Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals free to roam during Covid-19 lockdown.

Specter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSLP95CR2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGGIxxrwuk

Seeing animals being able to properly thrive in their own environment, you can't help but feel pretty damn happy for them as they've been deprived of what's always belonged to them, the Earth, and now once again they thrive in it. I hope many people see the important message of this. We are not the Earths only inhabitants, we must not reject nature but accept it and respect it.

For anyone who has had spiritual communion with animals and nature you can feel in the air that despite the chaos this coronavirus is causing, wildlife are thriving, nature is thriving, everyone should acknowledge that and why. It's like seeing nature put its foot on the Earth once again from the people who only destroy it. Take a moment to feel and synchronize this event as nature is very sacred, but when nature thrives it's even more beautiful.

Yet people say that the lockdown is "the worst thing to happen on earth", social sucks suiciding because "3 months is 3 years to them" well good riddance. For introverts this lockdown is nothing and maybe they're the ideal type of people for this Earth.

New_Pioneers_by_Mark_Henson.png

Mark.Lee250w.jpg

It must be said again how important & beneficial it is to do the RAUM meditation, the raum meditation cleans and empowers your chakras, soul and aura which in turn increases your health and immune system. There is more to it if you visit the Demons page
Raum is very generous. He bestows telepathy and the ability to communicate with animals. He is a very friendly God.
This is also part of the effects of vibrating RAUM, like any other demons name we invoke their qualities in us as well. I did the Raum meditation for about 400 or so days, don't know why I stopped, but through it I aquired the ability to commune with animals. I look at animals very differently and with much respect and admiration and in turn they do as well. I have pictures of me being with wild animals close up without making the circumstances artificial, would love to share it here but unfortunately we just can't, but this is what you can expect when you thrive in the path. The meditation brings you closer to nature.

The Raum meditation was given from the anti-christ.
11111111111.jpg

Heil Hitler!

The Earth breathes for once...

Introvert or extrovert is of no consequence, what is required is environmental consciousness which can easily arise from meditation and spirituality. More consciousness would make people less willing to harm randomly or destroy their living environment. As we move away towards ecofriendlier technology we will gratify every need and necessity all the way to any needed convenience, but without harming the environment which is after all where we live. This is all real possible.

It's not extroverts that burn the Amazon it's mentally evil ghouls that do that.

I have noticed the sky looks really clear and blue for once. Without all the airplanes and cars being driven, the earth really does feel healthier again.

To be honest, it's not unusual to me to see animals frolicking about the city during the evening and sometimes during the day. White-tailed deer are abundant here, and amazingly they've adapted to the urban environment so well, they've learned basic city manners such as looking both ways before crossing and yielding to traffic.

This was a nice post to read, thank you for writing it :) Nature is sacred, we need to take better care of our home planet. I look forward to the eco-friendly technology we will develop in the hopefully-near-future.

In my part I have noticed flowering spring blossoms and greens like never before. There was some doubt that maybe I have forgotten how spring looks, but no way I have not seen greens like this before. Beautiful!

I am an introvert my self and i cant say that this lock down is nice for me because i barely can go outside again but is good because we would have less pollution and it seems that earth can breath a bit more.
The thing i seen is that even those wannabe spirituals know that the earth is becoming more clean when it comes to energies and i hope that they will thanks us because we are doing the RTS

Oh btw, i thought that RAUM meditation is only for power and not for cleaning, good to know.

Yes, it makes me have very good vibes when I see more animals around. What annoys me is that I gotta honk at pigeons because they apparently forgot cars run on the streets

Specter said:

Heil Hitler!

If I didn't know better I'd ask you to share pictures of you and animals, much like those of Adolf Hitler and animals I presume.

I really appreciated your post. Animals are to me and have always been something of extreme importance and always will be.
I have got one of the answers (when I was just dedicated and used a pendulum and letters) telling me the god Chnum (Raum) was my Guardian, but didn't get much out of it other than a super brief vision of what looked like the back of his headgear made with golden and silver or platinum squares. Only years later I read about the Raum Meditation (I don't think it existed in the website before) and always felt very limited when using it because I can't for the life of me pronounce the rolled R (I can imitate a Velociraptor lol but no RRRRR).

How important is it in your opinion to roll it in order to obtain any results (like you did with animals)? Cuz when you sum it up mine just sounds like a longer AUM.. :/

Maybe I should vibrate KH-N-U-M instead?

I didn't know about this ability to almost osmotic way of absorbing skills and characteristics of our Gods by chanting their name, just thought it would be used to summon them with more success.

I wouldn't say the suicide of anyone is 'good riddance', but I see your point. Also this post has inspired me to begin the RAUM meditation. Thank you for the post!

Actually i'm psychic with animals able to understand their pain.
There's one bitch in my local her 2 child dogs were killed.
She lying outside my apartment and i looked into her eyes when my 3rd eye was open and she was staring at me and knows i understand her.
That's the beauty of 3rd eye.
Your face's microexpression and vibrations communicates without saying a word.
But i've a problem regarding Pingala energy and would love if someone can help me.
Please check my lastest post.

Alpacas got Coronavirus in 2010 nothing like this gets mentioned by MSM.

Stay safe my people

I live in a high pollution area, you can sense a big difference in the air you breath even walking outside.
It is noticeable a slight increment of flying bees, that recently suffered a lot from pollution (also honey is scarce and expensive at now).

TheSteele said:
I have noticed the sky looks really clear and blue for once. Without all the airplanes and cars being driven, the earth really does feel healthier again.

Yeah I noticed this aswell. I also hear more birds in my neighbourhood now. The air is cleaner, the sky is cleaner and the sky is very dark at night. Since less pollution is reflecting light back to the ground. Thats the good thing about the Virus lol

TheSteele said:

the “clear blue sky” has no relationship with internal combustion engines

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Specter said:

Heil Hitler!

If I didn't know better I'd ask you to share pictures of you and animals, much like those of Adolf Hitler and animals I presume.

I really appreciated your post. Animals are to me and have always been something of extreme importance and always will be.
I have got one of the answers (when I was just dedicated and used a pendulum and letters) telling me the god Chnum (Raum) was my Guardian, but didn't get much out of it other than a super brief vision of what looked like the back of his headgear made with golden and silver or platinum squares. Only years later I read about the Raum Meditation (I don't think it existed in the website before) and always felt very limited when using it because I can't for the life of me pronounce the rolled R (I can imitate a Velociraptor lol but no RRRRR).

How important is it in your opinion to roll it in order to obtain any results (like you did with animals)? Cuz when you sum it up mine just sounds like a longer AUM.. :/

Maybe I should vibrate KH-N-U-M instead?

I didn't know about this ability to almost osmotic way of absorbing skills and characteristics of our Gods by chanting their name, just thought it would be used to summon them with more success.

I think it wont hurt to try.

Not sure if anyone told you but.. the rolling air is a bit like the effect of doing lip rolls.

Also I recently understood that the R you probably make is made in the back of the mouth/in the throat..
Whereas the rolling R is made in the front of the mouth. Just relax the tip of your tongue near (or on) the hard palate a bit behind your front teeth (about where the roof of your mouth goes up) then if you try to breathe past it (exhale) you should get a motion like a flag in a lot of wind.

Thats what causes the rolling sound. Relax the rest of your mouth though.
Even if it only happens once or twice, then you already got the feel of the motion and its easier to get better at. Remember, relax.

I hope this bit of info helps.

I notice for the first time in the last few days in the middle of a midsized city where I live the energy feels natural. I hadn’t felt that since I went on a vacation to the upper peninsula (Michigan) going out into the middle of nowhere. Everything also feels and looks cleaner too I like it.

Wish we didn’t have to go back to polluting the world like we probably will if people don’t all wake up. This is nice.

Is it possible that I may vibrate Raum in one sequence as I focus on each chakra with one vibration? Or should I work on each chakra with each vibration? It's like doing each vibration as I'm going up the chakras. I just did the Raum meditation and my whole face was vibrating, and as soon as I stepped outside I can feel the connection with nature, it might be a mind thing since it was mentioned, but I totally feel everything around me in one peace now. :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Thanks for the info, someone already tried to explain it to me very much as you did. It makes sense when I think about it, I understand how the tongue should vibrate, but so far I haven't been able to do it properly not even once by mistake.

The R you described, coming from the back of the mouth and almost in the throat is the one I always called French R. Mine doesn't even sound like that, maybe that would be an improvement lol.. but I think it sounds like the G-A-U-M vibration that is used for the pineal gland from what I read.

I'm going to try again and see what I get to, wouldn't want to only be able to properly pronounce the names of Demons with no R in the name (the ones I know best all have the R lol)

It might be nice to see Animals being able to be free to roam, and possibly contracting coronavirus and spreading it, but we have been put under loose house arrest. Humans are evil, Humans are the problem, causing shit in the World against Animals. Humans must be subjugated and suppressed and eradicated. Man is the most evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4RuB3gT8t0

How has the Earth always belonged to Animals? We evolved here. We became the top, alpha, highest.

Specter said:
We are not the Earths only inhabitants
Yet it belongs to Animals and not us.

It's like seeing nature put its foot on the Earth once again from the people who only destroy it.
No. It is the jew who has put us all on loose house arrest, to make Humans feel worse than we do already about ourselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Praise the jew for releasing a Worldwide manufactured virus so that we can be lowered yet further into the ground! Woo!

TheSteele said:
NinRick said:
TheSteele said:

Yeah I noticed this aswell. I also hear more birds in my neighbourhood now. The air is cleaner, the sky is cleaner and the sky is very dark at night. Since less pollution is reflecting light back to the ground. Thats the good thing about the Virus lol

Like I said here,

One positive(?) thing about this lockdown is that polution has fallen/is falling. That's interesting that a bad thing must happen to make a possibly-good thing happen after it. That's a tactic of a controller, bully, rapist (sexually and non-sexually), manipulator...

Pollution might have decreased/be decreasing, but Humans are worthless and disgusting, vile, evil pieces of shit. The j00 should be praised for locking us all up in our homes (which we have to pay the j00 repeatedly to live in), so that Animals can be free a bit more. Also coronavirus has been found on particles of air pollution.

ShadowTheRaven said:
To be honest, it's not unusual to me to see animals frolicking about the city during the evening and sometimes during the day. White-tailed deer are abundant here, and amazingly they've adapted to the urban environment so well, they've learned basic city manners such as looking both ways before crossing and yielding to traffic.
It's amazing what I saw. I think it was in Russia. Dogs, who I am not sure are stray or just escaped their garden, actually using public transportation, and the conductors/Human passengers not batting an eyelid.

Weassel said:
The thing i seen is that even those wannabe spirituals know that the earth is becoming more clean when it comes to energies and i hope that they will thanks us because we are doing the RTS
Lol. We're all crackpots here, speaking in tongues in an online congregational Satanic church.

Personal Growth said:
Humanity must leave enough room for nature.
As others have also said here, whom I have not quoted - it is great to know that Nature and Animals are living freely (sort of) again (even temporarily). Even with the frickin' tweeting of birds all the time! Lol. I still cannot ignore, and I am dumbfounded why there has been only very brief mention in this thread, regarding this lockdown which was jew-imposed upon us. We're all horrible people who have created (((capitalism))) and have been raping the Planet because we need to eat and be warm so that we are more and better able to worship the jew and give it shekels, so it can rape us more.

Gerecht Ror said:
I live in a high pollution area, you can sense a big difference in the air you breath even walking outside.
It is noticeable a slight increment of flying bees, that recently suffered a lot from pollution (also honey is scarce and expensive at now).
That's an important factor. True or false, it has been said often that if bees becomes too few in number, or become extinct, then the Earth will die.

slyscorpion said:
I notice for the first time in the last few days in the middle of a midsized city where I live the energy feels natural. I hadn’t felt that since I went on a vacation to the upper peninsula (Michigan) going out into the middle of nowhere. Everything also feels and looks cleaner too I like it.

Wish we didn’t have to go back to polluting the world like we probably will if people don’t all wake up. This is nice.
We are the most evil, and we created this (((dirty))) dirty pollution system.

Life's GorgeousWith666 said:
Is it possible that I may vibrate Raum in one sequence as I focus on each chakra with one vibration? Or should I work on each chakra with each vibration? It's like doing each vibration as I'm going up the chakras. I just did the Raum meditation and my whole face was vibrating, and as soon as I stepped outside I can feel the connection with nature, it might be a mind thing since it was mentioned, but I totally feel everything around me in one peace now. :)

Well from what i read when you vibrate Raum it cleans the soul and chackras at the same time. So just focus on your entire soul including the chakras while vibrating Raum..

V12-POWER said:
TheSteele said:

the “clear blue sky” has no relationship with internal combustion engines

Without all the smog it is.

FancyMancy said:
Pollution might have decreased/be decreasing, but Humans are worthless and disgusting, vile, evil pieces of shit. The j00 should be praised for locking us all up in our homes (which we have to pay the j00 repeatedly to live in), so that Animals can be free a bit more. Also coronavirus has been found on particles of air pollution.

I don't know if you're being ironic, watching too much BBC, or you're literally this much of a misanthropist.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Introvert or extrovert is of no consequence, what is required is environmental consciousness which can easily arise from meditation and spirituality. More consciousness would make people less willing to harm randomly or destroy their living environment. As we move away towards ecofriendlier technology we will gratify every need and necessity all the way to any needed convenience, but without harming the environment which is after all where we live. This is all real possible.

It's not extroverts that burn the Amazon it's mentally evil ghouls that do that.

Yeah that's true, it was coming from seeing people who act like the nicest person towards other people with great hospitality but do not share the same actions with animals and then wonder why some people don't like them. But I guess you can't blame them as many are not aware of or even deny that a higher consciousness exists that isn't just superstition but an actual universal thing. There is an imbalance within them and their actions are just the manifestation of it.

But I understand what you mean about consciousness like knowing the consequences of ones action and how it affects those dependent on it, there's also a that universal voice of things that exists on quite a deep emotional level too. It's hard to justify deforesting as part of "progress" which society is lead to believe without the consideration of other factors. I hope that restorations will be made in the future and nature actually becomes part of society.

TheSteele said:

I just looked up at the sky the other day as well, I've never seen this shade of blue in a long time. There's also no sight of those damned chemtrails.

Lydia said:
This was a nice post to read, thank you for writing it :) Nature is sacred, we need to take better care of our home planet. I look forward to the eco-friendly technology we will develop in the hopefully-near-future.

We should've been at the solar energy phase a long time ago, it was all going great and people were optimistic about investing into solar technology until one day it just crashed and it has been stagnant ever since. But I've started investing in this so hopefully my penny stocks into solar technology may soar during the Aquarian age.

Henu the Great said:
In my part I have noticed flowering spring blossoms and greens like never before. There was some doubt that maybe I have forgotten how spring looks, but no way I have not seen greens like this before. Beautiful!
Gerecht Ror said:
Personal Growth said:
Humanity must leave enough room for nature.

Fascinating but unsurprising to see how beneficial it is when people fuck off with environmental altering, I don't see a point in constantly mowing ones yard so they can look at some "clean" patch of grass. I despise the clean shaven yard. Many weeds are essential to other beings as well.
6pb18hixgns11.jpg

Pirate11 said:
Yes, it makes me have very good vibes when I see more animals around. What annoys me is that I gotta honk at pigeons because they apparently forgot cars run on the streets
I think that pidgeon/rats are an unnatural result of urbanizing their enviornment. Just look at their wildlife counterparts and you'll see. Many people despise them but do not realize they're looking at the product of their own doing, well the jewish made societies doing.

Weassel said:
I am an introvert my self and i cant say that this lock down is nice for me because i barely can go outside again but is good because we would have less pollution and it seems that earth can breath a bit more.
For me I can catch up on a lot of reading I guess, I've never really been an outdoor type of guy as I'm in a city area but this lockdown has presented the greatness of nature to me and I will definitely go for a trek in the forest after this.

Satanic_truth88 said:
I wouldn't say the suicide of anyone is 'good riddance', but I see your point. Also this post has inspired me to begin the RAUM meditation. Thank you for the post!
Yeah in the end they were just the product, and victims, of the enemy.

Specter said:

Heil Hitler!

Not the type of forum for that unfortunately, not looking to prove anything either as I'm here to learn just as you. I think you will see that there's a "universal language" with all things that is part of a higher consciousness and the meditation will help achieve these siddihs. I think that Hitler was probably on an entirely different level compared to this.

Ericbluefire said:

Well from what i read when you vibrate Raum it cleans the soul and chackras at the same time. So just focus on your entire soul including the chakras while vibrating Raum..

Regarding bringing you closer to nature either way would world I think, but you would probably benefit better doing the entire meditation if you can.

FancyMancy said:
It might be nice to see Animals being able to be free to roam, and possibly contracting coronavirus and spreading it, but we have been put under loose house arrest. Humans are evil, Humans are the problem, causing shit in the World against Animals. Humans must be subjugated and suppressed and eradicated. Man is the most evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4RuB3gT8t0

How has the Earth always belonged to Animals? We evolved here. We became the top, alpha, highest.

Specter said:
We are not the Earths only inhabitants
Yet it belongs to Animals and not us.

FancyMancy said:
Praise the jew for releasing a Worldwide manufactured virus so that we can be lowered yet further into the ground! Woo!

What I'm saying is that this is a glimpse of our Satanic age, despite being only a glimpse you can't deny that it's probably the most wonderful thing you've seen on to happen on Earth, but it's true that because of what the enemy has done that we find it so as it should've always been in the first place. This is also a glimpse of the enemies (((agenda))) as I won't deny that this is a jewish caused problem, but we are seeing the potentials for our solution at the same time. Hopefully humanity learns a lot from this and rises from the ground closer towards our Satanic world.

Also our evolution was genetically altered by external influences, but our roots always have been here originally and nature is part of our spiritual/physical blueprint. You seam to misunderstand some things, I'm implying humanity has lost touch with nature, and in turn its products, just as were are as well. "You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats animals" and I didn't say that it only belonged to animals -_-

FancyMancy said:
I get what you're trying to say, and maybe I should've stated this before, but we can all admit that people deprived of their true conciousness, spirituality and rationality is by far very destructive and dangerous to Earth second to the Jews, and the Earth cannot sustain the overpopulation of these people which is what the jews have wanted, they create the solution then offer their problematic solution. Even so it's said in a sermon that gentiles need to keep their population levels at sustainable levels but we would achieve this in reasonable ways. But yeah we must solve the jewish problem so that humanity comes back to their pagan roots.

Weassel said:
Lol. We're all crackpots here, speaking in tongues in an online congregational Satanic church.

By ''wannabe spiritualists'' i mean wiccans or other guys like them, sorry i didnt understanded much of what you said.

Specter said:
Not the type of forum for that unfortunately, not looking to prove anything either as I'm here to learn just as you. I think you will see that there's a "universal language" with all things that is part of a higher consciousness and the meditation will help achieve these siddihs. I think that Hitler was probably on an entirely different level compared to this.

I think you're right as well. The more I learn about Hitler the more I think he was way more advanced than we give him credit for, even knowing he was a great SS. I've only slightly experienced this higher consciousness and it helped me greatly even in 'small quantities', by pointing out an imminent danger for example.
I wish I could say I have that kind of relationship with all animals already, but the wild ones still behave like they do with any outsider they come across, defensively. I'm definitely going to try vibrating Raum and any other Demons that help with animals communication (Caim, Volac, Abraxas, Bastet) and see if I improve in any way.

Speaking of which...

I'm going crazy trying to roll the R. I just can't no matter how much I try and I'm watching dozen of tutorials, learned the entire mouth anatomy lol, but no R yet.
The problem is, a lot of the Gods I worked with/try to work with have the R in the name and I feel without rolling it my work lowers in power (especially after learning that vibrating a Demon's name as a mantra helps connecting with them and learning some new skills I particularly want to try this too).

Today I watched the 4,265th video and failed. The closest I get to the infamous rolled R is either a very vibrated sound (that sounds like an exaggeration of a rolled R) and a vibration in the back of the mouth that sounds like the French R or a vibrated LUHM-IHG (the one with guttural sound).

The question is: does the proper rolled R have a specific vibrational power that HAS to be precise or can it be used with a similar substitute? Cuz I'm going nuts. I never really believed I'd become capable of producing that sound (and I can imitate the rattle snake, the frog and the velociraptor from Jurassic Park lol), but now that it's a matter of success or not while working with Demons I see it as a problem not to be able to say it.

HAIL SATAN!

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

I don't know if you're being ironic, watching too much BBC, or you're literally this much of a misanthropist.
I think you mean sarcastic, and I was talking about the jew... "We" are the ones who created (((dirty))) dirty industry to destroy the World. No. We weren't; the jew was the one who created that.

Specter said:
It's hard to justify deforesting as part of "progress" which society is lead to believe without the consideration of other factors.
This. "We" did this. No, the jew did this, and we have to believe, are forced to believe, that it is good.

Specter said:
Lydia said:

We should've been at the solar energy phase a long time ago, it was all going great and people were optimistic about investing into solar technology until one day it just crashed and it has been stagnant ever since. But I've started investing in this so hopefully my penny stocks into solar technology may soar during the Aquarian age.
The reason it crashed is because it is clean and green, and the jew wants to rule the ruins. Rhymes & alliterations not intended. While the jew would make plenty of shekels from it, because Man wants clean and healthy Nature and living, the jew is not ready for that, because Man would be too clean and too healthy and too strong for the jew. The jew is not ready for the sterile Star Trek existence yet. Plus there are more shekels to squeeze out of, and milk out of, everything current yet. It's like when piping some icing when baking a cake; squeezing the last bitty-bits out of it, as much as possible. This is "sweet", but too much sweet is bitter and sickly.

Specter said:
Pirate11 said:
...Many people despise them but do not realize they're looking at the product of their own doing, well the jewish made societies doing.
Thank you! That's my point. I'm not being misanthropic. I'm being Pagan, which means I am pro-Human, which means I am anti-jew.

Specter said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
Yeah in the end they were just the product, and victims, of the enemy.
This, again.

Specter said:
What I'm saying is that this is a glimpse of our Satanic age, despite being only a glimpse you can't deny that it's probably the most wonderful thing you've seen on to happen on Earth, but it's true that because of what the enemy has done that we find it so as it should've always been in the first place.
Oh, yes, I agree that it is lovely to see Animals and Insects around, nicer Nature (because Nature was always nice), clear skies, etc. I agree with that 100%, but I decided to go from the other angle, because I know nearly everyone else won't - we are seeing this because the jew put us all on loose-house arrest, and now we're all feeling guilty that we, common man, with no power (of course, we do have power), caused the World to crumble, and we're sorry to Nature for disrupting it and turning the World and Nature into a smog factory. I can see the positive side - rather, a positive thing which came from it - that Nature is a bit free for now - and as you say a glimpse of it - but the jew decided to cause this to happen. We wouldn't be realising this, seeing it, experiencing it if the jew hadn't have manufactured a virus to put us all on loose-house arrest and enact near-martial law (rather, this being quite a step or two before martial law or before loose-martial law).

I agree, but remember - the jew caused something. If people could realise it is not they, but it is (((they))) who cause, and caused, problems, then they should realise, once again, that those 109+ (+) times happened, and this is an extra few tallies on that expulsion chart.

Person A: Ohh, it's so nice to see Nature thriving while us evil Humans are not ruining it! (Well, I know we are Nature, as well, but I'm pretending I don't know about that; I'm just ignoring it). Humans are so disgusting for ruining Nature.
Person B: Yes, but I didn't ruin the World; I have had little or no choice but to work with this (((dirty))) dirty industry which is polluting Nature. Look at the CEOs and the bosses and the supervisors. They go blindly into their job, without caring about the consequences of their, their bosses' and their CEOs' actions. The CEOs have so much money, and are raking it in, not paying taxes, and they pollute Nature more. Look at the regulatory bodies and the councils and the "govern"ments. They don't give a shit, either. I didn't do that; I have little or no choice but to work in this pollution, whether I work in industry or in commerce or in civic services...

I realise I was too subtle before, and I was misunderstood about being misanthropic - on the contrary; I was being sarcastic, saying it's not our fault that this (((system))) was created before we were born, and that we have to work in and with it. Protestors, petitioners, demonstrators, picketers... all make practically 0 difference; hippies can go die; protestants (christian protestors) made negative-0 difference, by which I mean it is still jewish christianity so there is nothing new there... Only now, because of Hitler before, and the Joy of Satan Ministries now, is the World changing; the jew is pissed off with that and put us all on loose-house arrest and is testing the waters to see how we react in those waters, with pre-loose-martial law - and those more sensitive can sense ripples in the water, but we're "not supposed to" and "not supposed to be able to" sense such things. (Not forgetting America sending tanks and personnel over to Europe.) Only now have we - even Spiritual Satanists - realised Nature is beautiful, and thriving - after the jew locked us up in our own homes. We're in those day-release, low-security jails, we've been put on curfew...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF7X3tVHngg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouHEtZicLJQ
Trust jew millhouse to be 'freaking out' about non-communism...

This is also a glimpse of the enemies (((agenda))) as I won't deny that this is a jewish caused problem, but we are seeing the potentials for our solution at the same time. Hopefully humanity learns a lot from this and rises from the ground closer towards our Satanic world.
Most people, even while 'woke' and waking up, might not connect the dots and realise (((who))) and (((what))) has happened. Of course, some will, and people have had, and have to have, things happen for them to wake up and realise things. In this situation, one might use the old saying in a different, positive way - they might 'wake up and smell the roses'.

You seam to misunderstand some things, I'm implying humanity has lost touch with nature, and in turn its products, just as were are as well. "You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats animals"
No, I quite understand. We live in a concrete jungle. That is not Nature. In another thread, I think it must have been on the other forum, I made a post about teaching Children to grow their own fruits and vegetables on their own plot of land or in a smallholding. It is great, because they can grow their own foods and living plants, and grow them, watch them grow and if necessary see their plants shoot off seeds and pips to grow more of them, then with adult supervision cook their own grown veg, prepare them in a meal, and eat them - all the while feeling proud and fulfilled that they did this themselves. All of this, and more, instead of relying on (((dirty))) dirty industry which is polluting Nature, having to pay shekels to (((the "man"))) (Peughman/Peughmann, that is).

and I didn't say that it only belonged to animals -_-
Seeing animals being able to properly thrive in their own environment, you can't help but feel pretty damn happy for them as they've been deprived of what's always belonged to them, the Earth, and now once again they thrive in it.
I thought you did.

Specter said:
FancyMancy said:
I get what you're trying to say, and maybe I should've stated this before, but we can all admit that people deprived of their true conciousness, spirituality and rationality is by far very destructive and dangerous to Earth second to the Jews, and the Earth cannot sustain the overpopulation of these people which is what the jews have wanted, they create the solution then offer their problematic solution. Even so it's said in a sermon that gentiles need to keep their population levels at sustainable levels but we would achieve this in reasonable ways. But yeah we must solve the jewish problem so that humanity comes back to their pagan roots.
Yeah. I was being sarcastic before, but too subtly apparently. I did not mean that we created this. We didn't create this; the jew did; hence why I call dirty industry (because that's what it is and that's what it's known as) "(((dirty))) industry", but now I went further to call it "(((dirty))) dirty industry".

With the title of this thread, I thought it was going to mean that Animals, maybe in zoos, which seems ridiculous, lol, were more free to roam around. I saw a news article which was nice of Animal couplings, different species being matesy, which was nice to see. I have seen something similar before, which I think was called something like odd couplings or something; different species one might not expect to be friends. (I am not talking about the jew wet dream of Black, White and Asian sitting down in a mixed-Race family picnic in the middle of the jungle or a field with various different wild Animal species all sat around and laying down calmly, either.)

Weassel said:
Weassel said:

By ''wannabe spiritualists'' i mean wiccans or other guys like them, sorry i didnt understanded much of what you said.
I mean that "the World is not changing because those over at the Joy of Satan chant a couple of silly, speaking-in-christian-tongues backwards-hebrew words". I don't think many of them would thank us, even once it is proven that the RtRs have done more than wonders, more than "miracles". Their minds might agree, but they are NPCs, meaning they can't think without their emotions; therefore, while their minds might agree and accept it, their emotions say otherwise, and they live through their emotions so they decide that we're wrong but they can't explain why they think we're wrong, why they think we're false, fake, crackpots, etc., can't explain why they think the RtRs did nothing. They have opposing, contradictory ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc., which is cognitive dissonance.

It reminds me of a preach once. It was preached that one actually must allow their thoughts to sink into their hearts, influencing their behaviour, which means that once they live through their hearts enough, and continually with the constant emotionalness of christianity and emotion-manipulation, then it would make sure that their heart influences their brain, their emotions influence their thoughts, so that they behave (((appropriately))). I have also seen this in CBT, as well - that "it all starts in the mind", and that "we must go from our thoughts to our feelings to our actions". It basically is a non-congregational christian preach in psychological terms. The christian teachings and the CBT "psychology" or (((psychology))) is like the heart/emotions/feelings being used as a filter, to filter out the brain and filter out the thinking things, whereas we know there must be balance. For a lot of people - or sheeple - logic, reason, thinking ("braining", as I call it) is just a chimney - it just goes up and away from them and is wasted; these people/sheeple need the fire to burn in the furnace of their hearts, so that the heat from this can go into their body for their actions and behaviour; but the fuel - wood, coal, whatever - needs to change, before they themselves can change, can believe different things, can behave accordingly/differently - and instead of believing differnt things, can accept truth and reality. Emotions are strong and can be used very well in Magick. While a braining person can understand things correctly, if they are not closed-minded (good luck with that!) (and of course, as we know, there needs to be proper balance), the emotional person living through their heart is so much more stubborn, and anyone who tries to argue with them, win them over, convince them, is exercising a futile endeavour. (Well, given enough time and energy-spending efforts and attempts at this, that emotional person could actually chill out and start to realise that braining does work, and realise that not everything is about upsetting them and making them be offended.)

That seems to be why some people need big things to happen, with dynamic shifts, big changes, before they open up and realise things. They notice the World is changing, and decide, perhaps ignorantly, that the Joy of Satan didn't make any change at all, but it just happened to happen anyway, regardless, or coincidentally, and that with other reasons - muh reaz0ns - and things which they can't explain, but are too stubborn and closed-minded, while ignorant, to know how to explain it. Plus they are hoping, consciously or unconsciously, that if they hold-on for long enough, then hopefully others would come to realise their non-explained "reasoning/logic", and that they themselves could gain some self-esteem, recognition and satisfaction for themselves being correct and for all others being incorrect; maybe feeling superior, and offering to help these other incorrect ones...but of course, as we know, this stubbornness doesn't equal being correct. e.g. Science explains Earth revolves around Sun, but if we hold-on for long enough, we can "prove" that Sun revolves around Earth. Despite the explanations and the actual ability to see things visually and before us, some still hope to "prove" things to the contrary. Even "atheists" can rely too much on "faith". People/sheeple don't like change. While the mind can be so stubborn, as I have said before, the emotions can be so much more stubborn (because of being saturated in such energies and influences, without the ability to counteract these and balance these properly), so I expect that these other wannabe-spiritualists, etc., wouldn't change very much for a while yet - and even if they did thank us, which I think is unlikely, I still expect that some of them probably still would want to remain in their own pseudospirituality groups and practices.

Ericbluefire said:

I see you're talking about cleaning your aura, but when said our Antichrist gave this meditation I was talking about this one https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html. i was trying to figure out how I should vibrate the mantra for each chakra. Should I do I vibrate the whole mantra as I'm going up my chakras.

Specter said:
Henu the Great said:

Fascinating but unsurprising to see how beneficial it is when people fuck off with environmental altering, I don't see a point in constantly mowing ones yard so they can look at some "clean" patch of grass. I despise the clean shaven yard. Many weeds are essential to other beings as well.

It's not just the lawn mowing, but areas like woods and ditches are blossoming more due to less pollution. I may speculate here, but I think there has been way less chemtrails going on around here.

Specter said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_DSLP95CR2k
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ysGGIxxrwuk

Seeing animals being able to properly thrive in their own environment, you can't help but feel pretty damn happy for them as they've been deprived of what's always belonged to them, the Earth, and now once again they thrive in it. I hope many people see the important message of this. We are not the Earths only inhabitants, we must not reject nature but accept it and respect it.

For anyone who has had spiritual communion with animals and nature you can feel in the air that despite the chaos this coronavirus is causing, wildlife are thriving, nature is thriving, everyone should acknowledge that and why. It's like seeing nature put its foot on the Earth once again from the people who only destroy it. Take a moment to feel and synchronize this event as nature is very sacred, but when nature thrives it's even more beautiful.

Yet people say that the lockdown is "the worst thing to happen on earth", social sucks suiciding because "3 months is 3 years to them" well good riddance. For introverts this lockdown is nothing and maybe they're the ideal type of people for this Earth.

Mark.Lee250w.jpg

It must be said again how important & beneficial it is to do the RAUM meditation, the raum meditation cleans and empowers your chakras, soul and aura which in turn increases your health and immune system. There is more to it if you visit the Demons page
Raum is very generous. He bestows telepathy and the ability to communicate with animals. He is a very friendly God.
This is also part of the effects of vibrating RAUM, like any other demons name we invoke their qualities in us as well. I did the Raum meditation for about 400 or so days, don't know why I stopped, but through it I aquired the ability to commune with animals. I look at animals very differently and with much respect and admiration and in turn they do as well. I have pictures of me being with wild animals close up without making the circumstances artificial, would love to share it here but unfortunately we just can't, but this is what you can expect when you thrive in the path. The meditation brings you closer to nature.

11111111111.jpg

Heil Hitler!

Noi a casa mia siamo intorversi e asociali, forse per questo motivo non siamo disperati ma stiamo bene a casa e uscire solo per necessità :lol:

Specter said:

I think you're right as well. The more I learn about Hitler the more I think he was way more advanced than we give him credit for, even knowing he was a great SS. I've only slightly experienced this higher consciousness and it helped me greatly even in 'small quantities', by pointing out an imminent danger for example.
I wish I could say I have that kind of relationship with all animals already, but the wild ones still behave like they do with any outsider they come across, defensively. I'm definitely going to try vibrating Raum and any other Demons that help with animals communication (Caim, Volac, Abraxas, Bastet) and see if I improve in any way.

Speaking of which...

I'm going crazy trying to roll the R. I just can't no matter how much I try and I'm watching dozen of tutorials, learned the entire mouth anatomy lol, but no R yet.
The problem is, a lot of the Gods I worked with/try to work with have the R in the name and I feel without rolling it my work lowers in power (especially after learning that vibrating a Demon's name as a mantra helps connecting with them and learning some new skills I particularly want to try this too).

Today I watched the 4,265th video and failed. The closest I get to the infamous rolled R is either a very vibrated sound (that sounds like an exaggeration of a rolled R) and a vibration in the back of the mouth that sounds like the French R or a vibrated LUHM-IHG (the one with guttural sound).

The question is: does the proper rolled R have a specific vibrational power that HAS to be precise or can it be used with a similar substitute? Cuz I'm going nuts. I never really believed I'd become capable of producing that sound (and I can imitate the rattle snake, the frog and the velociraptor from Jurassic Park lol), but now that it's a matter of success or not while working with Demons I see it as a problem not to be able to say it.

HAIL SATAN!
You might need to not do it and forget about it for a while, then try it again, or it might come to you by accident. That is sort of like when doing Magick - we should leave it alone and let it do its thing because continuing to be bothered by it interferes with it. Later on, you might want to ty changing the position and shape of your tongue while trying it between something like these two -

qEg4H9p.png

2Girrhu.png

and similar, and maybe bow your tongue (the sides up and down, like a boat up correctly, or upside-down) to encourage the tip of your tongue to flap/vibrate. Try not to make your tongue be stiff and rigid like this,

yddkrjl.png

but instead be soft and relaxed like this,

uoBZ9kA.png

Henu the Great said:
Specter said:
Henu the Great said:

It's not just the lawn mowing, but areas like woods and ditches are blossoming more due to less pollution. I may speculate here, but I think there has been way less chemtrails going on around here.
People might backlash against the pollution, and encourage communism, or something similar, to happen instead. If people are not bothered about Nature now, then things will continue, and become more worse, with more "accidental" oil spills, etc., until people get fed-up with it enough, then once they are, the tides will change and dynamics will shift.

FancyMancy said:

Thanks for the tips, I've been studying the tongue position and all the science behind this strange mutant phenomenon (people rolling Rs like it's nothing lol) but in the end I just distressed myself even more.

What helped was an mp3 file in which HP Maxine describes either RAUM and SURYA (in the latter she 'hisses' the S with the cat breathing technique, something I didn't know yet), and states both rolled R and 'English R' (if that's the technical name) are fine for the RAUM meditation (and I assume for chanting Raum/Chnum's name and Solar chakra's mantra as well), so I've started doing that and the only question left I guess is "how many can I do every day". Ok, that and "how long before I can go hug a lion", etc. :p

I'm going to repeat myself once again, but this chance to 'befriend' animals by understanding how to communicate with them.. I find it kind of amazing. I was already kind of amazed to discover I could catch hints off machines, but animals have always been my greatest love.
Also, I just checked and confirmed that Raum's Element is the Element with which I seem to be able to work the best. I'm considering making this an 'unofficial rule' for me to consider Air elemented Gods easier to reach (partially saw Raum/Chnum back in 2003 when I was a complete newcomer to Spiritual Satanism, so there's got to be something that I find easier in some way. The Element seems to have to do with this. Don't really know if it's a rule that may work for everyone else too, but just in case keep it in mind if you wish to try.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

FancyMancy said:
The reason it crashed is because it is clean and green, and the jew wants to rule the ruins. Rhymes & alliterations not intended. While the jew would make plenty of shekels from it, because Man wants clean and healthy Nature and living, the jew is not ready for that, because Man would be too clean and too healthy and too strong for the jew. The jew is not ready for the sterile Star Trek existence yet. Plus there are more shekels to squeeze out of, and milk out of, everything current yet. It's like when piping some icing when baking a cake; squeezing the last bitty-bits out of it, as much as possible. This is "sweet", but too much sweet is bitter and sickly.

Yeah I was reading a book about investing and it was mentioned there, about the problems of being too confident about your investments. People know that solar energy should have taken its revolutionary course but it's easy to see why it's suppressed. However with the coming aquarian age I'm very confident with this, otherwise this planet is fucked if not. Also if anyone's into investing, the Q1 is going to suck and may reveal just how much damage the pandemic has caused to certain companies so I'd be careful trading around May.

FancyMancy said:
Thank you! That's my point. I'm not being misanthropic. I'm being Pagan, which means I am pro-Human, which means I am anti-jew.

To the average person who may mean well this can make someone misanthropic in an endless fight against the result and not the source of the problem. There are also many jews who take part in this just so they'd be regarded as "activists" and regarded as good people at face value, but what makes us different is that we take it to the source. It's hard to not bare hatred against those who willingly decide to become tools/slaves to their agenda but it wouldn't hurt to keep them on the side :p

FancyMancy said:
Oh, yes, I agree that it is lovely to see Animals and Insects around, nicer Nature (because Nature was always nice), clear skies, etc. I agree with that 100%, but I decided to go from the other angle, because I know nearly everyone else won't - we are seeing this because the jew put us all on loose-house arrest, and now we're all feeling guilty that we, common man, with no power (of course, we do have power), caused the World to crumble, and we're sorry to Nature for disrupting it and turning the World and Nature into a smog factory. I can see the positive side - rather, a positive thing which came from it - that Nature is a bit free for now - and as you say a glimpse of it - but the jew decided to cause this to happen. We wouldn't be realising this, seeing it, experiencing it if the jew hadn't have manufactured a virus to put us all on loose-house arrest and enact near-martial law (rather, this being quite a step or two before martial law or before loose-martial law).

I appreciate that actually as this is what the forums need, genuine criticism, and makes discussions much more fulfilling to what is gained from a persons opinions, statements etc.. no one can be perfect, but knowing what isn't perfect helps them achieve that.

And yeah we shouldn't be forced for this to happen and is a sad fact that it has come to this so that an event like this can happen but you're right this is pretty much the enemy throwing something great at our faces but with despicable intentions. And in the end it gets taken away and believe that it's our fault. The enemy cannot deny that people will see problems as they try and bring this world towards their (((agenda))) so things like this become a necessary distraction and ensures they remain untouched and humanity blames themselves which is much like the theme in xtianity. I can see how easily one could fall into that if not realizing this beforehand.

FancyMancy said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=mF7X3tVHngg
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ouHEtZicLJQ
Trust jew millhouse to be 'freaking out' about non-communism...

Lol loved the simpson great show.

FancyMancy said:
Most people, even while 'woke' and waking up, might not connect the dots and realise (((who))) and (((what))) has happened. Of course, some will, and people have had, and have to have, things happen for them to wake up and realise things. In this situation, one might use the old saying in a different, positive way - they might 'wake up and smell the roses'.

It's mostly the spiritual meaning I find so significant about this but when you look at it many won't comprehend just how much it is. I thought that maybe some will see something good out of it but unfortunately you're right that they won't see it the right way, with a satanic eye.

FancyMancy said:
Seeing animals being able to properly thrive in their own environment, you can't help but feel pretty damn happy for them as they've been deprived of what's always belonged to them, the Earth, and now once again they thrive in it.
I thought you did.

As in their habitats, which people cannot help but disturb. And meant the Earth that gentiles should coincide with the other "natural" beings that have belonged there but I definitely worded this out wrong.

FancyMancy said:
With the title of this thread, I thought it was going to mean that Animals, maybe in zoos, which seems ridiculous, lol, were more free to roam around. I saw a news article which was nice of Animal couplings, different species being matesy, which was nice to see. I have seen something similar before, which I think was called something like odd couplings or something; different species one might not expect to be friends. (I am not talking about the jew wet dream of Black, White and Asian sitting down in a mixed-Race family picnic in the middle of the jungle or a field with various different wild Animal species all sat around and laying down calmly, either.)

I've seen one about a cat and crow, as well as a turtle and hippopotamus and other species but not sure if they tried being matesy but more so acknowledge each other as different beings. Really interesting.

Specter said:
Also if anyone's into investing, the Q1 is going to suck and may reveal just how much damage the pandemic has caused to certain companies so I'd be careful trading around May.
I don't want to give any advice regarding this, but from what I have been led to believe, it is better/wiser to buy low, while the economy is shit and wait.

FancyMancy said:

I appreciate that actually as this is what the forums need, genuine criticism, and makes discussions much more fulfilling to what is gained from a persons opinions, statements etc.. no one can be perfect, but knowing what isn't perfect helps them achieve that.
I often feel as if I am coming off as agressing and confrontational and hostile. If I may say something - against (((anyone))) I'd be more direct with it, but for people who deserve help and things, I can be blunt still but I try not to be offensive and attacking. Most of the time, others don't say whether they agree with me or disagree with me, so I don't know if I'm being an idiot or if I know what I'm talking about! :( :lol:

FancyMancy said:
I thought you did.

As in their habitats, which people cannot help but disturb. And meant the Earth that gentiles should coincide with the other "natural" beings that have belonged there but I definitely worded this out wrong.
I wasn't criticising you nor what you said. I just thought I knew what you meant. :)

FancyMancy said:

I've seen one about a cat and crow, as well as a turtle and hippopotamus and other species but not sure if they tried being matesy but more so acknowledge each other as different beings. Really interesting.
It is fascinating what I learn about the Animal kingdom...but then on the other hand - why should I be surprised? Animals are not idiots. They might not be able to communicate in verbal language, but a pregnant cat, or one who has just given birth, can - and would - mother a chick, for example, due to the hormones, etc.; so the cat's natural instinct to eat, or just kill, the chick goes out the window. This is a perfect example, if interpreted/translated, of controlling sheeple through emotional manipulation.

https://www.msn.com/nl-nl/nieuws/binnenland/vale-gieren-gespot-in-ons-land-spanwijdte-van-265-meter/ar-BB14OhL7?li=BBoPOOe&ocid=mailsignout

Griffon vulture spotted in the NL. Yesterday the birds flew around Amsterdam, today near Rotterdam, is what Natuurmonumenten (Nature's monuments) reports.

IceOscura said:
Specter said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_DSLP95CR2k
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ysGGIxxrwuk

Mark.Lee250w.jpg

11111111111.jpg

Heil Hitler!

Noi a casa mia siamo intorversi e asociali, forse per questo motivo non siamo disperati ma stiamo bene a casa e uscire solo per necessità :lol:
Questo è il forum Inglese. Se gli altri possono tradurre ciò che scrivi puoi farlo pure tu prima di postare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back