Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mucous Eye Discharge In My Cat

Ramier108666

Hail Satan Comrades, I wanted ask, is there are any natural remedies for a mucous discharge from the eyes?

Ramier108666 said:
Hail Satan Comrades, I wanted ask, is there are any natural remedies for a mucous discharge from the eyes?

What color is the mucus? Watery eyes too?

Runny nose? Cough? Sneezing?

HPS Shannon said:
Ramier108666 said:

It's yellow, and has sticky consistency. At one point he had a runny nose, but that's was it. Now it's just the discharge. It happens when he's sleeping, and then when he wakes he cannot open his eyes unless I clean them. He's still a kitten.

Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ramier108666 said:

It's yellow, and has sticky consistency. At one point he had a runny nose, but that's was it. Now it's just the discharge. It happens when he's sleeping, and then when he wakes he cannot open his eyes unless I clean them. He's still a kitten.

Do you have colloidal silver or coconut oil on hand?

HPS Shannon said:
Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Absolutely.

Sounds like sinus infection or allergies. But I don't know how to cure a cat for that.

If it was a person, I would say garlic oil would probably cure it. But garlic oil in high doses makes the blood thinner, so it would probably be dangerous for a cat since it's so small. Especially a cat cub.

Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ramier108666 said:

Absolutely.

Give your cat colloidal silver 2 times a day. Do you have a pipette or dropper cap? Its easier. You can find a way to get it to rame the silver. 5-10 drops twice a day.

Also add a couple drops in the cats eyes for the first day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back