether you do the restructuring of the ACL now or after the initial healing, it will take additional energy, so keep this in mind. Either way, the more energy, the better.

One last thing: If the vet gave you any pics of his ACL, like an xray, you can compare this to a healthy ACL of your dog's species from online and use this in your visualizations. Knowing the anatomical structure will just make the energy programming that much easier.

Thank you for this very thought out reply, Blitz.

I managed to read it some time ago and have done as you've suggested. There has been visible improvement!

A follow up with the vet is planned, though I remain skeptical of my current's processes. Truly thank you for your in-depth reply!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back